July 30, 2014 | 1458 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Clean Finish

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by nicole93x3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this just to try because it was so cheap. Under $5, but i wish i didn't. The spatula inside the bottle was a nice surprise. The foundation itself turns orange through out the day! Even if you use a primer! The foundation is thick and dries to fast, you need to work on one small section at a time when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation! It is very smooth and has a great coverage. My pores are less visible, and it goes well on my skin tone (I am a southeast asian). Most foundations look pink on my face, but not this one! Not to mention it is very cheap! I got it for $3 when it was on sale!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this foundation at first. Even better than Revlon Colorstay b/c it did give me a poreless look and blended beautifully. But after some research on the EWG Skin Deep website this foundation scored an 8 out of 10 for harmful chemical overload. While it might cover well its not worth it in the long run to subject myself to long term damage. I read that ingredients in the foundation when exposed to sunlight can cause harmful carcinogenic effects on the skin. Too bad I had thought I found my diamond in the rough liquid foundation but not this time. Everyone be careful what your putting on your face no need to up the cancer factor because your beautiful inside as well as out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by kittywompus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried this in my never ending search for a good foundation. The shades run very light. After an exchange I wound up with Nude which is OK but it gives almost no coverage, certainly is not poreless, and turns me greasy in a short time. In other words, worthless. It did nothing for my skin. Good thing it was not expensive so I didn't lose much money when I threw it in the trash. I did like the paddle on the stick but the rest of the product was junk.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by piggywiggy777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i agree with this foundation turning slightly orange during the day...i only bought this since it was cheap, but i regret it now:/ i knew i had to make it work until i earned more money, so i just added some SPF to the bottle to make it a little lighter color, as well as mousterizing, since this foundation has also made my face look somewhat cakey and flakey:(so i dont recommend this product to anyone with light skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Kayleydid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

God, I am SOOOOO depressed. When I first put this on I was AMAZED. The color, the pigmentation, the application, all of it was flawless. High coverage and comfortable. But then, maybe an hour later, I glanced in the mirror and I did a double take. This foundation oxydizes horribly. My skin was carrot orange. I thought I had to be imagining things, but I wasn't. It really was that orange. I am seriously so sad. It's been a nightmare my whole life trying to find the perfect foundation and I thought I had, but then there is ONE STUPID FLAW :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

I saw this on sale at Walgreen for $2.99. I put this on using a beauty sponge. I had to keep layering. It didn't reduce my pores. It didn't make a difference. This foundation is light to medium coverage. I put it on at 7:30pm before dinner with a friend. At 11:30pm when I got home, my face was a oily mess. Do not get this if you have combo-oily skin. It doesn't work. I will post a picture of the mess it got my face. Sucks, cheap price, but cheap quality make-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never worn foundation before and i saw this at walmart and thought it might be a good place to start. I got it in nude and swatched it on my face and it was perfect.. it was a nice coverage it was my exact skin tone and it was amazing and super inexpensive. I love it. I will be purchasing this again and maybe a nice powder and concealer to go along with it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i'm trying to save some money, so i'm using this (cost me $3) instead of shelling out another $33 for mac matchmaster. i am very impressed by this foundation! goes on smooth, gives great coverage and doesn't make me oily. i also like the little spatula attached to the cap - cuts down on the waste of product. very cheap & easily available.. i'll totally buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by DAndrea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I truely love this foundation. It has a stick attached to the inside of the top so that when you take off the top, the foundation is on the stick. It has a creamy look in the bottle but it goes on like liquid foundation. I have oily skin and most foundations that i've used end up making me shiny and more oilier within a few hours of wearing it. But this foundation stays oil free on my face. I think the stick is for when the product get low, you can scrap it out with the stick.