November 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Clean Finish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by nikkinikki92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few months. I keep changing foundations but i always go back to this one!
This has amazing coverage and looks perf on my skin.
i don't know what people mean by it turned them orange, i haven't had that problem and i'm super pale.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by 525LHynes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I CANNOT believe this foundation is only $4. It feels light, doesn't cling to the flakes/dry areas on my face & lasted all day (in an office with air conditioning so there was very little exposure to the "elements.") The color range is limited, I'll admit, but even with my fair skin and persistent redness I was able to find something suitable for an everyday basis (for reference, I purchased the Warm Ivory because they didn't have any Ivory when I went & oddly enough, I thought the True Ivory was too dark. Also, I'm in denial about my paleness so I always tend to choose a shade or two darker!) The coverage is medium so if you're looking for full coverage you might want to look elsewhere because I think if you were to try and build this up it would start to get cakey. I didn't experience the same problem with oxidization as others have mentioned but, my skin is fairly dry so that might be the reason there. All in all, I'd say it was a very good purchase & I'd probably repurchase...if they don't release the Wake Me Up foundation in the US :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Jillie79

LOVE <3 I'm in my 30's and have used everything under the sun. I got tired of paying $40 for a bottle of foundation then saw this. I thought why not ($4 at Target...hot damn). This stuff is amazing. I don't understand the "orange" people are talking about. I always use a primer so maybe that helps. It's a beautiful consistency, the little spatula is great, blends perfect & stays put quite well. It literally makes my skin look like a doll. I recommend it to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by lonestar848

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked 2 bottles of this foundation for $3.97 each at Walmart. I was hoping this would be my HG foundation, and sadly, I will have to resume my hunt. :(
At first, I loved this foundation. The applicator is wonderful. It is a paddle design, that in my opinion helps get an even application. It gives the PERFECT coverage for my skin (i have a bit of acne and blackheads) and it matched me perfectly. The color selection was limited, and seemed geared more to medium skintones.
However, I noticed that after an hour or 2, it made my skin turn ORANGE. And when i say orange, i mean like a spray tan gone wrong. I mixed this in with my tinted moisturizer (it has been discontinued) and it takes it away completely, but i am running out of the tinted moisturizer. I finished the first bottle and I'm still going to finish the rest of my current bottle.
I really wanted to love this foundation, but sadly, this is a no go.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

I am really liking this stuff!! The spatula makes it so easy to apply and it blends really nicely without looking cakey. I only use one layer of any foundation cause I prefer a light-medium coverage and this is exactly what it gives me! I am very fair so I got the lightest shade and it matches me pretty darn well. It oxidizes a little bit during the day but it certainly doesn't make me look orange! And with a bit of lighter powder it fixes it up, no problem! I love the finish of this too, it's so smooth looking and really makes my skin look great without it looking like I have a lot of makeup on, and it doesn't make my skin look too matte or dewy. Its a nice in-between. It also doesn't get oily! It stays on me throughout the whole day. Its my new go to foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:27:00 AM More reviews by TheUniqueDaniB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation, it gives medium coverage, but don't try to layer it because it will turn orange, I think thats why it turned orange on some- they tried to get more coverage out of it. It does accentuate my pores sadly, but it's ok with a good primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by BohemianPunkArtist

I bought this foundation because it was cheap and I heard good reviews on it. It looked about half a shade too light for me in the bottle, but I figured that it wouldn't be that noticeable because my face is a bit more tan than my neck. I liked the packaging (the applicator was cool), it was very lightweight, and it had good coverage. However, about 5-10 minutes after applying it, it started to change colour. At first, it wasn't that bad, it was only slightly darker than my face, but, when I got to school, it had gone a full two shades darker than my skin and the undertone had also changed (I have more of a yellow undertone, the undertone of the foundation went pink/red).

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by nicole93x3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this just to try because it was so cheap. Under $5, but i wish i didn't. The spatula inside the bottle was a nice surprise. The foundation itself turns orange through out the day! Even if you use a primer! The foundation is thick and dries to fast, you need to work on one small section at a time when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation! It is very smooth and has a great coverage. My pores are less visible, and it goes well on my skin tone (I am a southeast asian). Most foundations look pink on my face, but not this one! Not to mention it is very cheap! I got it for $3 when it was on sale!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this foundation at first. Even better than Revlon Colorstay b/c it did give me a poreless look and blended beautifully. But after some research on the EWG Skin Deep website this foundation scored an 8 out of 10 for harmful chemical overload. While it might cover well its not worth it in the long run to subject myself to long term damage. I read that ingredients in the foundation when exposed to sunlight can cause harmful carcinogenic effects on the skin. Too bad I had thought I found my diamond in the rough liquid foundation but not this time. Everyone be careful what your putting on your face no need to up the cancer factor because your beautiful inside as well as out.