April 20, 2014 | 1261 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Silent Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by dani215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The bottom taupe shadow in this trio is my default shadow. It's a satin taupe with cool purplish undertones that make my hazel eyes really pop. Most taupes just end up looking muddy on me and make my eyes look like a dull brown. It's an absolutely perfect shade for a wash of color over the lid that never looks overdone. The texture of these shadows is very buttery and pigmented, but they tend to break easily. The top pink shadow is a nice but frosty color that isn't as pigmented as I've come to expect from this brand. The deep shimmery brown crease color is very pigmented and similar to the brown in the 'I'm getting sunburned' trio with cooler-toned shimmer than the gold in the sunburned trio. I wish they made the taupe color in a single but I will buy this palette over and over again and hope they never discontinue it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by draisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Incredible Trio. The taupe is almost the exact same MAC taupe - only the WNW trio is $2.99.

Bought it for the taupe but love love love the pink. Gorgeous.

WNW is doing something so right.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This trio is amazing !
I bought it just because I thought that the eyelid shade looked gorgeous and I didn't think I end up using the other colors too.
Eyelid color suits so well with my pale grey eyes. I never normally use dark eye shadows, especially day time, but I tried that crease shade anyway, just a little bit on the outer corners of my eyes and it blended like a dream and gave my eyes a bit of extra depth.
The other way I like to use these colors is that I use only eyelid color up to the crease and then lining my eyes with that dark crease color. Amazing for grey eyes !
Browbone color on this palette looks a bit weird for browbone, at first, but it works surprisingly well.
I love the quality of these eye shadows. They're creamy, blend easily and suit well together. One of my favorite eye shadow palettes, definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by keenaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the taupe shade in this trio! Quality is amazing for the price. I never hit a pan in my eyeshadows but if I did in this one, I would totally repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

The colors are really buttery and pigmented. I'm a NC40 right now and I think these colors suit every single girl out there. They are easy to work with and the selection of colors in this palette are gorgeous! A greyish taupe,a creamy light pink and soft black.
The taupe works wonders as an all over lid color.
I find the pink color doesn't show up too much on my skin, but the the price and the other colors make up for it!
Packaging feels a bit on the cheap side, I would enjoy a mirror inside. I don't feel the applicator and the area it takes up in the palette is necessary.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this trio!! It's definitely my favorite out of all of the other Wet N Wild trios by far! The taupe colors makes my hazel/brownish eyes pop and I get so many compliments every time that I wear this. The price is right, the colors are right, the pigmentation is great! LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lck2011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to admit that I always ignored WnW products, because were so cheap that it was kinda suspicious, anyways, after reading a review about the wnw product l went to walgreens and l got the Brulee for my brow bone, after that I just went insane after WnW eyeshadows!!!! the Silent treatment is my favorite one, it matches beautifully with my skin tone and eyes, I can use this color everyday they're very creamy, soft and right amount of glitter to use during the day!!! I hope they never discontinued this palette is the best 2.99 that I ever spend!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by mayholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

These colours are beautiful, but the highlight shade is just too soft.. there is nothing wrong with the pigmentation of it or anything, but it crumbled after I dropped it once from two feet above my CARPET. The dark colour isn't very pigmented, but it's enough to show up. The taupe in here is really the winner, I much prefer this to the Nutty single. I will probably repurchase as I love the highlight and the taupe shades.. hopefully the new one won't shatter :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

I have been pleased with Wet N Wild before, but they have outdone themselves here! I absolutely adore this trio. Silent Treatment comes with a gorgeous metallic-ish taupe color for the eyelid, a black-brown for the crease (honestly, it's too dark for the crease, so I use it as liner), and a lovely light pink for the highlight. I love the quality of these eyeshadows! They are very smooth and silky and easy to apply. Plus, they blend like a dream. Fallout is very minimal here, and with a good primer, they stay on perfectly all day. Plus, they are wearable enough for everyday OR night looks! The price here is just unbelievable- only $3!! For $3, what more could you want? :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 2:37:00 AM More reviews by GlamorousDreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this trio! it's definitely my favorite out of all of the other Wet N Wild trios. When I first saw it at the drugstore, I thought it look really pretty, so I just bought it since it was just $2.99! I wasn't really expecting much, but when i got home and swatched it, I was really surprised at how pigmented and soft it was! The only thing i don't like about it is the brow highlight, the color is fine but i don't like the shimmer. I wished it was matte because i don't really like shimmery shadow on my brow bone. Other than that this trio is great for only 2.99. I definitely recommend it. :)