April 20, 2014 | 917 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I love the packaging. It looks like a high end foundation. The pros are it is medium coverage, easy to find shades, blends easily. Cons: no pump, sometimes may leave you oily, doesn't last all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by wimmie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though My bottle says oil free but it still left me very oily i don't even have oily skin.
I hated the coverage .
It doesn't last all day it's not sweat proof
I just don't like it

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Beckkmartin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay so ill keep it short, now that i look backto when i was using this foundation i understand why i broke out so much!!!
-terrible coverage
- packaging is messy
-it lasted a long time but urgh i must have been desperate
- very oily even with powder
-oxidizes SOOOO bad
i will say though the colour range is pretty good but the product just doesn't match up.

i would say this is foundation for a girl with PERFECT skin and i mean perfect becusae for gals like me it just doesnt do well, im surprised they are still making this product.
the FitMe concealer it a must have though, works REALLY WELL under the eyes and so forth the powder isnt too bad, nothing special but the blushes are pretty good shades. Over all this foundation however is a big no no

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by kattmua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

synthetic product made of poor quality ingredients with lacklustre coverage

shopping 4 foundation is so tiresome
considering skin tone, shop lighting + problems such as acne, then removing it all (sigh)
you know what..
lets celebrate the skin we're in for a change!
unless for a special occasion, I've been challenging myself to go foundation free

I've been doing this for a year now, benefits I experienced:

-existing blemishes can 'breathe' as not aggravated by foundation therefore disappeared quicker
-potential blemishes from chronic foundation wearing were prevented

- when I started going without after a few weeks not one person said I looked 'unwell' or 'different' and on the rare occasion I did wear foundation I got more compliments

-made me more conscientious of long term internal skin care e.g. water, supplements, diet
-saved a little money and time

thumbs up if you're joining me- even 4 a day!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by theprincessmelted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For a drugstore foundation, it matches my shade perfectly and isn't too cakey. I use it like a concealer and put it over my blemishes. If you look really closely you can notice the foundation but it has great coverage. Obviously not the most high end foundation, but great for people on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by AnitaTu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is perfect for me. I have really dry and fair skin, so I love to have that nice glow. It also makes my skin look and feel soft. While most foundations I've used draw attention to the super dry spots on my face, this one actually helps to hide them. I have had trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation because my skin gets really fair in the winter time. However, 110 matches my skintone perfectly after all the tan I've gotten in the summer is gone. I also love the smell!
The downside of this foundation is that it doesn't cover redness or impurities that well. If you want to hide anything else but dry spots, this product probably isn't for you. You also have to use tons of powder to make it last more than a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Mooseyshmoosey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this while in US so not too bothered about price, but vey glad I didn't buy it in New Zealand as I feel it would have been a rip off. This is a very light coverage foundation that doesn't appear to have much lasting power, although that could just be my skin. I feel I may have picked the wrong colour, as when I wear this I look very pink. I have redness in my cheeks already so looking pink is not good. If you are looking for a light summer foundation and have a Maybelline shade that matches you, this could really be a great product for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by vfetters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did not like this product at all. Couldn't get any coverage. Felt like I was putting colored water on my face. I wanted to like this product so every once in a while I keep trying it out again, but I just get super disappointed again.
It's very oily and does nothing a makeup should do.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have oily skin so it looked kind of greasy on me. But it does even my skintone with just one layer of application with my fingertips. This isn't my go to foundation but I do use it to even my skintone. It still shows my acne scars though. Then I apply loose powder to set it. But I would have to keep reapplying or else my makeup will slide off. Mines didn't come with a pump also.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldChocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

broke me out