Thierry Mugler Angel

3.2

on 3/18/2013 2:06:00 PM

One of my favorite fragrances. It lasts and lasts.
I love patchouli and chocolat so this is pure heaven in a bottle for me. It's pricey but you don't need much.

on 3/16/2013 10:29:00 AM

Revolting top notes. Base notes are ok but not worth the wait. Honestly, to me this smells disgusting until a couple of hours after applied. I guess it's a love or hate thing. I hate it.

on 3/15/2013 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tried this perfume the other day and i gotta say it was Evil on me, i cannot even describe the smell,My husband was even repelled by me, anyway i went straight home and washed it off, but did it wash off NO, it stuck to me like hell. Alien is my favorite perfume of all time and i so wanted to love Angel but on me its a NO NO.

on 2/27/2013 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was given this intriguing scent as a gift. It is so complex, I am still unsure whether I like it or not! Upon the first spray, it is redolent of candy floss...then as it dries down, it's complexity is revealed. Others have described it in previous reviews better than I could. You have to go easy on it as it is very strong. I think, overall, it is a little too mature for me...and I'm in my thirties. I think if the candy notes remained, I'd be more keen on it as I lean more towards sweeter scents and this is, we'll, not really all that sweet and candy like after dry down. I use it only when I'm feeling daring and even then I mist it into the air and walk through it. The bottle, while pretty and unique, bugs me as it doesn't stand up, but sort of lolls around next to all my upright bottles. So I remain unsure about it overall. I'll use it....but only on occasion and sparingly at that.

on 2/19/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I was looking for a new perfume and checked this out because I'd heard some hype about it. At the Macy's counter I sprayed about half a spray onto my wrist, barely any at all. At first it smelled slightly off... almost like urine. But it only smelled that way for about a minute, and once it had settled into my skin, it was the best perfume I had ever smelled. I'm no good at describing fragrances, but overall this is a musky woodsy scent with just enough sweetness. Throughout the day I could smell it strongly, and even into the following day, just from that one spray!
As far as price goes it is expensive for the amount you get but a tiny bit goes a looong way. It's definitely worth it in my opinion.
I don't really judge perfumes by their bottles, but I'm not crazy about the star bottle, it's not really my taste.
Overall this is my new signiature scent... I can't get enough!

on 2/17/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wore Angel for ten years then stopped for a couple of years but have just recently been lured back to this heavenly scent. It's so unique, rich, and delicious smelling and it drives men crazy. For those who have never smelled it all I can say is it smells a bit like a jar of warm chocolate & caramel toffees in an old fashioned candy store. It's a wee bit like Flowerbomb only much more complex and mysterious. It is best worn in the cooler months or the evenings as it is a very powerful, intoxicating scent and is very easy to overdo. One to two sprays is more than enough. Seriously, any more than that and sorry but you're wearing too much.

on 2/12/2013 1:46:00 PM

I love this. Love love love. I have the eau de parfum and smells just gorgeous. I have been given so many compliments and lots of people asking me what it is I'm wearing!
It lasts a long time and my sensitive skin doesn't react to it. I brought quite a small bottle and it lasted me a while because I only needed to re apply like, once. It's quite strong to start with so I only use two sprays.
*put this in your hair and will last you hours*
My boyfriend loves it, and it makes me feel sexy like every girl should xox

on 2/10/2013 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so in love with Angel. From the first time I tested a sample I was hooked on this perfume. This fragrance has vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli, with lower notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums. I wear this scent the most and can't understand how anybody could find Angel offensive. Its an expensive perfume but well worth the investment.

on 1/31/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I actually love this. I can see why people might not, though. It's sort of a love it or hate it scent. I'm horrible at describing scents, so I'll leave that for others. The packaging is beautiful; so many perfumes just look tacky to me, but this one is pretty. This is a strong, heavy scent, and a little goes a long way. I think it's great.

on 1/31/2013 8:35:00 PM

Strange and different...Smells like ceder and cough syrup...

Popular Fragrances