Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have a tube of this in Fair. It isn't the lightest concealer I've seen, but the shade just works.

It is creamy and has a decent level of coverage. I just need a product that will lighten my undereye area as I don't have bags or dark circles, and this is a good drugstore option for that purpose. It could be too light for a person with very dark circles or with serious redness.

It covers small acne, although I prefer to use my Too Faced concealer for pimples.

The wand is easy to use and the tube is sturdy. I think that sponge tip applicators aren't overly hygenic, so if I am using it on acne I will wipe some onto another brush to prevent contamination.

on 2/9/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this concealer in sand beige and am positively surprised that I do like it. It covers my undereyes pretty well and I also use it as a highlighter on my forehead, bridge of my nose, chin, cupid´s bow etc. It really works well as a highlighter and enhances my features by giving them a nice glow. If you need a concealer that will cover blemishes, this one may be a bit too sheer and liquid though.

This is a very affordable and pretty brightening concealer for the undereye area. I apply it over a colour correction concealer, as I have dark circles. I do not think this wears as well over my blemishes, but it really is nice under the eyes for a brighter look. It feels very light, doesn't irritate my eye area, and is blendable. I am fair and use shade Fair/15.

on 2/9/2015 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Love this stuff for the under eye area. It settles into my fine lines, which for me, every concealer does. I tried using this to cover the blemishes and it wasn't a good idea cuz it kinda made my skin worse so I would say everyone has diff skin so give it a try for the blemishes, who knows it might work for someone

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you're on a budget, this is probably one of the best drug store concealers around. It has pretty decent staying power and covers dark under eye circles. It works well if you dot it on small red pimples too. For the price, it's worth it. Personally the dark bags under my eyes are bad so I'd rather save and buy NARS concealer... but this will do if I'm in a rush or didn't repurchase a new NARS yet.

on 2/8/2015 5:22:00 PM

This is supposedly a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and I strongly disagree with that. This concealer is very lightweight and has a sheer coverage. It comes off very quickly, even with a primer and corrector underneath and a powder and setting spray on top. The NARS concealer is thicker, covers better (even without the corrector), but is probably more prone to creasing because of this. I would definitely buy the Maybelline one if you're on a budget, considering the NARS one is pricey. But, I would not say the two are dupes for each other. However, I think this is the best drugstore concealer on the market thus far.

on 2/8/2015 3:49:00 PM

A very easy concealer to work with. Nice coverage and blends into skin well. The only con is, that it settles into fine lines.

on 2/7/2015 4:09:00 PM

I bought this concealer last summer. I love how the formula is thin, easy to blend, doesn't crease and has a yellow base. When my skin lightened in the winter, I found it was too dark to use under my eyes. But I still like using a tiny bit under my eyes because the yellow camouflages my dark circles pretty well and then I put instant age rewind over it for a brightening effect. A little goes a long way! I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 2/6/2015 4:46:00 PM

overally, this concealer is good for people on a budget. the only beefs I have with this are: 1) it clings to dry patches 2) the first shade is too yellow and the second is a little pink for me. 3) it oxidizes slightly on me. 4) never really sets, thus I find little tiny fuzzballs from clothes somehow on my face. 5) makes my under eye look dry if I set with powder 6) not the best at covering redness but is okay. 7) the package isn't the most sanitary unless you're using it on a makeup palette thats been sanitized. a tube that squeezes out is preffered. other than these things, if you're on a budget, id say go for it. it does the job well.

on 1/31/2015 4:53:00 PM

I'm on my second tube of this concealer and my first lasted me almost a year with daily use. I really have nothing bad to say about this concealer. I guess it could be slightly more pigmented but I think then it would lose the nice texture and blendability that it has. I use this actually in lieu of foundation most days since my skin is pretty clear, I dot it in a triangular shape under my eyes and next to my nose and then just dot it around where I have redness and blend it all out with the beauty blender. It does a great job of evening my skintone while still looking completely natural, and it doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. Sometimes on really hot or humid days I'll notice that it has faded, but it's a $6 drugstore concealer. I'll forgive that considering it's a great price and 99% of the time it works beautifully.