Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/26/2013 4:03:00 AM

Pros

1) Cheap
2) Most of the colors are very VERY pigmented
3) Easy to use
4) Easy to find
5) Color are pretty

Cons

Crumbly
Includes Parabens

Overall, I like this product. The parabens part is a con for me cuz I'm the careful kind. Most people don't care, but i did my research and I like to avoid parabens as much as possible.
Hope I helped you out:)

on 8/26/2013 12:17:00 AM

Everyone should have this palette. Great neutrals, amazing pigmentation, super creamy shadows. And you cannot beat the price!

on 8/24/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette has gorgeous pigmented colors! The left side is perfect for everyday and I would completely recommend it to anyone!

on 8/23/2013 4:40:00 PM

I love this so much. All of the colors are so richly pigmented, even better than a lot of high end shadows. My only problem is the last color in the first row. It looks like a beautiful rich reddish brown but it comes off so ashy, it looks black. I also wish they would come out with more palettes to choose from.

on 8/19/2013 2:49:00 PM

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette. I use it every day! I only use the left side which is the brown shadows but I love it! I definitely recommend it!(:

on 8/16/2013 10:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been wanting to purchase Wet n Wild eyeshadows for a while now, particularly this palette, and I saw this in a Five Below store (metro Atlanta area... not sure if they are anywhere else! It's kind of a glorified dollar store) for $3.99 I think so I snapped it up!
I wore the "eyelid" and "crease" shades (from the left side) today, over E.L.F.'s eyelid primer, and it lasted me a good 12 hours with minimal fading! I have also swatched each shade on my arm- very impressed with the color payoff and texture of these eyeshadows! I am so glad, as I am a frugal person but I want my things to work... I definitely recommend this palette. (Oh, and this palette does not contain parabens for those of you who, like me, steer clear of those particular ingredients! However, Wet n Wild is not a "paraben-free" label so I would advise checking the ingredients list before purchasing anything else from them.)
P.S.- The bottom right shade looks like the perfect dupe for MAC Club or Blue Brown (I've never tried the MACs, but I have seen side-by-side comparisons!). It's a beautiful color and I didn't even think I would like it!

on 8/16/2013 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely adore this palette! I am a high end kind of makeup gal, but this paired with UD's primer potion and maybe a little but of NYX's milk jumbo pencil then your color is a huge pay off!! So worth the value!

on 8/16/2013 2:08:00 AM

LOVE this! It is such a reasonable price and a great product. I am addicted to the shadow that is for the brow bone in the upper right hand corner, kind of a muted goldy taupe color I guess. I don't use it on my brow bone though, I use it on my lid. For my coloring it would be much to obvious and dark on the brow bone but perfect for the lid and I certainly get compliments on this one. I recommended this palette to two friends who bought it and enjoyed it as well. The shadows are really pigmented, and glide on so smooth. Great quality. I have not used the darker colors included but like that they are there for a more dramatic look. All the colors are very wearable.

on 8/13/2013 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really really love this palette. First of all, it is an exact dupe of some of Mac's eyeshadows! I bought mine for 3 dollars and I'm in love with it. The colors have great pigmentation and look wonderful with my brown eyes. This was a great price for eight gorgeous colors.

on 8/3/2013 1:24:00 AM

This is REALLY good for the price. Personally, it really doesnt work that well with blue eyes, it would be better for green or brown eyes, but thats not the main point. Its very good quality for such a good price, so I'm impressed. I really love how it tells you where each shade goes too. The only reason why I wouldnt buy it again is because I have blue eyes, and I personally dont think it matches well.

Video Reviews & Tutorials