The Body Shop Lip Care Stick - Cocoa Butter

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Flavor, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Tocopherol.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Almost perfect. The texture was just right, I didnt need to re-apply often, and the smell is amazing. The only thing it dosent have is spf.

great scent but i don't get the hype, it's not that moisturizing but the scent will keep me purchasing again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

i searched so much for a good lip balm..and i always find myself back to this lovely cocoa.. year after year.. season after season. it does it for me and it does it very well.. the right formula for any time of the day even before sleeping.. i wear it without worrying about my pillow or my hair getting sticky!
it moisturizes well enough for me. i have one at work, home and in my purse : )
Update: it isnt working anymore :( i found a way better one! the MAC lip conditioner that comes in a jar :D

Awesome product!! This lipbalm makes me lips soo soft and moisturized!! I got sick of the scent after awhile though. A definite repurchase!! :)

This is the perfect lip balm there is! It smells so delicious and I'm a big fan of anything cocoa butter, it just smells much better than those fruity or minty flavors. The balm goes on like silk, not too thin, not too heavy, just perfect, and it makes my lips soft, moist, and supple. My HG lip balm. Big rave!

I got this for free and I just love the smell! But....tastes like plastic. I love the feel of it on my lips, very moisturizing. This is the best lip balm I have ever used.

MY FAVOURITE! i will never switch again!
i thought Palmer's Cocoa Butter stick was my favourite but NOOO this one is!....the Palmer's one doesnt even have that nice smell of cocoa butter.....BUT THIS ONE DOES! and it SMELLS SOOO GOOOOD! I Love it.....most importantly it applies so nicely, its wears so lovely, its not gooey- its not heavy- its not suffocating to my lips-
its a dream come true, my lips are REALLY SOFT since i've been using this. I LOVE THIS, i will buy it for life

UPDATE: one lippie taken off = too bad it doesnt Taste as Good as it smells! ewgh (meaning when i lick my lips people, i dont actually put it on a spoon and taste it!)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Sheer heaven. This is what's finally weaned me off my lipsmackers addiction, and I swear to stay faithful to this balm forever. One swipe of this and my lips are feeling plumped out, no lines, no dead skin, and it's not at all greasy or thick, just emollient. Price is a little steep but totally worth it. This one beats all the other lip balms hands down.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Just unreal. I didn't have huge hopes for this, because olive oil is before cocoa butter on the ingredient list, but man was i proven wrong. The SMELL just blows you away, probably one of the most authentic chocolate smelling lipbalms i've tried. It's not waxy whatsoever, and leaves the tiniest hint of shine on your lips. Though 8 dollars is slightly steep (4 for me, thank you god for employee discounts) it's so worth it once you wake up in the morning after applying this at night. So wonderful!

This is very appropriately named "lip moisturizer" and not "chapstick". It's not a heavy, thick barrier that protects lips from the elements, it's a moisturizing treatment. So with that in mind, I love this! It works great when my lips are chapped/dry or sometimes I put it on before I got to bed to give my lips a little pampering. I'm a chocolatae lover so the scent is heavenly to me, but if you don't like chocolate you can try a different one since the lip care sticks come in different fragrances. As I said earlier if you are looking for lip protection I wouldn't depend on this as I'm not sure it would work very well. But if you want a treatment to make your lips soft and moisturized give this a try.

Popular Lip Treatments