July 24, 2014 | 2245 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by fionakm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is perfect. Mylashes are blonde and it is perfect {get the black}. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Mkdancer10

Bought it today. Says no clumps but it gives me spidery lashes which i dont like. If u like clumpy almost false lashes u will like it but its not my favorite..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Penny7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite drugstore mascara. The length and volume it gives is absolutely incredible. Its very buildable, and can be made to look very natural or very dramatic. It makes my eyelashes super long and super volumized with little clumping. It doesn't smudge on me, but it does sometimes flake just a tiny bit after I've had it on for a long time, but not enough for me to be concerned about. I would compare it to the Benefit They're Real mascara, but it gives more length and a bit more volume, and its a fraction of the cost. Definitely repurchasing. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Ctamas11

This is my all time favourite mascara! Clump free, tons of volume, it makes my lashes look so long and so on. I have repurchased this mascara so many times and will continue to do so!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by AryanaG

This product is my FAVORITE mascara ever. I have both the waterproof and regular mascara and I'm in love. It sepereates nicely and gives my lashes nice volume and length. I highly recommend this mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

I don't have a lot of experience with mascara, but this wasn't a home run for me. It was only a little clumpy for me (which, tbh, might have been an application error); in fact, it was a little on the wet and runny side.

My biggest issue with this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl. I have short/medium Asian lashes and hooded eyes, so my lashes naturally point down. When I curl my lashes as up as they'll go, it's disappointing to see the mascara basically flatten them out again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I'm probably not the best person to review mascaras, for I have naturally a fairly full and curly set of lashes, but here we go.
I love this mascara for day-to-day use. It gives me enough definition, volume and length without clumps or feeling heavy. It leaves my lashes soft, I completely forget I'm wearing mascara. So, definitely, not a dramatic look at all.
If you're looking for the "wow" factor, or if you have very short and/or very thin lashes, I don't think this one is for you.
Another pro for me is the soft scent of roses. Love it!
I have it in brown and black, both washable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by jkmartinjk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been buying this mascara for months and LOVE IT! I don't have a problem with clumps or dryness and it has very buildable coverage! Must have!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Poppyscott30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a clumpy mess. A big huge let down...ugh! Back to my maybeline colossal mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this for 3 years now! I love it! No clumps!