November 26, 2014 | 1408 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by LittleRedDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was impressed when I bought this mascara. I liked how the brush was rubbery, and the amount of bristles were too many to count!

It truly does live up to it's name, coating each lash. Of course, it doesn't make your lashes look like in the ad, seeming the models have fake eyelashes or 'Lash Dramatisisation', but it is still wonderful.

I would buy this again, but I found it dries up rather quick after 4 or 5 months, so you will have to repurchase if you love it.

I would buy it again for a fact! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by racheslor

My favorite mascara ever! This is the best mascara out there if your lashes are short and don't stay curled for a long time. I have short, asian lashes so they don't stay curled very long and have very little volume. I've tried a lot of mascaras and they only make my lashes droop. This is the best mascara I've tried by far, it doesn't clump and it holds the curl! My lashes are actually visable when I put this on. Only bad thing is that it's a bit hard to remove.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I came back to this after I became dissatisfied with L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes (was giving me spider lashes and flaking into my eye). Love this stuff!!!! Why did I ever stray? First of all, the price is so reasonable compared to other drugstore mascaras (since when did it become ok to start charging about $10 a pop??), second, it really delivers on what it promises. Two coats gives me lashes that are dramatic, yet appropriate for daytime and the color of blackest black is truly very rich and super dark. I love how fluttery and thickened my lashes look after a couple coats and this waterproof formula holds a curl for my stubborn, stick straight lashes like no other I've seen. LOVE! HG status. It's always a relief to find a go-to product, especially for a mascara---auditioning new mascaras is a pain.

UPDATE: Recent downgrade---L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lash has replaced this as my new fave. I recently switched mascaras as much for a change as well as to see if there was anything out there that delivered in volume and length. See my review :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by stefanie2590

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara is good, but not spectacular for me. It does not clump, the brush is fantastic and delivers volume, but it does not lengthen. I will go back to Maybelline's the falsies black drama for more length.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sweetfreckels

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good color, nice applicator but if flakes after 4 hours

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Willow92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara, it's the most waterproof one I know of. It lengthens my lashes but doesn't give much volume, which is exactly why I love it. It's around 8 which is more than I usually pay for mascara but it's worth it, even though I usually get this with my Boots Advantage Card points.

It's quite hard to remove so I always end up with bits of it under my eyes in the morning no matter how long I spend removing it. Maybe I just need a better eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:24:00 PM More reviews by l0vebuzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Definitely one of the better mascaras I've bought! It really lengthens my lashes and it never clumps. The formula's really dry though, and it feels dry on my lashes. But overall, my lashes look great and I would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by emiroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I absolutely love this mascara. Ive tried many mascaras (i have ginger eyelashes which must be covered!) and this is by far the best. It is quite a dry formula but i find that this makes it easier to pile on extra layers for volume and length. I always get compliments when i wear this mascara and im forever recommending it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by paolandlove

Good stuff. Kinda expected from Maybelline, they make great mascaras. This is good, but if you don't curl your lashes before hand it makes your lashes look clumpy and kinda spidery. Not good. This mascara doesn't give me that much volume, but it did give me longgg lashes! It does work really well when you curl your lashes before like I said, and my lashes are really soft. This was nice. Colossal is way better though (the yellow and blue tube)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hello, Holy Grail mascara! I'm so glad I found you on Makeupalley! Holds curl, doesn't smudge (which is HUGE for me as all "supposedly non-smudgeable mascaras smudge on me), looks very nice - really one by one/angelic-looking. Easy to remove actually with a bit of eye makeup remover and cotton pads. Big thumbs up from me!!!