October 25, 2014 | 926 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Rizwankureshi

ATTENTION; THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THOSE WHO HAVE VERY OILY SKIN. But...
I have very oily, very dry skin. I needed a lotion that would provide enough moisture in my skin, without causing it to be more oily. So this lotion is incredibly lightweight and incredibly moisturizing. Unfortunatly I had to use a different oil control moisturizer, but during the night time I put this on before I go to bed and my skin always looks great and hydrated in the morning. I love it. But I recommend it more as a night lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Beelzebub666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

If I use this product on my face it makes it red and clear blister prone - typical contact dermatitis reaction. It's a shame as I rely on the Cetaphil brand to be suitable for sensitive, allergy prone skin types.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This is so irratating for my skin! It is also very oily! I threw it away. My skin isnt even that sensitive, and this made it red and sting like crazy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by MirandaKirk

I have acne prone, oily, combination skin.
It doesn't make my skin worst, doesn't cause breakouts. Feels sticky but it's moisturizing! It's affordable, try it!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

i do like this moisturizer but i dont wear it as much....i feel like when i put too much it can leave my skin a bit greasy.....however it smells plesent and it very moisturizing so it does its job

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jekm2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to have a love hate relationship with this stuff but now it is a HG product, I think one of the tricks is to use it sparingly and maybe not in the summer depending onthe amount of natural oil your skin produces in the summer. I used it primarily on my face at night after I wash my face with Alpha Hydrox foaming face wash which is another HG and then I use an over the counter Retinol product also by Alpha Hydrox (Night ResQ). I was blessed with good skin anyway but this makes my skin Glow and I have stopped wearing foundation and powder unless its a big event but seriously I look better now without it. My skin is poreless and I am 43. When I don't use this after the Night ResQ my skin gets a little too dry and I think the interuption in my skin barrier breaks me out. Another thing I love about this is that a lot of nighttime moisturizers make me get puffy eyes in the morning but this doesn't. LOVE! Its also great for your body...not greasy at all just soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lovexoxonana

I'm gonna start off saying that I do NOT use this on my face.
Now that that's been said, I love this lotion. I use it mainly on my hands, elbows, knees, and legs. My hands get seriously dry and chapped in the winter to the point where they are bleeding and papery. I love how Cetaphil makes my hands moisturized, it's not sticky, it's absorbed quickly, and it is unscented. I love it. I like how gentle and non-irritating it is. I also run a lot, and in the winter, that takes a toll on my legs. My knees and ankles are often really dry and flaky. The heels on my feet are usually cracked. Cetaphil, it works every time. Great product, great all around moisturizer. I wouldn't stick this on my face, but for the body, it's a-okay to me. Would definitely repurchase again. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

This one is really moisturizing!!! It gives you a baby smooth skin if you use it regularly in a long time basis. The problem with this one is that it is expensive and gives you a sticky feeling. But because i trust cetaphil and my derma.. whill definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by pebbles88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY moisturizer i can use in the world.. the only thing that works i dont kno y.

Does sink in during the day a little, but i have very dry skin. I cant be bothered to reapply during the day though

Miracle lotion, will use till they discontinue and ruin my life! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is horrible. I have never had a breakout from lotion ever. This make me breakout really bad. I had read I could use it on my face, but I wouldn't recommend it.