October 25, 2014 | 877 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by TaraVarney

I have tried tons of liquid eyeliners, and this is by far the best! It goes on very smooth, and is very easy to use. Best of all, it last all day! Will not use anything else now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Janellyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product. I discovered it on a whim a few years back.

Pros:
*It doesn't dry out
*really pigmented
*long wearing
*easy to use, good for beginners
*can make really thin lines or bolder one

Cons
*While it is long wearing, it isn't necessarily waterproof and I wish they came out with one that is waterproof

I can't say that I've noticed much of a difference in my lashes. But the fact that I've tried $30-$40 eyeliners and still come back to this one says a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Alix554

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is great. Hands down my favorite drug store liner. Very very easy to use, you can get a lot of looks with this product. I've done thick dramatic cat eyes, and subtle natural looking liner easily. This liner is very easy to use, and the tip doesn't wear out or change shape over time. I use this with either UD lid primer or the too faced one and I have no issues with this smudging or changing shape. The only thing I notice is if I do a cat eye there are days when after about six hours I need to touch up the tail. Excellent product. Comparable to designer brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by bIuehornedmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

THE HYPE IS REAL PEOPLE! Buhleeve dat! My HG eyeliner pen before this was ELFs waterproof pen but for whatever reason they decided to discontinue it the bastards. After reading rave reviews about thisover and over i caved in and shelled the $13 for it at CVS but its okay cuz i got $7 back and got more MU. Its mega pigmented, the tip is actual bristles so they contour to the surface of your eye, and it lasts ALL DAY. I have super oily lids and am able to wear this without any sort of primer. I work 8-5 so from the time I put it on to the time i come home its been 12 hours and it looks perfect. Now the lash boosting part... I dont want to believe that its real but i swear my lashes have grown. Not like latisse status but idk they look nicer. Maybe im crazy. I didnt buy it thinking itd do anything for my lashes because to me that just sounds like a gimmick but idk man, idk! Overall its really worth it imo. Ive had it for two months and its still fresh and wet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Helenna100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have repurchased this so many times! I loooove it, it's pricey but it lasts for the longest time ever, it's so precise and so easy to use, great liner for beginners and pros!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Hollipop19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eyeliner! It's felt tip comes to the most precise point- perfect for bringing the liner into the inner tear duct area or winging it out! The color is super black and very pigmented, and very long wearing- it does not budge AT ALL! It isn't super matte, but set it with black eyeshadow and you are good to go! If you are looking for a precise, easy to use eyeliner- this is a MUST!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really prefer gel eyeliner as its bolder and longer lasting, but was looking for something that was quicker and easier to use and not have to wash eyeliner brushes all the time. This is great for any type of look, simple liner to cat eye liner (which is what I use it for), its pretty dark but again not as bold as gel eyeliner. It's super easy to use especially for beginners I would recommend it. It is kinda long wearing but at the same time smudgy if its hot out or if you barely touch it at all by accident. Kind of expensive for drugstore product ($8-$10) but its suppose to last a long time so that makes up for the price a bit I think.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first I LOVED this eyeliner. It was on sale for $6 at Walmart and that was a good deal for PF. It is really easy and precise to use. I didn't have any issues until it seemed to have dried out quicker than it should have or the colour just doesn't apply as dark as it was before. It was disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eyeliner is very dark and the brush makes it easy to apply but it does fade after a about 5 hours and I like my eyeliner to stay in place all day so I wish it was waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by 902nikki902

This eyeliner is fantastic!! It doesn't budge! No smudging, running or flaking. I Def recommend.