Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

i've gone through probably 6 of these concealers and really love them. they have a good color selection and are very affordable. they really brighten under the eyes and help conceal dark circles, also, they blend easily. they last for about 6 hours on me. everyone should tryit out

It's a good concealer if you don't have dry skin but if you do it might crease up around the dry patches and start looking, well, patchy. Just make sure you moisturize and set it with a powder. Price is in the 7$-10$ range, good for beginners as it is hard to mess up with.

Been using this for years. Great product will definitely recommend this to other people. It has a creamy consistently which I love but it could crease without setting it with powder. Probably wouldn't recommend this to people with wicked dry skin, unless they moisturize A LOT. Overall one of the best products maybelline has ever come with and I'll always keep repurchasing and going back. Great product

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I first bought this concealer in the shade in 25 medium, which has a peach undertone to it. I used it to clean up underneath my eyebrows and that was it. Nothing special. It would not last on my skin unless I applied Urban Decay's Foxy underneath my brow bone, and even then it did have the best staying power.
I decided I wanted to try it around my nose and underneath my eyes but this was not my correct shade. I finally got around to purchasing it in 20 sand, which has a yellow undertone. It is summer and it's an average of 90 degrees daily. I wore this to school for a week and by the end of each day, it separated or melted off of my face. I even applied Laura Mercier's Transluscent Loose powder to it. It is definitely light weight and did not cover the redness around my nose or conceal the darkness underneath my eyes.
I do not understand what the hype over this concealer is because it is simply average. It did not do its job at all. I am assuming people are infatuated with it because of its YouTube hype and its similar packaging to the NARS concealer.
I am giving this +1 lippie because I simply can not find any reason to rate it higher.

I am an NC25-30 in MAC's Prolongwear Concealer

really liked this stuff

I use this concealer in my bridal makeup kit and people love it.

Pros
<3 Lightweight, orange based - balances out dark circles.
<3 Creamy product, blends well.
<3 Good clean packaging, can apply directly to back of hand for hygienic application to clients with brush.

Cons
- This does crease, but what concealer doesn't? I've used everything and am yet to find one that doesn't. Set it with a good powder and you're good to go.
- Not much product in tube.
- Slides off blemishes ( try MAC pro longwear concealer for acne prone skin )

This product is affordable and great for under eye and blemish free skin.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Very cheap. Full coverage. Sponge brush. I got the medium tone.

Fave concealer

This concealer is nothing special. I bought it because I was driving around on a hot, humid July day and saw in the mirror all my foundation wore off my chin. I ran into walgreens, and bought this concealer .1 ounce for 8.99.

I am nc20 and got it in the color 20 sand. It is a perfect match, and the plastic tube about the size of a lipgloss is perfect for throwing into my purse for touch-ups.

That's basically all it is good for, however. It fades away pretty quickly. Its very emollient. It is terrible as an undereye concealer, it creases like crazy on me!.. And honestly- it is expensive. You pay almost $10 for .1 ounce... MAC prolongwear is $20 for .3 ounce. The MAC is actually less expensive and is light years beyond in formulation.

Unfortunately I learned the hard way you cannot travel with prolongwear's glass housing, so I do need a separate concealer to travel with. I was hoping my search would end here with maybelline fit me, but I was very underwhelmed with this concealer.

I noticed shade #10 is actually slightly darker than the shade #15 which is weird. #10 has a warmer undertone and when applied to the skin, I find it oxidises and turns slightly orange?! (This is why I find shade #10 perfect for covering my dark circles though! - the orangey colour corrects the darkness) I haven't noticed this with #15, which when I swatched the two shades side by side is lighter and has a neutral undertone.

The concealer has a doe foot applicator which I love. The product itself has a very creamy consistency and applies to the skin smoothly. If i'm blending with my fingers I find I have to use a smaller amount of product than when blending with a brush or sponge because the concealer is slightly wet, so it seems to take a while to blend and the product slides about.

The finish is lovely- it dries semi-matte so you do need to set it (You should with any concealer though in my opinion :P) - the only down side I've had to this concealer is the staying power. If you have oily skin, stay away :( I find it slides off my face throughout the day, even after setting with a powder, so I personally wouldn't use it to conceal spots or scarring. I have oily/dry combination skin and when I use this concealer to conceal redness around my nose and acne scarring on my forehead or on my chin, I find it doesn't last at all and half way through the day you can see my imperfections again. Using the concealer under my eyes is a lot better and I find it's longer wearing (probably because I don't get oily there so it doesn't slide around as much).

I've never had an issue with the product creasing unless I don't set it with a powder, I don't notice a smell, it's affordable and considering a little bit of this product goes a long way, the pros definitely outweigh the cons which is why I've repurchased 4 times now.