September 17, 2014 | 1935 users online

Moisturizers - Cetaphil - Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jekm2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to have a love hate relationship with this stuff but now it is a HG product, I think one of the tricks is to use it sparingly and maybe not in the summer depending onthe amount of natural oil your skin produces in the summer. I used it primarily on my face at night after I wash my face with Alpha Hydrox foaming face wash which is another HG and then I use an over the counter Retinol product also by Alpha Hydrox (Night ResQ). I was blessed with good skin anyway but this makes my skin Glow and I have stopped wearing foundation and powder unless its a big event but seriously I look better now without it. My skin is poreless and I am 43. When I don't use this after the Night ResQ my skin gets a little too dry and I think the interuption in my skin barrier breaks me out. Another thing I love about this is that a lot of nighttime moisturizers make me get puffy eyes in the morning but this doesn't. LOVE! Its also great for your body...not greasy at all just soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lovexoxonana

I'm gonna start off saying that I do NOT use this on my face.
Now that that's been said, I love this lotion. I use it mainly on my hands, elbows, knees, and legs. My hands get seriously dry and chapped in the winter to the point where they are bleeding and papery. I love how Cetaphil makes my hands moisturized, it's not sticky, it's absorbed quickly, and it is unscented. I love it. I like how gentle and non-irritating it is. I also run a lot, and in the winter, that takes a toll on my legs. My knees and ankles are often really dry and flaky. The heels on my feet are usually cracked. Cetaphil, it works every time. Great product, great all around moisturizer. I wouldn't stick this on my face, but for the body, it's a-okay to me. Would definitely repurchase again. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

This one is really moisturizing!!! It gives you a baby smooth skin if you use it regularly in a long time basis. The problem with this one is that it is expensive and gives you a sticky feeling. But because i trust cetaphil and my derma.. whill definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by pebbles88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY moisturizer i can use in the world.. the only thing that works i dont kno y.

Does sink in during the day a little, but i have very dry skin. I cant be bothered to reapply during the day though

Miracle lotion, will use till they discontinue and ruin my life! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is horrible. I have never had a breakout from lotion ever. This make me breakout really bad. I had read I could use it on my face, but I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by puppylover324

My mom says you're supposed to only use it on your body, but I think it's for the face lol. First of all, for the first week I could not figure out how to squirt this out for the life of me! After every use it locks and then you have to turn the knob a specific way and ughh it was annoying. Anyways, I have pretty oily and acne prone skin. I use Proactiv and in the winter it dries me out sooo much, so I have to use this lotion when I need it. Also because of winter, I like to mix this in with my foundation since my foundation is meant for oily skin, not oily skin that suddenly become dry in the winter! I like this lotion a lot and I will deffinately purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

So this is yet another moisturiser that I have bought. I don't seem to be able to find the right one when it comes to that.
It's an ok moisturiser. My skin is able to absorb it easily, it's not greasy and it doesn't break me out. However it's still not moisturising enough for my skin and according to acne.org this product contains ingredients which could break you out.

I'm not too impressed and I wouldn't buy it again.

Alternative: Eucerin AQUAporin

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good, cheap effective moisturiser for my skin. I use this with the Gentle Cleanser and its great. I only use it at night though as its a bit thick and takes a while to fully absorb, leaving my skin oily looking at times.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by viridianfigure

Light, absorbs fast, non scented. BUT, the ingredients used in this product are terrible. There is nothing that helps your skin - and there are known carcinogens that have been proven to be absorbed into your body, particularly considering how fast it absorbs in general. If the make of the product is ever changed, I'll probably try it again. I love that its so light, but at risk of issues later I cant justify the terrible consequences that could come around after consistent use.

I used this lotion for awhile before my skin started breaking out - a new thing for me entirely. Then I looked into the ingredients. Do yourself a favor and look into it before purchasing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

If you want a good basic moisturiser, with no scent, a decent price, and that won't irritate your skin - this is it!
I don't use it everyday, not at all, but it's good to have around when I just want something simple.
It's good under makeup too - sinks in quickly but at the same time gives enough moisture that your skin is left nicely prepped.