July 28, 2014 | 1965 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Kourtneymarieh

I am inlove with this product. I use it everyday when I wear makeup and I use it as a cover up for my whole face. My face is acne-prone and very sensitive, but this doesn't seem to break me out or cause any harm to my face. The coverage is FANTASTIC. Without makeup my face is usually the color of a tomato due to my acne medications, and this seems to get rid of it all! I do find my self constantly having to set it with a powder because my face tends to become oily throughout the day so that is a downside. Other than that it is an amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Popcornpaige

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i love this product i heard of it from makeupbymandy24 on youtube and after like 3 months of putting it off i finally just bought it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Ashley222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite concealer for my acne, redness, dark circles, etc. It is very creamy and blend-able. I have an oily t-zone, but pretty normal skin overall. I also have redness on the cheeks and nose and a few blemishes, but this concealer covers it all! If you use this and set it with a powder-you should be good for the entire day! I paid $8 for this product at my local Target and I believe it is worth the price. There could be a better packaging system that gives you a little more product-but it is the same size as any other liquid/tubed concealer. Overall, this product works very well. I will continue to purchase it as long as Maybelline keeps making it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by beautylove212

so i purchased the maybelline fit me foundation (thats a different story) and thought i might as well purchase the concealer as well. I have the foundation in shade 220, and the maybelline website suggested that shade 20 of the concealer would match that shade of foundation. It was a perfect colour match!

But anywhoo long story short, this concealer is not one to be worn alone. I was in a rush once and decided to put my concealer on after my regular moisturising routine. By the end of the day it had dried out and looked horrid, even though my skin is quite oily:( so you either need to wear it with the foundation which stops it from drying as its dewy, or a heavy moisturiser.

This stuff works wonders for my under eyes but not so good on red annoying pimples. It can easily look cakey when you try to build it up. the coverage is too light for me. i wont be buying again as ive heard great things about the collection lasting perfection concealer:D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first liquid concealer!

It couldn't really conceal the major red angry pimples. But it could be cakey if you use too much, but it's quite hard to not cake it because the coverage is quite low for a concealer so I had to build up the coverage.

The packaging is great!

Possibly I wouldn't buy this again and I would go and try the green coverstick. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by permonon

I keep 2 in my purse at all times. It does not clog pore or cause breakouts. The ingredient list fairly short in comparison to MAC and other higher end brands which I love. Coverage is buildable and very lightweight. Another bonus is it does NOT oxidize on me! I dont use applicator on face I warm on back of hands and apply with fingers or sponge. I love the finish its not super matte very natural. highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Helga92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this concealer to conceal acne scars and blemishes but I don't use this under my eyes since I don't have dark under eye circles but when I put it under my eyes it tends to sink in fine lines. Overall I like this concealer and will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

This was my first ever concealer so I can't really compare to others, but everyone was raving about it so I gave it a go and I wasn't disappointed. It's very creamy and blends very well. I got it in shade 25 medium which was perfect shade for me when I was tan. i don't wear makeup everyday, because I take forever to put on minimal make up so this concealer was god sent. The most common problem I have with foundations is I almost always end up buying right shade but wrong tone for my skin, I have more yellow undertones than pink undertones so I was very pleased when I first swatched it and found out that it had yellow undertone. I wore it pretty much every day with some lip balm for my everyday uni makeup look lol. It did't crease too much under my eyes and blended beautifully on the rest of my face, which was great because I could spot conceal and not look really weird.
Overall great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by jadietnguyen

When I am short on time I use this for my eyelid and under eye and blend with my fingers. Instant brightness and does not settle in my fine lines. I also use this to conceal my sheeks cause I have redness. I use NW20 mac prolong concealer and the perfect shade for me is number 20 sand sable.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this in the shade 15 Fair. It covers my dark under eye circles fairly well- I havenít found any concealer that can disguise them completely!! It has a nice, thin consistency and blends easily. It also has pretty good staying power. However, I found it creases too easily, even when I set it with a powder. My Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer does the same job for around the same price as this one and does not crease when I set it. I wonít be purchasing this again.

As for the packaging- I havenít had any problems with it leaking as others on this site have. I even traveled with it onboard a plane and no issues!