September 2, 2014 | 989 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Jenefour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

The colors in here are beautiful and super pigmented. The result you get from a $5 palette is amazing. The only thing that sucks is that there's a lot of fallout. When you apply it, a lot falls all over ur face lol.. U just really have to make sure u tap tap tap ur brush before u apply and prepare for some cleanup. But it's not too bad. Still, I would def repurchase and recommend for you to try. You WILL NOT be disappointed with these colors!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading MUCH hype about this I finally went out and purchased it at a 1.00 off sale plus a 1.00 off coupon. I actually really like this. WnW has come a long way from my teenage years. The colors are nicely pigmented, go on smoothly and stay all day (with my primer). I however do not use the colors as they are labeled cause those aren't the combos that work best for me and I would not take this on a long trip because the shadows are so soft that all that moving them around would just crumble them. All in all this palette was a nice surprise for just over $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-super pigmeted
-awesome texture
-cheap (got mine for $3)
-nice shade of colours
-has mac and urban decay dupes

some of the dupes:

-Urban Decay "toasted"= left side eyelid shade (pinkish)
-Urban Decay "smog"= left side crease shade (brown)
-Mac "club"= right side definer shade

Cons:
-packaging (i dropped mine and the definer colour on the right side shattered)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by kmahesh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is an awesome product for all skin tones. The colors are very pigmented and buttery smooth and soft. The glide easily and blend very well. It is also an easily portable palette to take for traveling purposes. The only con is that the packaging is not extremely sturdy and the shadows will break if you drop it, but for the price you pay that is ok!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Missyfoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this palette after seeing a few YouTube MU gurus using it. I thought I would give it a try & after all for under $20 (incl shipping from US to AUS - bought on Ebay) it's not bad at all.

I'm a professional MUA & I have no major complaints about this palette. The pigmentation is good & the texture of the shadows is quite creamy & easily bleneded out. The neutral colours in the left hand side are very wearable for everyday wear & if you want a more dramatic look you can certainly achieve it by adding the darker 'defining' colours to the crease to smoke it out or as a liner to intensify the eye look.

The very dark duo chrome looking 'difiner' colour on the right hand side with the greens is a pretty close dupe for MAC's Club eyeshadow, which I love. I would not use it on clients, but for personal use I tend to reach for it quite a bit.

My only gripe, is that this palette has no matte shades which would have made it a perfect one item product for travel. This is not a major problem though as I have plenty of matte dark brown & black eyeshadows in my stash that I can pair this palette with. I like to mix my eyeshadow finishes & rarely wear all shimmer tones in an eye look.

All in all it is great value for money for an 8 eyeshadow drugtsore palette, so much so that I just bought (off Ebay again) the WnW Walking on Eggshells trio to try out. This is great if you are starting out in makeup or want to expand your collection without the need to spend a huge amount of money.

I just wish that this brand would be readily accessible in Australia, especially for the same affordable price as in the US. Until then, I am happy to buy the WnW palettes of Ebay.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by MissEstelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this as just a "I need one more product to get free shipping" type thing. I didn't really think I needed to shades in the palette, since I seemed to already have the same shades in other brands.

I was wroooong!

Beautiful colors, good consistency and excellent pigmentation. In fact, the crease colors are so pigmented that the first time I tried this, I ended up looking like I'd been in a fight. Be sure to tap or blow the brush with the crease colors, then they go on beautifully.

I was worried about the green side being too garish for my taste, but they actually go on in wonderful duochromes with golden secondary hues, and the green side eyeliner is AMAZINGLY pretty. All together and well blended (I use the Mac 217) they form a wonderful, everyday look that makes my brown eyes pop and look larger. The colors on both sides are very well coordinated and go together so well.

Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Everything has been said about this product it is a very high quality product for dirt cheap. I have several of the WNW eyeshadow pans. I use this one a lot and it stands up to any of my high end stuff. This stuff is pigmented and lasts. Be careful with the 2 dark colors they are dark but make excellent liners you just have to use care in your application but that's on the user not the product. For those of you that are drugstore MU snobs I suggest you think twice about this one! WNW line has some good offers to try and why not at the price?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After hearing so many people rave about the Wet 'n' Wild Eyeshadows, I decided to try my luck with them. I grabbed the Comfort Zone one with 8 eyeshadows over the 3 pan one because I got more bang for the buck even though I was mostly going to use the brown shades. These are very creamy and highly pigmented. I only have to tap my brush once and apply and the color goes on super pigmented. Plus the 8 different shadows allows you to have even more application options. They blend beautifully and the highlighter colors actually show up on my darker skin. I am very impressed. I'm not a huge fan of the cheap brush they provided, but I use my own anyway. The sponge applicator is decent. The only problem I have is the shadows seem to crack easily so too much movement will crack up the shadows. Other than that, I definitely will try their other palettes! I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Olivialsex

Own tons of expensive eye shadow products. Hands down best and most used pallet I own. I you don't have this, get it now! 5 dollahs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros: Pigmented, smooth, velvety, easy to work with!
4 dollars for 8 eye shadows! GREAT DEAL
easy to find, got mine at walgreens.
lots of colors to chose from. they go from neutral beige's and browns to smokey greys and chrome like colors.
Durable packaging, dropped mine a few times and nothing has broken!

Cons: NONE

Other comments: These shadows are stunning. I prefer this over a lot of my high end shadows. Some of the colors are actually very similar to som MAC shadows so you can use these as dupes for a fraction of the price. I use my palette almost everyday and never get tired of it. Go and grab it ladies!