April 16, 2014 | 1648 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

GOOD - ENOUGH - For my purse

I bought this at the drugstore <<$6.00 as I always carry a tube of concealer with sponge applicator in my purse, along with a lip stick or gloss.

It works - but is very drying and you need to re apply this over and over -- so it is a good purse item for a pick me up; not a good concealer

I tried shade 115 and the next shade up. 115 is very light, and is the best match just to give me some light in my dark areas. I do not have super dark circles that I am trying to cover; just want to add some light like the YSL Touche Eclate ($40)

The next shade up was too orange for my skin and I returned it; perhaps could have been used as a corrector but that is not why I purchased this

The color is a really good match, wakes me up in the under eye around nose lips and on a few dark spots

For the price, I will probably re purchase.

Why spend $40, when you can spend $6

Now this is a really light concealer, so if you need full coverage concealer, this is not for you.

This is a very light brightening concealer, so keep that in mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by rainberry32

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a great concealer. It also has great coverage. For me when I first got it, I applied it terribly wrong. I would rub it in and it would give no coverage at all. My under eyes would be even more wrinkly and dark. The best way to apply this is with patting it on your skin. Best results that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by shanona13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loooooooove this concealer. I have very fair (ghostly pale), with pink undertones. This concealer in 15 is a perfect match for my fair skin. I have very dry skin and this concealer is moisturizing and gives good coverage. You do have to set it with a powder, but it has a great finish. I cannot love this foundation anymore...it isn't possible.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great concealer. It has medium, buildable coverage while still managing to look natural. It gives my skin a glowy effect. Not oily, but slightly dewy. I like it and definitely think it's worth trying if you like a natural makeup look. However, I do not recommend this if you are acne prone, it has a beautiful finish. But at the end of the day I always have a few acne spots from this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by stephlenzerrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great concealer that matches my skin tone perfectly. I use it for bags under my eyes, covering scars, and pimples. Does my cause my skin to dry out or look 2 toned. I used to always buy the most expensive concealers thinking they were the best but after using Fit Me i can't go back.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by GingerTaylah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite concealer. Shade 15 matches my light skin perfectly and has the perfect undertone to cover dark circles. I use very little JUST where the dark circles are and then set it with a powder. It covers them REALLY well and it doesn't crease at all once set and I have a VERY oily undereye area. I am very happy with it and would purchase it again. My only complaint is about the packaging. Not only does it look like it doesn't come full, the applicator obviously does not reach the end and thus you and up wasting product. If Maybelline were to come out with a different applicator for this (ended up converting to squeeze tubes after using the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer for a long time) then it would have 5 stars.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for a concealer that can actually "conceal" my blemishes and dark sports and I think this thing is pretty good at doing the job. It doesn't really offer 100% coverage but from 3 feets away, I looks flawless =)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really? Is Maybelline serious with this? I bought #30 because the stores I went to didn't have #35. I ended up ordering 35 online. When I got it, it was lighter than the 30. Both were too light for my NW45 skintone. I don't mind using a lighter concealer, but these were too light.

It ticks me off that Maybelline would have a whole Fit Me system and have the concealer so much lighter than the foundation. Makes no sense.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Adelemuller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this as it looked good but it made my undereyes sting like no other! I had to wash it off straight away :( ever since using this I've had sensitive wrinkly looking undereyes! Not good. BUT it is good colour range and coverage is good, so if you can use this without having burning tingling skin go for it! Just not for me :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This Concealer is just "OK". Light coverage. Not very moist either, even with a very good eye cream under it. The colour I have it in is Sand and it's little too light for my Light/Medium skin. I do tend to like a light-ish concealer, however, this one is too light (surprisingly as it's in the middle of the colour range) and looks a bit ghostly/chalky, takes a lot of blending to make it look more natural on me. Looks darker in the tube for some reason, perhaps the Medium would have been a better choice for me. I will not repurchase primarily because of the light coverage, it's just not enough at my age and I do like something a little more moist under my eyes especially. Packaging is good though.