Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 6/4/2015 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go to concealer. It's quite creamy and the coverage is impressive for such a cheap product. There aren't many shades though, because where I live there are only four shades available. I don't use this under my eyes because I prefer salmon coloured concealers to counter act the purple circles. It's better for blemishes. I like to wipe some off the applicator onto the back of my hand and apply with my fingers because I don't feel comfortable with sticking the applicator on a pimple and then mixing it back with the product in the bottle.

Overall, great value, lasts long on the skin, covers blemishes and redness well. It also doesn't break me out which is my biggest concern with face products as I'm very acne prone. This is my third one and I intend on repurchasing when I run out again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

amazing! such a good conceler, for an pretty good price! def gunna buy again

on 6/1/2015 3:36:00 PM

This is my second fit my concealer, in this price it's really impressive, actually maybelline' all concealers are worth trying. Highly recommend this one
Pros
1-Texture: much creamier than age rewind
2-Color range , I am nc20 in Mac and number 10 is perfect match.
3-Price

Cons
1-Does creases so I set it heavily
2-A little less than full coverage
3-seems less than half since beginning

If u know a better drugstore concealer than this plz let me know

on 6/1/2015 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just ran out of Mac Pro Longwear and didn't want to hand over another $20 for concealer, so I bought this instead. I do like this concealer. It covers reasonably well, stays on for a good amount of time and, at under $6, is affordable.

Be aware, however, that this is not a "dupe" for Pro Longwear, a comparison many bloggers like to make . It is thinner, doesn't say on as long, and doesn't cover as well. It seems that with concealers, you get what you pay for.

on 6/1/2015 1:44:00 AM

I love this concealer so much!!! Cheap and amazing!

Started using this a month ago. The coverage is really good and it has a very creamy texture. I feel like I can go through three of these in a month. If you're looking for a cheap dupe for the NARS concealers, here it is

on 5/31/2015 12:34:00 AM

it has decent coverage for a concealer but I absolutely love using this as highlight an contour as it blends out like a dream. I just need to buy the right shade this time.

on 5/30/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty decent concealer for covering blemishes and dark spots because it is buildable. This isn't too great on the under eyes because it tends to get very cakey after a few hours. The packaging is sleek and minimalistic which is nice but the black print by the applicator opening smudges off and gets messy.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love the pricing of this concealer, I bought if for $6.50 at Rite Aid. The packaging is very sleek and slim and not at all bulky and I can even stash it in a small pocket in my purse. The product itself has light coverage but is easily buildable. My one complaint is that the color is a bit off. I am usually a fair color and I picked up fair but even fair was a bit light on my skin.

Absolutely love this concealer. Its a great dupe for the Nars radiant concealer (however its not as thick). The product is great for a drugstore product and for its price. I love how blend-able it is and the coverage is good to. It has become my new favourite concealer.