July 25, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pears534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the Pink Punch one and I like the colour and the smell is soooo good! It does not hydrate my lips very well though which I don't like because who wants chapped lips? Anyways there was some good things and bad things but overall, I think it's a pretty nice product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by abby61754

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not only a range of good looking colour lip balms, but also it hydrates your lips as well. I like taking it round with me every day and putting it on my lips when needed. The range of colours are very pretty and it makes you look as though you're wearing lip-stick. I would recommend this product to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's not that hydrating but it's perfect as a primer before putting on ultra matte lipsticks (perfect example is Ruby Woo). It's enough to provide a base so the lipstick would glide easily. This is my fallback balm if I run out of Carmex. Carmex will always be my top 1 but this ain't bad for it serves as a good lipstick base too. I was just kinda disappointed with the scent. The cherry variant doesn't smell like cherry. It smells so different and unfamiliar, I'm a sucker for cherry-scented lip balms and it was a disappointment. I'll probably just purchase the menthol one next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I got my first one at WalMart, Grape Vine, for four bucks a couple years ago. And it stayed in my collection for some reason, unused, until I realized it expires this year in November. And now, I'm using it every day and I love it! Especially in the winter, my lips get dry and cracked and gross, but this stuff does wonders. These are ever so slightly pigmented too, which I love! The only thing is, if I apply too much I get a really greasy and slippery feeling which I don't like. I'm interested in trying some of the other ones (EG Dr Rescue) but I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So let's get this straight, the product is super cute looking. I don't find it nearly as hydrating as I hoped, but I DO like the ones with sheer color in them, like the orange tube with the maroon color. I also received the purple tube with the peach color, and my lips were so chapped it looked kind of gross and since it didn't moisturize very well...well, it wasn't pretty literally ^__^ These kind of fell to the way side in my collection of lip products since I have found better things, but I admit the bright colors look good in my makeup case and that is about the only reason why I kept them...I am in the process of finishing off a lot of my Maybelline products and probably not re-buying since they didn't sign the no testing on animals thing yet and when I look at the EWG site for chemical listings, they still kinda fall short on that -___- get with the times! I am not obsessive over it since I still use anything from drug store, sephora, international products, organic and people who home made them, but I really can't stand these companies with the animal testing! Thank god for nyx now!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Fiona2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not too pigmented so they're really good for school. Moisturise lips instantly and the packaging is also really cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Xelishacurtis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I loved these. The one in 'mint fresh' Is definitely my fave for school. It's so moisturising and doesn't have any colour pay off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is cold in my area so I have not been reaching for my lipsticks as usual. Lipglosses were never my thing so I tried lip balm. I didn't really like regular lip balms because they did not give my lips any color. The heavens must have personally opened to answer my beauty prayers, because when I was idly walking the isles of Rite Aid I came across Baby Lips. I bought the bright pink one i cannot not rememberhe name and I love it. I provides the moisture and color I look for in a product this winter season without the naty stickiness of a lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Beautyrev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product comes in many shades and ranges and has helped me a lot. It requires a re-application a few times in an hour, but one week and it's totally worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I had heard a bunch of rave on these tinted lip balms so i decided to give them a try. I think the packaging is cute and pretty and I also think it comes with a good amount of colors but it's definitely not a good wide variety. I much prefer the tinted ones because I love the color pay off and they smell great! I think these are great for ppl who don't really like lipstick or lipgloss but something in between. I also tried the clear ones in both Quenched and Peppermint and to be honest, I much prefer the Peppermint one because I feel like it's not as thick. The lasting power for these are average, and after the lip balm wore off, my lips were smooth and few minutes later my lips started to peel. Not sure if it's an allergic reaction but this was not at all moisturizing for my lips and just made them peel. So that's why I'm not repurchasing :(