October 21, 2014 | 1579 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Shymir14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the lipgloss but it dries up fast

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I must be the only person on earth who hates these things.
I bought them when they first came out in peppermint, quenched, and grape vine. I loved the smells and the grape vine color was really nice, but I hate the balm itself. It's SO oily and not moisturizing at all. I feel like I just took a cotton ball and dabbed mineral oil from the dollar store across my lips. It get's all over everything when I'm eating, and it's just so gross.
I tried them again a month ago since my friend bought me the neon pink and neon yellow one. I had really hoped I had changed my mind about the.
Once again, loved the smells and strike a rose is a very pretty color but the consistency makes my skin crawl. All 5 of them ended up in the trash. I am never tying them again, I will just save them for someone else since I hate throwing stuff out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Jazzbainsx

I got this lip balm in red cherry i think. It smells pretty good and gives out a natural tint and a shine to the lips but i don't feel like it made my lips any softer or helped with chapped lips which i don't think its supposed to anyways. The tint or even the lip balm itself also doesn't last long you would have you keep replaying it after a few hours. i would however buy this change because of the natural tint it gives i am not a very lipstick person. I think this is a alright lip balm because its just causal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by MarlaIsOk

i really like this lip treatment it does honestly work and I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by phillipalouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought various shades of these when they were on 3 for 2 in boots when they were first released after watching reviews online and hearing the hype about them. I was so excited to use them as I usually use Revlon Lip Butter or vaseline and fancied something different.

I was sadly mistaken about the quality of this product. I don't know whether it was just my skin or had a bad reaction but this dried my skin out around my lips to the point it became flaky. I dont even have sensitive skin, nothing ever irritates it! Ive never had that happen before! I had used the plain one a couple of times to see if it was an ingredient in any of the coloured ones but in fact it just made them worse. I was so disappointed as the colour was so sheer and just what I was looking for but I certainly wont be using these again.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend these to anyone, a bad purchase in my opinion!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by koreancracker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm is something to die for! It leaves your lips so moist and kissable. I am currently using the pink one which leaves a pink tint onto my lips which I use as a base for my lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Pretty meh, but leaning toward the better side, which is why it got 4 lippies. I noticed a lot of people saying that this dried their lips out; not so for me. After hearing thirty bazillion good things about this from friends and family, I bought one, and...I'm not really that impressed. When I buy a tinted balm, I'm looking for something that's not "whoa lipstick" but is not just barely MLBB. The glossiness of these is nice, and I find that if I use it enough, it does actually help with my chapped lips (which happens way to frequently for me.) I like the mint scent (although I'm not sure if they all smell the same way), and overall, I think it's a decent product. I wouldn't get excited if I got a bunch of them, nor would I be super depressed if they were discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lildzik

The gloss and the colors are fun, but when you first buy it the product dries and chaps your lips. I've found that after a over a year of avoiding the product, it has finally begun to improve. My mother said the same thing, but fears it's because of the carcinogens coming out.....but it works well after a long time of letting it settle, but I was really disappointed when I first got them

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

These are okay. I like the packaging... I never thought they were really hydrating or doing anything. I guess if you wanted a tinted balm they're okay at best.

I'd rather buy Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers, Cherry/Strawberry Chapstick, or Nivea Vitamin Swirl to name a few.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Sarahbrowne123

Never buy this lip balm. I bought the shade cherry me . I like the smell and the packaging is cute and I like the tint .. It creates a naturalish red tint . However this claims to have 8hr moisture which it doesn't . I usually use Vaseline which really is good I don't suffer from chapped lips but my lips have become really dry lately from baby lips ... It lasts about 15 minutes on my lips which is stupid never buy this