Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this concealer was off my face in a couple of hours. Color was good but it just doesn't last. Price very cheap but brush on applicator was no good either. Sometimes I got a lot of product after a squeeze, sometimes no product came out.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like it. I'll buy it again if I don't find another good liquid concealer. I have an issue about concealers, because I find stick concealers and cream concealers to be unhygienic and they get messy and the only way to clean them properly is to waste a good amount of product. So I tried to find a good, cheap, drugstore liquid concealer but kept running into really bad ones. This one seems decent enough and I really like it. Lasts a reasonable amount of time for a drugstore concealer (I'd say 4-5 hours) and it really does cover redness and pimples above average. I really don't like the packaging though. It has a brush at the end and it's REALLY unhygienic, so what I do is I put a good blob of the product on the back of my hand and apply the product from there to my face with my fingers and use my fingers to tap and blend. I have the match perfect foundation from rimmel london and I REALLY like it, and I have the matte powder from rimmel london and I REALLY like that as well, so I decided to give this concealer a try and it works properly and well. I can't say it's the best, but for a drugstore product on sale it's damn good.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nope. I was looking for a high coverage highlighting concealer. Not at all

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mmm...too chalky for me. It didn't work for contouring so I probably will not be repurchasing.
I still love Rimmel though. Just not this...

This is one of my favourite concealers. The price is decent for a drugstore product, and it really brightens my under eyes and conceals my blemishes fairly well! It has low coverage but is build able. It's a 2 in 1 highlighter and concealer, so is best for under eyes. its also lightweight, not heavy so that's a plus.

I think this is decent stuff for the price. On my acne filled skin I have to be very careful to make sure it doesn't get cakey. However, it does stay in place on these hot Texas days and it's very comfortable. This is pretty much my go to concealer.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried all sorts of concealers over the years from department stores, Ulta, Sephora and drugstore. I'm always searching for a good concealer. I read reviews that the Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter by Rimmel was surprisingly good - and inexpensive. My skin is somewhat olive and I used the 230 Fair/Light. The skin around my eyes has a few light lines and a bit of dark circles --- not too bad at all for 57. If you have really bad dark circles, this will not cover, but it does add some coverage without accentuating the lines, adds brightness, and is easy to use with the little brush attached. It does have to ability to add more, if you need it, without becoming cakey. I am currently using Oil of Olay ProX eye and face moisturizers - something I keep going back every time I venture out and buy something new! As with all concealers, foundation, etc. - start with a little and add as you need it! At the moment, Rimmel will be replacing Lancome, Physician Formula CC+, and LOreal Visible Lift Miracle Blur concealers that I had been using.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like, the only thing i don't like is the packaging. I like the idea of the brush, but i never use it. I like the coverage that this provides

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great concealer that also acts like a highlighter! Very creamy and blendable, and for $6 or so, you can't go wrong. My only complaint is the packaging; the brush on the end is, of course, not very hygienic, and if you squeeze the tube too much, too much product comes out.

I really like this concealer, I have loads in my makeup collection that I never consistently use they cake or settle in fine lines :/ this one one the other hand I have used every single day since I got it a few months ago. The colour ivory suits me best (mac nw15) its creamy and blends well and most importantly for me it doesn't cake and settle in to lines under my eyes. I think I paid 5.99 which is also one of the cheapest concealers I own and it will last me ages. One grumble if I had to have one is maybe the packaging its cute but I don't apply it straight from the brush and it can be hard to squeeze it out on to my hand, all in all I will definitely buy this again

Video Reviews & Tutorials