Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Started using this a month ago. The coverage is really good and it has a very creamy texture. I feel like I can go through three of these in a month. If you're looking for a cheap dupe for the NARS concealers, here it is

on 5/31/2015 12:34:00 AM

it has decent coverage for a concealer but I absolutely love using this as highlight an contour as it blends out like a dream. I just need to buy the right shade this time.

on 5/30/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty decent concealer for covering blemishes and dark spots because it is buildable. This isn't too great on the under eyes because it tends to get very cakey after a few hours. The packaging is sleek and minimalistic which is nice but the black print by the applicator opening smudges off and gets messy.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love the pricing of this concealer, I bought if for $6.50 at Rite Aid. The packaging is very sleek and slim and not at all bulky and I can even stash it in a small pocket in my purse. The product itself has light coverage but is easily buildable. My one complaint is that the color is a bit off. I am usually a fair color and I picked up fair but even fair was a bit light on my skin.

Absolutely love this concealer. Its a great dupe for the Nars radiant concealer (however its not as thick). The product is great for a drugstore product and for its price. I love how blend-able it is and the coverage is good to. It has become my new favourite concealer.

on 5/27/2015 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very nice drug store concealer!
Coverage - sheer to medium
Consistency - very thin compared to most concealers, a little bit can cover a large area.
I have oily sensitive skin with light to moderate acne. I been on retin-A for 4 years now so my skin can get pretty sensitive if I am not careful. I have no bad reaction to this concealer so far (been using it for 3 months now).

on 5/27/2015 11:36:00 AM

I really like this concealer. I find the packaging sleek and similar to NARS (i haven't used the NARS concealers everyone compares these to, just going on looks alone)

I do find these very creamy,pigmented and blendable.

My only gripe is the shade selection.

I bought 10 (Light) and 20 (Sand) 15 (fair) was sold out.
I find sand to be alittle more orangey/yellow, so it works best for under my eyes, but the color is really close to my natural skin color (i set with a ELF powder)

on 5/24/2015 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you're lokking for a light-medium coverage this concelear is for you. It helps with getting rid of dark circles while brightening. It doesn't crease and it's not cakey. There are two main downsides to this product: the packaging and the color selection (at least in my country). The product will start building up on the inside of the lid and eventually get the whole packaging dirty. In terms of the shade, I have fair skin and the lightest shade (light) seems to be a bit to dark for my undereye cirlces.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this so much, it seemed like it was a great product online and when I got it the formula seemed to be very good, but I just wouldn't know because the lightest shade is a couple shades darker than my actual skin tone, making it useless. Wish this product came in a lighter shade so I could see what all the hype is about

on 5/23/2015 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

For the relatively low price this is a great concealer. I use this after my primer (bourjois happy light), and foundation (maxfactor skin luminiser) , and before my powder (bourjois healthy balance). I find this is good at adding a bit extra coverage on areas I need, I don't have any acne but still have marks and redness from this in the past. This works great on that, but I do not think it would work well on active acne. It also doesn't cover my under eye bags most of the time. It does last a decent amount of time on the skin, probably about 6 hours when it isn't really hot and I sweat everything off straight away, but wouldn't be the best if needed for a long time, or if sweating may be involved.