July 31, 2014 | 2069 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Sexandtwinkies

Unlike other people have mentioned, this product doesn't make me 'shimmer' or makes me look 'too glittery' I'm half filipino half mexican. So my skin tone shade is 320 Honey. I only really get oily faced on my T-zone, or when I get sweaty which is often since I live in Florida. This does a great job of reducing shine, just a few swipes with the pad it comes with and my face looks really matte, just flawless. I pair this with the concealer from the line as well and it works pretty good, coming from an avid mineral makeup user. IT DOES however, wear off fast, I used to re-apply a good amount of times, which i wasn't a fan of but It does a good job and never broke me out so I thought it was fine. It doesn't look caked either. I've probably bought this for 2 years straight, buying 4 in total, but again I don't use makeup daily so the usage might depend on you.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by gfoxvb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this product I was in a hurry and quickly grabbed something in my shade. Well big mistake on my part on grabbing this. It doesn't have a nice coverage. It goes away so quickly. And to top it all off I look like I've smeared glitter across my face whenever I wear this. I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

If you like illuminating products with shimmer in them, then this may rock your boat! It's way too sparkly for me and made my pores more obvious looking. It oxidizes within the first hour of wearing it and looks so cakey! My face appeared as though I slapped a powder puff across it, just not natural looking whatsoever. Maybellines Dream Matte Pressed Powder is much better, my HG! Try that instead.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade 115 Ivory and it's a good match for my complexion, for reference MAC NC15. Unfortunately this powder makes my combo skin especially greasy and oily within a few hours, even on the drier parts of my face. It also oxidizes too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Karmstar

I use this powder a lot and I like it's not too heavy but it's not too light either. It's just right and it's not hard to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Cobaltnails

This is the product that made me fall in love with maybelliene cosmetics. Its the best makeup product I ever used! It comes with like this pad thing to put the powder thing which many people throw out. DONT throw it out. It works ten times better with the pad. I just some on it and put it on my cheeks, take the product again put it on my head, put some more on my chin and nose. It evens out my skin tone and I love it! Plus is blends nicely with your natural skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Purchased in 310 Sunny Beige for my light tan Asian combo complexion (NC30/C4). I am a FIT Me fan. Very satisfied with color match, finish, longevity, and value. I wear 220 and 310 in the liquid mixed as my foundation and the 310 powder is perfect with a hint of warmth. It is sheer, matte but natural with T-zone shine appearing 8 hours later. A perfect setting powder, but not pigmented enough to use as a foundation. Compact is clumsy and cheap but I love the big mirror so it's a tradeoff. It is a mainstay in my purse!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Kitooo

I bought this initially because of the great shade range but i actually really like it as a powder and have nothing to complain about it. It looks very natural on me and doesn't make me look shimmered like other people have mentioned. My skin but nicer texture. The coverage is not heavy but this is only pressed powder. It doesn't irritate my face or break me out. It doesn't last all day but that's okay because I'd rather not have to use a strong remover at night. The only thing I have to complain about is that I hope they bring 110 over to the UK as 120 is just a tad too dark for me. I might order it online when this runs out. Edit: I found this makes me itchy after a while but it might just be because its drying which in winter is something I don't want, it doesn't break me out so its not very irritating at least.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by haptic

I love this powder. I use it everyday to set my concealer and / or foundation when I wear it. It's a great lightweight powder and it works well. I think what you need to realize is that this is not going to provide heavy coverage, but it does give your skin a nice glowy effect. It's not a matte powder, but the glow is not overwhelming either. I go through an entire pan in approximately 3 months, and I use this everyday. The price is good, and it's a powder that does not break me out, which is fantastic.

I like this more than my MAC mineralize skinfinish natural. I also like the fact that they have an extensive color range which makes it easy to find the right shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupnmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this item twice already! I use it to set my revlon photoready foundation. It works great in the summer alone with a primer. For me it tends to be a little to dry for my skin if I use it by its self. It does give a good amount of coverage.

Pros
-coverage is build-able
-doesn't cause break outs

Cons
-tends to go away after 5 hours