November 24, 2014 | 871 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Wet n Wild eyeshadows are overall super pigmented and good quality especially for such a low price. The problems that I have with this pallete are that there aren't any matte shades to balance out all of the shimmer, and there is a bit of fallout. I don't think I would rush out to buy this pallete right away, however I would recommend this if you are looking for some good quality, inexpensive shadows. It's a shame that Wet n Wild doesn't make even more neutral 8 pan palettes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am quite impressed with the quality, considering it was only 5 or 6 bucks. Only downside is all the colors are shimmer. But the colors on the neutral side are gorgeous and I like the highlighter in the green side. The brown shimmery definer is SUPER pigmented. The colors are not chalky and blend quite well, and they did not crease very much for me. Overall a great buy, everyone shoukd have this because it is inexpensive for the quality and it is still versatile. I used to think Wet n Wild was a low quality brand but they are now becoming one of my fave drugstore brands! Will recommend to friends...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

After months of not being able to find the much hyped "comfort zone" palette, I finally found it in stock at my local Superstore. I can see why this palette is a hit for many - not many drugstore eye shadows have pigmentation that rivals that of higher end brands like these do, and only for $5!

Pros:
- The majority of the shadows are intensely pigmented
- Amazing, amazing value for money
- Combination of neutrals and more colorful shadows
- Individual shadows in palette are very large

Cons:
- Eye shadows are quite "soft" so they break easily
- The pigmentation of a few of the eye shadows isn't as great as the rest
- No mattes

As a personal note, I don't get any use pretty much out of the eyelid, crease, and definer in column 2, but that's because I don't usually go for green eye shadow, however the palette is still a great buy even if you only use the first column.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

awesome palette! great pigmentation and lasts on your skin for a long time. I love the colors and its a great price too. wet n wild has great eye shadows they are all very pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by straightedgebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect palette. It has neutrals and greens that are perfect for the fall. It has instructions that are really easy to follow, and you can top it off with a really black cherry lipstick that you can also get from Wet n Wild. I really love Wet n Wild!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I found the HG of shadow. I had read all sorts of reviews about this "Comfort Zone" palette. So, I snatched it up at Dollar General for five dollars. Five dollars for eight shadows sure beats fourteen dollars for one MAC shade. This is VERY pigmented...way more pigmented than my Clinique shadow; all my old shadows are going in the trash if the pigments don't compare to my new WnW palette.

I tested it by rubbing it on my eyelids with my pinky finger...because I couldn't wait. It looked better than any other eyeshadow I had ever used! If it works this well with just a finger and no primer, I cannot wait to see what brushes and a primer (ELF for one dollar) can do.

I bought this along with another 8-color palette from WnW called "Petal Pusher." Petal Pusher has columns of roses and purples; "Comfort Zone" has nudes and greens. All I need now is "Blue Had Me At Hello." It has columns of blue and teal.

The packaging is your typical plastic case, but I'm fine with it. If they made a fancier container, they would have to increase the price. When I break it and have to keep it closed with a rubber band, I will do so happily.

I also like Idol Eyes cream shadow. With these prices, I can afford to buy it all.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Let's cut to the chase here: Cheap, awesome product. Pretty decent quality shadows. Great neutrals. Not too shimmery like many cheap shadows are. Nice texture. Blend well.

Bottom line: For the quality and price, I don't know why everyone doesn't own this palette!!

PS: in Toronto it's always sold out at walmart, but you can find it at Loblaws or Superstore!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by melissamberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this palette. The drawback is that there's fallout, but otherwise these shadows are pigmented and easily blendable. Awesome and it's only $5, and drugstores often have WnW sales so it can be even cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by BionicBetty

I still can not get over that Wet n Wild makes great eyeshadows. Take a minute to read all these reviews, they are all true! I love all the colors but the bottom right definer is an exact match/dupe for a L'Oreal Hip Loose Pigment called Intrped. It's a douchrome type color, or trichrome? It has a green slight blue, that also has a rich brown. May sound odd but it is beautiful. Plus the loose pigment isn't found in stores and was over $10 in the early 2000's. It is one of those colors where when you apply it, it looks like you put a lot of effort into. I'd buy the palette just for that one but I also love all the others. The review a few down saying these were dupes for a couple UD e/s was head on! I find that the browbone color on the top left is somewhat similar to UD Blunt but is more wearable and blendable. Try this out, I think it will be a pleasant surprise!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Jenefour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The colors in here are beautiful and super pigmented. The result you get from a $5 palette is amazing. The only thing that sucks is that there's a lot of fallout. When you apply it, a lot falls all over ur face lol.. U just really have to make sure u tap tap tap ur brush before u apply and prepare for some cleanup. But it's not too bad. Still, I would def repurchase and recommend for you to try. You WILL NOT be disappointed with these colors!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No