Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 11/28/2014 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

i personally really adore these. i have a few different colors and i take one wherever i go! they smell really nice, they're cute and i find them hydrating as well. my favorite is the purple one and it gives my lips a nice ripe tint. i have very chapped lips during the cold season and these definitely appeal to me. i feel like they even out the color of my lips when they look a bit rough and they keep in the moisture, too.

on 11/28/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm sucked in too easily by cute packaging. Compared to my carmex and l'occitane lipbalms, this does nothing. They smell nice and look cute in your handbag but I never find myself reaching for this. It does not hydrate my lips in the slightest, and the colour isn't pigmented, long lasting or nice enough for me to wear during the day.

on 11/22/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The packaging is cute and it smells lovely but the actual quality of the balm is crap. I specifically bought it as the packaging advertised extra 5 hrs of wear/last and I'm lucky if I get an hour before re-applying. For what I paid - I don't think it's worth it as there are cheaper brands that offer the same value.

on 11/20/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I actually really like these and I'm surprised to read that people find it dries out their lips. I find these quite moisturizing and not drying at all. I also love that the tint is quite noticable, it's perfect for every day. Will probably repurchase these.

on 11/20/2014 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. The color is a bit too much on the cool side and looks sort of artificial. When I wear it it initially feels like my lips are moisturized, but after about half an hour it dries them out even worse than they were to start with, so I'm better off without using it if my lips are chapped. It's pretty tinted and that's nice, but that fades out very quickly and I don't love the colors, as I said, they're artificial-looking and the purpose of a lip balm is to hydrate your lips. It doesn't do the job, there are better options out there.

on 11/17/2014 2:20:00 PM

Not the most amazing lipbalm ever but not bad. Moisturises well and the colours are quite nice, not too bright but give some colour. Wouldn't re-purchase when I run out.

on 11/17/2014 2:05:00 PM

Meh, it is an oddball product. Not "balmy" and moisturizing enough for a bona fide lipbalm, not enough pigment for a proper lipstick ( but too much bright pigment for a balm!) - it's neither fish nor fowl. Probably a great intro to tinted lip products for a teenager but whilst I didn't loathe my several BabyLips products, I didn't love them either so I ditched them. I found the wearing time VERY short, I sip of beverage and the entire product was on the glass with no trace left behind on the lips. The taste was pleasant in all of the ones I tried. They are reasonably cheap, too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Dried out my lips in the long run and I didn't like the pigmentation - it looked cartoony on me unless I used the reddish-brown balm.

on 11/9/2014 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

these are some good (not great) lip balms for my very dry lips

on 11/9/2014 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this in plum to see if it was a viable alternative to the fresh balm, which for me lasted forever.
This was cheap, smelled nice, and was readily available at a Target or drug store. I found it didn't last as long, go on as smooth, and had less color payoff than fresh. I do wonder if the packaging would hold up in a purse.
Meh. It was cheap, but I'd also be just as happy if not moreso with Lipsmackers.

Popular Lip Treatments