Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 4/24/2015 2:22:00 AM

i absolutely love this concealer! it has a very high coverage for being a drugstore concealer. I even use it over my mac pro-longwear concealer, sometimes. It does crease very easily on my under-eyes, even with a setting powder. but for covering blemishes, i HIGHLY recommend it. holy grail concealer for me. color selection is decent.

on 4/23/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice colour range. I wanted to get a dark coloured concealer for contouring. But there is not so many options in the drug store. I use the colour coffee. And it blends well and have nice colour. But I think it block my pores slightly. I might get breakouts if I use it on my cheeks. Now I am just using it for nose contouring.

HG concealer for the moment, I have this in fair and have repurchased twice. I dot onto my skin and pat with my fingertips to blend. Covers redness and blemishes well, but under eye circles not so much. I have dry patches on my cheeks, and this can be layered over without sticking to the dry patches and making them appear rough. The colour is a great match for me, and can be used under or over foundation. I have even used on its own with powder set on top. The packaging can be a bit messy, I find that it likes to run down the wand and pool under the lid. Overall a decent drugstore concealer that gets the job done.

on 4/21/2015 3:13:00 PM

I first bought this product and I quite liked it. I really liked the colour but the pigmentation wasn't amazing, but I thought it was okay for drugstore. I then started using it more often and noticed my undereye area was getting really dry, red and sore. I was using lots of eye creams including bobbi browns extra hydrating one thinking it was because of the weather. It turns out it was this product. I have used cheaper brands before and it did the same to me. I am no longer buying cheaper products as it is obviously bad for my skin

on 4/19/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

The Fit Me concealer is definitely worth the hype. It's a great everyday concealer and would work on a bunch of different skin types. I personally have dry under eyes and an oily, acne-prone t-zone, and this concealer works everywhere. I love how this looks on my skin, and would repurchase in a heart beat!

Pros:
- smooth
- pigmented (medium coverage)
- hydrating but not greasy
- not cakey
- good for under eyes and smaller blemishes

Cons:
- shade range
- oxidizes sometimes
- orangey medium-dark colors

on 4/16/2015 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great coverage, creamy, and dries rather quick. I use this under my eyes, redness and spots and it does the job. I have sensitive skin and do get the odd break out every now and then and I haven't noticed any major breakouts from this.

on 4/15/2015 4:24:00 PM

I've really been trying to find good drug store concealers. This is new to me this year but I really wanted to attempt it. I've heard great reviews for this concealer and I just really love something that is easy to apply as I work full time and am a full time student. I purchased the color Light. I liked the way it felt and coverage was okay but not full coverage. I dont need it for full coverage but I love the highlighted under eye look. I am an NC30-35 and I felt like this didn't highlight or brighten at all. Yes it did cover and set very nicely with NO CREASING which was great ! but the color just sucked. Only when i added the NYX yellow HD concealer on top did it look like i was highlighted. So I stopped using for under eye and tried to just highlight the face which was the same thing I feel like it almost just blended in with my skin tone. Slightly disappointed that very few hinted that about the color. Probably won't purchase this again.

on 4/14/2015 2:51:00 PM

I absolutely love this concealer. I used to religiously wear maybelline instant age rewind, but I'm not quite sure what happened bc I can't wear it anymore due to major creasing and it just feels greasy. This has a beautiful consistency and doesn't seem to crease on me. Also, it feels very soft under the eyes. Not too dry and not too tacky once I set it. It's a beautiful concealer and will continue to use it.

on 4/13/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't accentuate fine lines and blends well but it doesn't last all day. Good coverage and good color range.

on 4/11/2015 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do 90% of my shopping online and I do a lot of online shopping...and I am a great bargain hunter. (I do spend money on things that I think are worth it). Therefore, I write a lot of honest and genuine reviews;)

I really like this concealer and use it everyday. I think this is great for highlighting and contouring!!! On its own, this would be good for mild dark circles or discoloration but if you have major dark circles and discoloration, I think you may have to use this in conjunction with something else...depending on the coverage level of your foundation and how unseen you want imperfections to be. For example, if using mac foundations like studio fix, this concealer alone should be fine. But if using with NYX HD foundation or Rimmel, there coverage is not that intense so you may need to use Fit with another concealer. If I use Fit with low coverage foundations, then I also use Fit along with La Girl Pro-concealers. But if using with Nars or MAC's fuller coverage foundations, Fit concealer is enough.

I love the consistency, does not dry cakey (does not dry so quickly so gives you time to work with it), blends seamlessly, does not emphasize fine lines, and looks flawless. For the price, there is a lot of concealer and will last you a while. I appreciate how easy it is to apply and you can see how much concealer is left.

I use the sand for highlighting and cafe/deep for contouring. I am NC40 with warm undertones so cafe and deep is for subtle contour. If you want more dramatic, I would use a darker powder over cafe/deep or use a darker concealer. Sand shows up beautiful on medium skin-tone as a highlighter.

I was so impressed with Maybeline's fit that I tried their dream highlighter/under-eye correctors. Those are really good also (recommend honey shade for medium to dark skin-tone). I am curious to try age-rewind seeing how good fit is.

I have read that Fit is a dupe for Nars radiant concealer. I actually went out and bought 2 Nars concealer in custard and ginger. I like their concealer but was not impressed. I like the FIT concealer more. For the nars, I thought it was overpriced, not that creamy, had to get out of tube, and you did not get much for the price. I find MAC's concealers more impressive than the NARS. So I returned the Nars and bought mac concealers. (although I do like the shade offerings of the nars concealers. they did cover dark circles and imperfections) I use the fit for everyday use like going to run errands and such and I use MAC's prolong wear or select cover for special times. When I use the fit concealer everyday, I use along with la girl cosmetics pro-concealer. I use the fit to highlight and contour. La girl is more for coverage (hides imperfections really well!) La girl is so affordable...the two together work so well!