Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

What is it about every Maybelline mascara that just gets me addicted? I bought this in Blackest Black and it is stellar! It made not only each lash individual, it also added tons of volume to my otherwise thin lashes. I LOVE this product. It is also sooo nice and light weight despite the fact that my lashes tripled in size. I also really like the smell. I think you can day time or night time this mascara with the difference of even one coat! I love the brush and I normally like classic nylon brushes, but this one was not only large, but easy to manage and really goes with the rythum of the way in which you bend and twist and wiggle the brush. I gave it 4 and not 5 only because like most Maybelline mascaras, I have a feeling it will not make it past 3 months like my Almay and Body Shop's mascaras can. But I shall re-purchase when it gets to that point. I got it for only $5.50 on sale so I cannot complain.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a fan of this mascara. It stays in place all day with hardly any flaking and no running, although I do only wear mascara on my top lashes. The formula paired with the brush makes for minimal clumping during application. I've personally found that I never need more than 2 coats.

I quickly bought this mascara while on holiday, chose it because my lashes naturally grow towards each other, with the tips always crossing each other. Most mascaras I tried always failed to really separate my lashes, I even gave up and decided I had to settle with my lashes sticking together at the tips. But this one... WOW! It really "combs" my lashes, the brush is really good and neat, the product apllies very smoothly! I also like the material of the brush: the silicon material feels clean and doesn't get messy. My lashes look cleaner than ever! It's true that it's a rather "light" formula, so don't expect a volumizing effect, but personally I don't like volumizing mascara anyway because it makes all my lashes stick together and gets really messy.

Two little downsides: it's hard to remove, with some makeup removers it just smudges but other removers have no problem with it, so you might need to buy a new make-up remover. Also it smudges a little bit by the evening, but it's you hardly see it and I honestly never had a mascara that doesn't smudge at all. All in all, the lasting power is very good, even when I cry or when it rains or so.

So if you're looking for a not too expensive, light and 'clean' mascara for everyday use and you don't care too much about volume, this is DEFINITELY the one!

I have been trying to find a mascara that does smudge for many years now. I have very greasy eyes,so greasy that even waterproof formulas have failed. I purchased this mascara after hearing many good reviews on youtube that it does'nt smudge and give panda eyes! I have finally found it and it is great! It coats my lashes beautifully giving a nice natural look. It is buildable but don't leave it too long between coats as it will clump! I would be lost without this mascara now. No more having to check in the mirror for panda eyes. I can just apply and go. I think its about time these make-up manufactures need to look into formulas that are not only waterproof but oilproof aswell. Anyone else agree?

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

*5/5 if you're going for a natural look, or simply if you need a mascara to give beautiful separation to your lashes when paired with another that doesn't!

I love the color of the packaging, just like I love the colors of all the Volum' Express mascaras. It's and orangy red tube with aqua letters. The name literally means that it separates each and every one of your lashes. I highly recommend this if you're starting out with makeup and need a mascara that will make you look flirty and pretty but keeping it young and simple. This mascara separate your lashes beautifully and gives decent length. Actually my sister fell in love with it when I told her to buy it and try it. My sister has short and thin lashes, and with this mascara, it was the first time that we both got compliments! The applicator is really weird, it's made of plastic, is really flexible(which I don't know why it's so important), and has A LOT of bristles to separate every single one of your lashes. The applicator is really chubby with I think is nice. I use this mascara with every mascara I use, because I've never tried a mascara with such a great separation result! Will definitely repurchase:D
GOOD JOB MAYBELLINE!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I used the Satin Black Waterproof one. I've been using it for about a year now, and it never lets me down. I found that it work best if you put a lengthening or thickening mascara on first. The non-waterproof one doesn't hold a curl that well, but the waterproof one holds it ALL day.

I swear by this mascara. My eyelashes are a pretty decent length, but they are blond at the tips and do not hold curls very well. When I use this mascara they looks 1,000 times different (in a good way)! They are much longer, thicker and darker and is one of the only mascaras that hold a curl for a good amount of time. I highly suggest this to anyone!

It gives really nice and long lashes feeling. The down side to it is that it has clumps and it just feel so heavy. I hated that feeling. However, you can use it for dances or night event because it makes so lashes really long and it defines it well. I just won't recommend it for those who likes natural lash.

This product is perfect. Mylashes are blonde and it is perfect {get the black}. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought it today. Says no clumps but it gives me spidery lashes which i dont like. If u like clumpy almost false lashes u will like it but its not my favorite..

Popular Mascaras