September 23, 2014 | 1831 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by FrazzleDazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I, like many others, purchased this because I thought it would be dupe for the nars creamy concealor (which is about 30 odd pounds... no thanks!).

This is nothing more than a cheap concealer, like the many other concealers from the drug-store, which only half-cover what it is you're trying to cover, rub off within minutes and oxidise to a lovely orange colour. You do get what you pay for after-all!

Now I do like the consistency of this, lovely for under the eyes as it fills out the under-eye circles nicely and blends really well. What really gets me is that the lightest shade, no. 10, is extremely dark for me and just turns completely orange on my skin! Spot coverage is equally as useless as it just leaves an orange dot on my face and it doesn't even have good coverage.

Honestly such a useless product and has been sitting there untouched in my drawer for 2 months now. What a waste! Though to be fair, quite a lot of drugstore conealers oxidise one me. The search for a decent and reasonably priced concealer continues...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by xoxomalak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to use loreal true match concealer. I ran out of it and decided to get this. Well at first I hated it. Heres why: I felt like it was so dark. I used the little chart thats on the fit me foundations in the drugstore and it told me to get 25. 25 has a pink undertone. When I applied it I looked so weird and immediately returned it. I work at Ulta and I learned alot about undertones and figured out I am very yellow toned. One day one of my co workers bought the fit me concealer and told me how much she loves it. So I decided to pick it up again but in a yellow undertone. I got 20. I cannot tell you how much of a difference it made just based on undertone!
This does crease a little but if you use a setting powder (I use tarte amazonian clay finishing powder) you wont have to worry about that. Sometimes, I just use this to cover dark spots and dark circles and im good to go!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

Best drugstore concealer period! I've been using NARS for a while now and it is my favorite concealer ever to be created. But I wanted a cheaper option for those "no makeup" days. Both Fit Me and NARS have such a creamy formula that is pigmented, long lasting yet never creases or cakes. The finish is just as important as the coverage. It has to cover yet allows skin to look natural. Fit Me does just that. It covers well but I need to use more to achieve the same coverage that I get with NARS. I purchased the shade sand. It is a tad too light for me now, but it works fine for under the eyes. I will pick up the next darker shade for my face. No skin irritations either. Great concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by lunarparque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am quite light skinned, and unfortunately the lightest shade of this conceal was still too dark for me - I would say it actually fits a fair-to-medium skintone. I like the amount of coverage which is stronger than most concealers, and a very little amount of the product goes a long way. I'm not sure if I would buy it again though since the colour isn't really suited for fair skin and can look a bit unnatural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

I've repurchased this a number of times now. I find it to be a good all-over concealer for whatever ails you. The colour I use is 20 which is neutral, so it's not quite yellow enough for me, but definitely works. It's not too intense, but it's not too light in its coverage either. The packaging is not great, as a wand harbours germs, but I still purchase it. On sale it's a great price (it's a good price when not on sale too) and it's great without or with foundations. It does not cover as much as I want it to, so that's why I only gave it 4 lippies. Wish it could be built up more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Jerica10001

It's a lovely product ( but I bought the wrong shade :/ ) I use this on top of a color corrector or just by itself and it makes it so that you can't even see the blemish at all!!! It's so good for my extremely bi-polar skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am happy with this for my needs. At first, I used too much and it was very cakey. I just use concealer under my eyes, no where else. I used less and it was fine. One swipe under each eye and blend with a concealer brush. I find this is brightening as well and leaves a soft diffused glow, like I have used a highlighter. I do blend this down a bit on tip of my cheekbone so it does also act as a highlighter. Not drying at all and lasts well enough for me. Only drawback is the applicator, unsanitary like any doefoot type applicator but not a dealbreaker for me. I would re-purchase again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by stjustice

This concealer is...okay? I've heard a lot of hype about it so I decided to pick it up. I mean it doesn't do a very good job at concealing under eye circles or blemishes. It does cover up redness pretty well. It's average I guess. I feel like I could get a better concealer for the same price or cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by AmazingBella

Unfortuantly, this concealer did not work for me. I used it for under my eyes and it would end up caking up really bad after a few hours. I ended up giving it away to a friend who enjoyed it more than me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaKay

I have purchased so many different concealers and while I feel some have felt too heavy and others looked as though they weren't concealing anything I was very pleased with this product. The applicator made it easy to conceal spots and the coverage was good.