September 16, 2014 | 1948 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by homersmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far I only have this in 2 colors: Rapture and Fairytale which both fall in the coral/peach area. Actually, I find myself starting with Fairytale at first, then later putting a layer of Rapture over it which kind of softens it up. This is a very light feeling lipstick (think lip balm) - which I love - but the biggest plus in my opinion is that it stains my lips and doesn't bleed and I don't have to keep reapplying it throughout the day. It is not drying at all. I am anxious to try some other colors, esp in the pink/red category. Definitely recommend - there are enough shades out there for all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by dscrapbooking

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This review is for Embrace # 335. This is a Gorgeous Purplish Magenta. I would say this color is very close to Macs Violetta and only half the price. So if you missed Violetta give this a try. You will not be disappointed. Oh one more thing this will stain your lips. Although that does not bother me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by brooklyn_007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a BzzAgent and received Fervor (raspberry brown) and Soulmate (mauve-like fuchsia with shimmer) to test. I typically wear Chanel lipstick, and I was impressed with this product! The smell is wonderful (vanilla-like)! I hate putting on lipsticks with a waxy smell. The product itself is not heavy or waxy; it goes on very smoothly with a weightless feel. I like how I can control the intensity of the color. As the day goes on, the lipstick wears very nicely. It doesn't last all day, but as it fades, it wears off evenly. It is not as drying as many lip colors can be--actually, it's not really drying at all. I took pics of my lips before wearing the product, and after 7 days of daily use. Both sets of photos were taken at the end of the day; no lip balm or other lip product is worn. They are posted in my profile. I am pleased with this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Just wanted to try a lipstick for the first time in a while and I'd heard good reviews.
Price: around $9 CDN
Pkg: square tube, twists up&down easily
Texture: super creamy
Colour: Impassion 215- shimmery dark coral
Coverage: medium to full
It stays on my lips until I eat something. And the colour doesn't fade, nothing noticeable anyway. Doesn't feather on me either. I prefer this over Maybelline Color Sensational

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

Bought this today in "Temptress." I just had to come on here and rave about how happy I am with it. The colour is absolutely beautiful; it glides on lovely, feels moisturizing, and adds just enough colour to my face. I know I will be experimenting with some more colours, and will definitely repurchase. : )

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by murriepurrie

First off, Im a bzzagent, but I wouldn't be doing this if I couldn't say what I honestly felt.

First off the colors I got are Rich (warm shimmery red) and Hypnotic (orange/brown nude). They both had fine shimmer that I thought added more realistic dimension to the lips. They were long lasting, but weren't as moisturizing as promised (lipbalm fixes that).

I wouldn't give up my more expensive brands up entirely (inouvi is much more moisturizing), but this is a good alternative for someone wanting to experiment with color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by snikki1

I love this product! I'm a BzzAgent and received this product to try. It really makes your lips feel silky smooth like it promises. I've been very happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are great! They are longwearing on me, are highly pigmented, and very creamy. They don't dry out my lips or make them look dry. I love them. Some are frosty- not good, but others are great (my favorite is Sultry!) They smell nice too- a slight vanilla scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by soyoungx128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received hypnotic and rich in my bzz kit, and I wasn't really thrilled with the colors. It was really hard to choose from the swatches online. However over time, rich started to grow on me. It's a nice wine color and it actually looks pretty chic. I could care less for hypnotic. It's a nude shimmery color, and it just looked strange on my lips. The texture of the lipsticks are quite nice though... goes on smoothly, and it stains the lips quite nicely. I went to ulta the other day and picked up 4 more shades in darling, dazzle, fairytale, and spellbound. First 2 have a shimmer to them, and the latter 2 are matte. I prefer the matte formula, but that's just a personal thing, I'm not a huge fan of shimmer or glitter in my lip products... anyways, I absolutely adore all 4 colors. They are perfect for the spring/summer. They are all in the pink/coral family and I know I'm going to be buying backups of them. Plus they are only around $6.50 which is a steal considering that department store lipsticks cost 4 times that amount. (Not that I don't adore my dept store lipsticks. Love my chanel coco rouge in chinz) But these cover girl lipsticks are amazing, and I plan on repurchasing them again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After months of eyeing it at the store I finally bought this in Feline which was one of my color matched shades,, I actually really like color matching that product companies offer because I really don't know crap about makeup.. thankfully I'm not too hard to look at without it.. lol...

Anywho.. I love the texture,, it's smooth and not heavy ,, it's what I would call radiant,, not frosty ,, frosty to me is an 80's lipstick thing,, if you remember 80's lipstick you know FROSTY,, it's a springy shade of pink but not too bright as to clash with my hair , this will def be coming out of my lipstick pocket often . I find the older I get the more I like lipstick that's light on the lips as opposed to thick which tends to settle and form lines in my lips that otherwise aren't there even w/o makeup..