April 16, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye booster eyeliner + serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

I really like this eyeliner. I first heard of this liner on a YT makeup tutorial by Jean from Extra Petite, who said it was a good but less pigmented dupe for the Lorac liquid liner. I purchased mine in Ultra Black -- I saw another reviewer said the color came out grey. I actually thought the same when I first applied it. I realized, however, you have to wait for it to dry and also apply another layer or two, bc it is less pigmented. Therefore, it does take some time to apply, definitely longer than gel liner.

I haven't used long enough to give an opinion about its lash-boosting effects.

Overall, I would prefer using MAC Blacktrack, but that is only bc I like the slightly thicker line of gel liners instead of the very fine liquid liner. For those, however, who want a thinner line, this is a really great black liquid liner. *just as a note* you have to get it in *Ultra Black* not just black. I made the mistake of purchasing the regular black color instead of Ultra Black, and it is not pigmented at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by itsAmybby

I bought this eyeliner during the summer time because I ran out of my mac fluidline in blacktrack and wanted to try something new. I didn't know there was a 'ultra black' shade. At the time, there were only brown and black available. I purchased the black and the colour pay off was garbage. It was literally gray, not black. I wasn't sure if it was just mine but I saw online swatches and that's exactly how mine turned out. Not sure yet whether if I should try out the ultra black or not.

On the lighter note, I do like how easily removable it is. You don't even need makeup remover to remove it; just water.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this eyeliner! It is a dark matte true black when dry, stays put all day and the product comes out nice and even from the tube with a brush that is very easy to work with. If you are an eyeliner amateur or pro, you will love this eyeliner; pricier than most DS liquid liners, but at such exceptional quality, how can you complain? Plus, PF products are usually always on sale at one of the five drugstores in my town, so all you need to do is check the flyers for a great deal on an awesome product. Definite HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by deadscream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is an awesome eyeliner. I found it from watching youtube beauty gurus. I heard that it was similar to the Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner that people have been raving about too but it was more difficult to find because it's from Japan. The applicator is a brush with a pointed tip so you can easily create thin lines. I use the Ultra Black color and the lasting power is great. You can get these at drugstores and I got it for buy one get one free so it was a bargain.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ace05

This product is great. The liner creates a line that is a true black, and the applicator lets you create a fairly thin line when you need to. Definitely recommend, and have also noticed lashes are a little bit longer! :)

Staying power is excellent, on par with Revlon's colorstay liner without some of the stinging sensation that sometimes occurs with Revlon. Definitely give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by busymommy

My HG liquid liner! expensive but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Katharine40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I haven't noticed this doing anything to boost my eyelash growth, but it's a very good liquid eyeliner. I'm kind of clumsy and figured liquid eyeliner would just be too hard for me, but the pen-like applicator makes it easy and quick. Even a cat's eye is no problem. The line lasts all day on my oily eyelids, too. I did take one lipstick off due to the fact that it doesn't promote lash growth, as it claims (and this is after one month of daily use), but I would buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I this liner really hasn't really improved my lashes, it's a great fine tipped liner. I really like the formula, the rich black pigmentation, and the precise tip of the liner. Some liners are too stiff to work with. This liner's tip is just perfect for drawing a great cat eye. The sleek silver packaging looks high end and is convenient. The only downsides of this liner are its price which is on the high side for drugstore and it dries up quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, I never used liquid eyeliner before now. I always thought it was just too fussy to deal with and that I would definately mess up and have crooked lines across my face. I read the reviews on this eyeliner and I decided to give it a go. Now I am a liquid eyeliner convert. It's pretty damn easy to use and I'm kind of surprised at myself. I bought the ultra black and its very dark and intense so I keep it to a thinner line for the daytime. but I used the brown one the most. I can even do the elusive wing with good results so this eyeliner must be foolproof; or I have beginners luck.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by msramona

Love this. The brush makes it so easy to use & it has excellent staying power. Made an interesting discovery recently. Accidentally purchased the pen with the clear, non-colored serum. Tried dipping the pen into an eyeshadow then lined my eyes. It works really well! Lasts all day, no smudges. I do use a lid primer which may be a factor. For me this has been a fun experiment because it has expanded color options beyond black & brown. Anybody else tried this?

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No