December 19, 2014 | 1426 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colors in this quad were ashy against my NC50/NW45 skintone. The taupey lavender color turned out to be white when applied even with a base. The peachy pink shade gave me the same result. However the dark plum brown was amazing and use it to deepen the crease when I wear purple looks and don't want to use a purple in the crease.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Amlymei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I reach for it daily when I just want some basic eye color. Pigment is amazing for the price ( especially the middle crase color!) Last all day, no creasing. Creates a wonderful daily smokey eye too! Just ignore the crappy sponge and brush it comes with. Would recommend, and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a neutral palette for those gals that like pop!

The browbone color is super pigmented and a wearable baby pink. It is a little powdery, but not so much that it isn't easy enough to work with.

The crease color is nice, but it is not as outstanding as the other 2 colors. It would take a little bit to make it opaque for a super dark smoky look

The taupe is what totally MAKES this palette. It is buttery, not powdery, opaque, and drop dead gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The bottom shadow in this trio is the best thing since Stila discontinued Dapple. Outstanding! Don't let the cheap packaging fool you, these shadows are really fantastic. Very blendable, long-wearing, and the texture/finish is just lovely.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JuJu05

What you would expect for a 2.99 drugstore eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute FAVORITE Wet N' Wild trio, and that's saying something because I love all of them. The browbone color is a very light, shimmery pink. I have cool skin and it barely picks up any color but is an effective highlight. The crease color is INSANE... You need one tiny TAP, not even a swipe, of color to do your whole crease. The pigmentation is out of this world. But the best part of this is the lid color... I'm going to buy this palette again just to make sure I have a backup of that gorgeous, taupe-y shade. It's so beautiful and flattering. You can wear it during the day with a light hand or smoke it out for a more dramatic look. Wet N' Wild kills the competition as far as eyeshadows go as far as quality AND price is concerned.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must be colour blind b/c I always thought that taupe shade was lilac. Lol! Doesn't matter b/c it truly is a unique and beautiful colour. My only gripe w/ this trio and the others is that I would have preferred a matte highlight and/or matte crease. Oh..and I travel everyday w/ my m/u b/c I'm always in such a morning rush but my trio has since shattered. Only the black is in tact. However, I will still repurchase b/c the trio works wonders for my brown eyes and NC 35-NC 40 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by dani215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The bottom taupe shadow in this trio is my default shadow. It's a satin taupe with cool purplish undertones that make my hazel eyes really pop. Most taupes just end up looking muddy on me and make my eyes look like a dull brown. It's an absolutely perfect shade for a wash of color over the lid that never looks overdone. The texture of these shadows is very buttery and pigmented, but they tend to break easily. The top pink shadow is a nice but frosty color that isn't as pigmented as I've come to expect from this brand. The deep shimmery brown crease color is very pigmented and similar to the brown in the 'I'm getting sunburned' trio with cooler-toned shimmer than the gold in the sunburned trio. I wish they made the taupe color in a single but I will buy this palette over and over again and hope they never discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by draisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Incredible Trio. The taupe is almost the exact same MAC taupe - only the WNW trio is $2.99.

Bought it for the taupe but love love love the pink. Gorgeous.

WNW is doing something so right.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This trio is amazing !
I bought it just because I thought that the eyelid shade looked gorgeous and I didn't think I end up using the other colors too.
Eyelid color suits so well with my pale grey eyes. I never normally use dark eye shadows, especially day time, but I tried that crease shade anyway, just a little bit on the outer corners of my eyes and it blended like a dream and gave my eyes a bit of extra depth.
The other way I like to use these colors is that I use only eyelid color up to the crease and then lining my eyes with that dark crease color. Amazing for grey eyes !
Browbone color on this palette looks a bit weird for browbone, at first, but it works surprisingly well.
I love the quality of these eye shadows. They're creamy, blend easily and suit well together. One of my favorite eye shadow palettes, definitely.