Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

For me this product is dissapointing. After many people suggesting me this product i finally went and purchased it (Around 10-15$ aud) and found it to not work for me at all.

Firstly the colour range is not right if you have pale skin at all. I got the lightest shade available (not sure if this is just in australia) in 10 or light and when i applied it found it extremely orange on my face. Immediatly irritated and stung on my under eye area. It also wasnt long until it creased under my eyes and especially in the creases of my eyes.

The smell is practically scentless which is probably the only good thing about it and the texture is thick and creamy which i find almost impossible to blend out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Where has this concealer been all my life?! I don't know why it took me so long to buy this but I am happy I finally did. It's so creamy and bendable, I use this under my eyes. I heard it was a dupe for NARS creamy radiant concealers so that's also a bonus! I do notice I can add layers if I wanted to if the coverage isn't enough. The color range is great and perfect I am a sand beige and its the perfect highlight color under my eyes and makes me look so fresh and awake! Although I would say the pricing for a drugstore concealer is a little much, I have seen this go from 6.99 to 11.99 not sure if It's cause of how popular it is but I guess it's better than 20 like a mac concealer or 30 for a NARS.

i've gone through probably 6 of these concealers and really love them. they have a good color selection and are very affordable. they really brighten under the eyes and help conceal dark circles, also, they blend easily. they last for about 6 hours on me. everyone should tryit out

It's a good concealer if you don't have dry skin but if you do it might crease up around the dry patches and start looking, well, patchy. Just make sure you moisturize and set it with a powder. Price is in the 7$-10$ range, good for beginners as it is hard to mess up with.

Been using this for years. Great product will definitely recommend this to other people. It has a creamy consistently which I love but it could crease without setting it with powder. Probably wouldn't recommend this to people with wicked dry skin, unless they moisturize A LOT. Overall one of the best products maybelline has ever come with and I'll always keep repurchasing and going back. Great product

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I first bought this concealer in the shade in 25 medium, which has a peach undertone to it. I used it to clean up underneath my eyebrows and that was it. Nothing special. It would not last on my skin unless I applied Urban Decay's Foxy underneath my brow bone, and even then it did have the best staying power.
I decided I wanted to try it around my nose and underneath my eyes but this was not my correct shade. I finally got around to purchasing it in 20 sand, which has a yellow undertone. It is summer and it's an average of 90 degrees daily. I wore this to school for a week and by the end of each day, it separated or melted off of my face. I even applied Laura Mercier's Transluscent Loose powder to it. It is definitely light weight and did not cover the redness around my nose or conceal the darkness underneath my eyes.
I do not understand what the hype over this concealer is because it is simply average. It did not do its job at all. I am assuming people are infatuated with it because of its YouTube hype and its similar packaging to the NARS concealer.
I am giving this +1 lippie because I simply can not find any reason to rate it higher.

I am an NC25-30 in MAC's Prolongwear Concealer

really liked this stuff

I use this concealer in my bridal makeup kit and people love it.

Pros
<3 Lightweight, orange based - balances out dark circles.
<3 Creamy product, blends well.
<3 Good clean packaging, can apply directly to back of hand for hygienic application to clients with brush.

Cons
- This does crease, but what concealer doesn't? I've used everything and am yet to find one that doesn't. Set it with a good powder and you're good to go.
- Not much product in tube.
- Slides off blemishes ( try MAC pro longwear concealer for acne prone skin )

This product is affordable and great for under eye and blemish free skin.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Very cheap. Full coverage. Sponge brush. I got the medium tone.

Fave concealer