Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 1/27/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this foundation. I wanted to at least like it. I can say that I am not pleased at all with this stuff. Let me go through the pros and cons.

Pros:
Good color match
Good for light coverage days
Inexpensive

Cons:
Messy bottle
Sticky, goopy and gross
Creases and settles into lines
Looks awful when applied with a brush

I do like the color. It's great for me and my warm undertones. It is meant to be a light to medium coverage I think. I didn't dare try to build it up because it felt incredibly heavy, sticky and just icky on my face. It creased before I was even done applying the rest of my makeup. I just couldn't get over the fact that this creased immediately and felt like a glob of gak on my skin. Remember gak? I'm going to keep trying it out (it's only been a week) and see if I can get it to work. But I don't think it's going to happen.

on 1/26/2015 8:04:00 PM

Very runny, and there's not a pump which means mess. There shades are great, lots of selection. I have moderately dry skin, and this made me look like I was the oiliest person in the world, even with a powder I eventually looked oily. It takes forever to dry, and even if you put a small amount you can feel it on your skin. Won't buy again

on 1/26/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

If you have any sort of oily skin, or its summertime, or problematic skin that needs lots of coverage forget about this foundation. I used this back when I had oily combo skin and it was summer in Florida -- very bad decision because it wouldn't cover my dark acne scars and would slip and slide within 3 hours. Now I love this foundation because I have super dry skin due to topical acne prescription. The packaging could use a pump, that's my only complaint on the packaging because it's a cheaply priced product which is good. This foundation works best with people with fairly nice but dry skin and would like a some extra coverage and a fresh dewy/glowy look! The overall coverage on this would be medium IF you built it up, but honestly I think its a sheer foundation comparable to a BB cream coverage.

on 1/26/2015 9:56:00 AM

Well I think you get what you pay for...this is a cheap foundation and it sees. First of all it smells very chemical and you can really feel it while you are wearing it. Secondly you can feel that you have something on your skin, it does not feel like a smooth and flawless foundation that caresses you skin, it is really heavy and it clumps on the skin, it gets in the wrinkles and it is kind of sticky too. Even though it has a pretty good coverage for a budget foundation, it`s like medium to full coverage, it does not last, after a couple of hours if you have imperfections on your skin they will show. I would definitely not buy this product again and I don`t think that I will finish it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

It's a good foundation. Nothing much special about it... except I guess the colour range for a "drugstore" brand.
However, the colour was too yellow toned for my skin as they always are. If you can work around it, it is (again) a good day-to-day foundation.

Ps: my pump was hard to work with because i think it was broken from the start.

on 1/18/2015 6:31:00 PM

I really really like this foundation. I have been wearing it everyday since I got it . I have dry skin and it definitely works for me. It doesnt oxidize on me and lasts a long time with primer. I just really like the finish .. Doesn't look caked or flaky or powdery (which manyyyyy do on me) . My only gripes are .. No pump. So I make a total mess and waste a lot... And that I am in between colors 115 and 125 ( colors ending in 5 are pinky toned and work best for me) ... 125 is a little too dark and 115 is ALOT lighter for one shade down so I mix me together or try to bronze my neck to use the darker. Def buying again !!

on 1/17/2015 8:22:00 AM

I really like this foundation. Like a lot of people, I've tried all the expensive ones only to find then okay, lacking or just expensive. This one does everything right. I have oily/combo/sensitive skin and it does well in me. I did have some issues but a new pressed powder has fixed the shine problem. It goes on smooth, no resting in lines or highlighting dry spots. It doesn't separate. I don't know why it has such a low rating. It is great and for the price, it is worth going to try it out. I am an NC25/C30 and am using the 210.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

Seriously though - Maybelline Fit Me foundation is my HG foundation. I can say that even after having spent hundreds on high end foundations, MAC, Nars, Estee Lauder, etc. , nothing compares to this.

It applies so ridiculously easily. It blends like a dream. It is a very runny consistency but I have no problems at all working with it. Once you blend it, the formula itself disappears in seconds and leaves a flawless finish. It is buildable too. The coverage is good but I suspect you could get higher coverage foundations, but I just don't want to! This stuff is too good.

It leaves the most wonderful dewy glowy finish. I have oily/normal skin, yet it's not a problem. I apply with or without primer, doesn't make a whole lot of difference, and I lightly powder over the top. Every single other foundation I have EVER tried starts to go a bit patchy around my chin and mouth by around midday. That is, except for Fit Me. I was blown away by that.

It is wonderfully affordable too. I think I have it in about 6 different colours, which sounds completely mad, but it is because I have covered every stage of a tan!

There are only 2 criticisms I have.

1. It is just a touch too warm in tone, even the very lightest colour, when I am at my palest.

2. The packaging sucks because of the lack of a pump.

Nonetheless, Fit Me, you are my HG.

on 1/15/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Purchased in the shade 310-Sun Beige. It was a little light for my complexion. Coverage was a little lighter than I'm used to as well. I have fairly dry skin especially in the winter months and I don't feel as though this particular foundation helped with that. I would maybe try this product again in the summertime.

on 1/14/2015 7:22:00 AM

I use shade 125 as an everyday foundation to even tone and brighten complexion. Freckles and natural sun spots are slightly visable under but this helps give a more natural, no makeup apperance. The package is what you expect with a no pump bottle (messy) and i can not lay it down in a makeup bag or it seems to dirty the bag. Use product with in two-three months or product oxidises. Great for casual every day wear.