September 21, 2014 | 1053 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Fit Me Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros
- cheap price
- the compact did not break

Cons
- cakey when used more than once (touch ups)
- small clogged pores/blackheads :(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by babylipss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really don't like this powder as I stated before. I threw it away. It absolutely doesn't do anything on oily/combo skin. My friend who has normal/dry skin loves this with the Maybellien BB cream which ALSO doesn't work with oily/combo skin. save your money, because you're going to be so disappointed. Doesn't set your makeup or keep you skin free. Just no.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by BaronessaGinevra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good for touch-ups, but has a slight-yet-still-noticeable scent - can't describe it but I'm not overly fond of it. Color 125 (nude beige) is a nice fair (pale) shade with pinkish undertones that works pretty well with my skin. I believe I'll try another pressed powder though as there are plenty to choose from in this price range.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Trillia

I tried to wash the makeup pad it comes with and it fell apart, a little disappointed about that, but otherwise great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Sexandtwinkies

Unlike other people have mentioned, this product doesn't make me 'shimmer' or makes me look 'too glittery' I'm half filipino half mexican. So my skin tone shade is 320 Honey. I only really get oily faced on my T-zone, or when I get sweaty which is often since I live in Florida. This does a great job of reducing shine, just a few swipes with the pad it comes with and my face looks really matte, just flawless. I pair this with the concealer from the line as well and it works pretty good, coming from an avid mineral makeup user. IT DOES however, wear off fast, I used to re-apply a good amount of times, which i wasn't a fan of but It does a good job and never broke me out so I thought it was fine. It doesn't look caked either. I've probably bought this for 2 years straight, buying 4 in total, but again I don't use makeup daily so the usage might depend on you.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by gfoxvb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this product I was in a hurry and quickly grabbed something in my shade. Well big mistake on my part on grabbing this. It doesn't have a nice coverage. It goes away so quickly. And to top it all off I look like I've smeared glitter across my face whenever I wear this. I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 6:01:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

If you like illuminating products with shimmer in them, then this may rock your boat! It's way too sparkly for me and made my pores more obvious looking. It oxidizes within the first hour of wearing it and looks so cakey! My face appeared as though I slapped a powder puff across it, just not natural looking whatsoever. Maybellines Dream Matte Pressed Powder is much better, my HG! Try that instead.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade 115 Ivory and it's a good match for my complexion, for reference MAC NC15. Unfortunately this powder makes my combo skin especially greasy and oily within a few hours, even on the drier parts of my face. It also oxidizes too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Karmstar

I use this powder a lot and I like it's not too heavy but it's not too light either. It's just right and it's not hard to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Cobaltnails

This is the product that made me fall in love with maybelliene cosmetics. Its the best makeup product I ever used! It comes with like this pad thing to put the powder thing which many people throw out. DONT throw it out. It works ten times better with the pad. I just some on it and put it on my cheeks, take the product again put it on my head, put some more on my chin and nose. It evens out my skin tone and I love it! Plus is blends nicely with your natural skin tone.