September 17, 2014 | 1065 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeliner is very dark and the brush makes it easy to apply but it does fade after a about 5 hours and I like my eyeliner to stay in place all day so I wish it was waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by 902nikki902

This eyeliner is fantastic!! It doesn't budge! No smudging, running or flaking. I Def recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by stephydanielle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

first time i use this product i got it for free, and instantly i fell in loveee, my eyelashes looked thicker and fuller, the only bad thing is finding this eyeliner was a mission but finally i went to target and to my surpise they had it there, at the time i didnt get it because it was a bit pricey, so i waited about two week and went back to check if they still had it and they did, note: target is cheaper than walgreens or CVS. i loved it my favorite eyeliner by far, and i will conutine to keep buy this item.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

My HG of eyeliner so far!! My first liquid I've actually been able to master!

Pros
No smudgy
No irritation (sensitive eyes)
Easy application
Small precise stiff tip to apply
Easy application doesn't go everywhere
Nice colour not super black intense but enough for me, if you want gothic thick black I wouldn't say use this one
Lasts all day
Actually has made my eyelashes longer and more noticeable!!

Cons:
Bit pricey but you get a lash booster as well so I don't see it as being to bad

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ballerinafreek

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

- Only eyeliner i've used that doesn't smudge on me
- lasts all day long
- comes off easily with soap and water
- packaging is great; the brush tip can create a thick or thin line
- i use this daily for winged eyeliner look
- at first i didn't know that this liner was also supposed to be good for your lashes as well but i noticed that my lashes are thicker and i can only attribute it to this!
- one pen lasts about 6 months--i'm on my third one! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by pigz4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this liquid eye liner. It makes very precise lines and it lasts a very long time. My eye liner lasted for a good seven months. This is my favorite; I have tried other liquid liners but they were never this good. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Clo0107

i have had this for almost a yr and it still hasn't dried out. i love the brush and precision, and it's a great starter eyeliner. a little pricy though..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by rolltide17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After looking through the rave reviews I was excited to buy this eyeliner and expected it to be really amazing! I must have a curse or something, because for some reason the products that everyone LOVES I find just mediocre when I finally try it :/

So anyways, I like the packaging but not a fan of the clear, cheap-looking plastic cap--doesn't match the rest of the eyeliner. The tip was a lot bigger and thicker (and stiffer) than I thought it would be! Some people work really well with that but I prefer softer felt tips.

The thing I was most disappointed in was the color. I got Ultra Black after hearing how black was really gray, but even ultra black is too faint for my taste. Perhaps I'm just so used to my super black liquid liner. As for staying power, it did stay for the day, but again, it got very faint. I'll use primer next time to see if that makes it any better.

Overall this is definitely not bad and I will keep using it since I already bought it, but I feel like there are better eyeliners out there for a cheaper price. Also Physicians Formula eyeliners tend to dry out really quickly for some reason.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by catamie

I have this in two colors; Ultra Black and Brown. I use the Ultra Black more often but the Brown is already drying out....its a mystery. This is the only product that I have use that allows me to line my eyes without looking like I have a black eye. I will keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by citizenannie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have both the skinny and chunkier versions of this product in ultra-black and I love, love, love both of them.

This eyeliner is very pigmented but also extremely thin, almost like a stain but with a lot of staying power. The reason I love it so much is that I can apply it right down in my lash line and use is to stain the roots of my lashes as well. I have white-blond eyelashes and without a lot of fussing with them, I always end up with pale white roots that show up as a line between my dark lashes and my eyeliner.

This product completely eradicates that problem in addition to being a very good eyeliner. The felt tip stays sharp for ages, allowing me to get down into my lashline, add a slight line above that, and then a nice sharp wing right after. It lasts for ages for me and never, ever smudges or runs.

I don't know if it makes my lashes thicker or healthier, really, but I do know it comes off nicely with some cleanser/remover/a makeup remover wipe and all my lashes stay in tact during the removal process. I'm on my sixth or seventh one!