April 16, 2014 | 1774 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by geneebaaaby

I wanted to like this product because it was so cute but its just not moisturizing enough especially during the winter. its very thin and definitely does not hydrate my lips enough. once I have it on, the consistency seems so thin that its sliding around all over my lips. definitely doesnt last too long either. it'll be off in less than an hour

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by DecembersWoe9895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will start with saying that this is not a bad product but it's definitely not worth the hype. I bought my first one last year because all my friends kept raving about it but I admit, I wanted it mostly because everyone else kept waving one around. I have only tried these in "quenched" which is clear and includes Spf 15. The smell is actually a really light citrus scent with only a hint of sunscreen but you can definitely taste it. The clear coloring is flattering and does not look as if you smeared layers upon layers of sticky clear lip gloss. However, this lip balm does not last anywhere near eight hours, more like 15-30 minutes on me. I also am not a fan of the moisture it offers or the package. While the package does come in cute colors, it is made of a cheap plastic tube and top that eventually won't close properly. As for the moisturizing effects, my lips feel 'tight' when it is on and sometimes it leaves my lips the same as when I left it without the balm. Despite all this I will repurchase due to the fact that this does include Spf and looks nice on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by caseyames1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought about 8 baby lips. And I love them. There addicting and I love them! but cons? if u put to much on it makes your lips look cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by sweet63341

The packaging is quite cute and attractive and it smells really nice but I honestly think that since it smells so good, it may be packed with fragrance chemicals. It is also pretty expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this little booger c: lasted for a long time too! (about 5 months) with everyday use!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by TinaLeNguyen

My go to lip treatments! I use the tinted ones as they are the best, finding a natural colour that suits my lips is quite hard for me but then I found this product and it gives a natural colour to my lips ( I use pink glow) and is really quite flattering. It doesn't stand out too much and is perfect for everyday use. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to re apply quite often as my lips are extremely dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by savannahxoh

This is an okay chapstick. Adorable packaging, and the cap on it is the entire body of the chapstick, rather than a small top to it that I always would end up losing on any other chapstick. It doesn't do the job of absolutely saving and quenching deathly dry, flaky lips, but it will do a good job as just being your basic everyday chapstick. Leaves a perfect, natural plump shine on your lips that is attractive. All of them smell good. The texture of them feel like Nivea chapsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

It smells amazing and makes you feel like eating it lol. However, it turned oily after i used it for some time and i had to throw it away because of it.
It is quite cheap and certainly does a better job at moisturizing than vaseline. It also doesn't make you look like you have eaten oily food when you apply it.

Overall, i would say that it works as well as kiehls lip balm. Would repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by pandybear7

I love Baby Lips!!!! If your someone who doesn't like to wear too much makeup and likes the natural look, these are perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by AanchalK

I would just describe these balms in two words- Amazingly brilliant!! :D
Maybelline has developed one of the best lip balms in the market, for me at least!
I bought the coral crush variant and the results were highly satisfactory.
The packaging is incredibly cute, anybody would instantly fall in love with it. About the size of my index finger, i.e., 2.5 inches. The color of the balm appears tangy orange, but on application it's like light orange or rather peachy.

The balm does what it claims, though unexpected (you don't usually trust commercial ads).
There was a lovely, natural sheen on my lips which wasn't so overpowering as a lipgloss (good thing for a daily basis). The color was translucent peach-y, with light orange shade.

My lips had actually transformed on three applications. They were pinker and so incredibly soft! :D
The fine lines weren't visible and there were no white flakes anymore (always annoyed me). No matter how many times I applied there were no deposits formed.

Staying power is fairly good, about 3 hrs. It mostly gets absorbed and lips look moisturised and shiny.

I've tried nivea too, but baby lips had actually given me baby like lips so my favourites have changed.

Looking forward to buying other colors, since these are reasonably priced too. I got mine at Rs.300 in india.

Definitely a must, must have for every girl :D !!!