September 2, 2014 | 1038 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by samgv

*5/5 if you're going for a natural look, or simply if you need a mascara to give beautiful separation to your lashes when paired with another that doesn't!

I love the color of the packaging, just like I love the colors of all the Volum' Express mascaras. It's and orangy red tube with aqua letters. The name literally means that it separates each and every one of your lashes. I highly recommend this if you're starting out with makeup and need a mascara that will make you look flirty and pretty but keeping it young and simple. This mascara separate your lashes beautifully and gives decent length. Actually my sister fell in love with it when I told her to buy it and try it. My sister has short and thin lashes, and with this mascara, it was the first time that we both got compliments! The applicator is really weird, it's made of plastic, is really flexible(which I don't know why it's so important), and has A LOT of bristles to separate every single one of your lashes. The applicator is really chubby with I think is nice. I use this mascara with every mascara I use, because I've never tried a mascara with such a great separation result! Will definitely repurchase:D
GOOD JOB MAYBELLINE!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite mascara. I used the Satin Black Waterproof one. I've been using it for about a year now, and it never lets me down. I found that it work best if you put a lengthening or thickening mascara on first. The non-waterproof one doesn't hold a curl that well, but the waterproof one holds it ALL day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kb7238

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swear by this mascara. My eyelashes are a pretty decent length, but they are blond at the tips and do not hold curls very well. When I use this mascara they looks 1,000 times different (in a good way)! They are much longer, thicker and darker and is one of the only mascaras that hold a curl for a good amount of time. I highly suggest this to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by mirandahoang97

It gives really nice and long lashes feeling. The down side to it is that it has clumps and it just feel so heavy. I hated that feeling. However, you can use it for dances or night event because it makes so lashes really long and it defines it well. I just won't recommend it for those who likes natural lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by fionakm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is perfect. Mylashes are blonde and it is perfect {get the black}. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Mkdancer10

Bought it today. Says no clumps but it gives me spidery lashes which i dont like. If u like clumpy almost false lashes u will like it but its not my favorite..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Penny7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far my favorite drugstore mascara. The length and volume it gives is absolutely incredible. Its very buildable, and can be made to look very natural or very dramatic. It makes my eyelashes super long and super volumized with little clumping. It doesn't smudge on me, but it does sometimes flake just a tiny bit after I've had it on for a long time, but not enough for me to be concerned about. I would compare it to the Benefit They're Real mascara, but it gives more length and a bit more volume, and its a fraction of the cost. Definitely repurchasing. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Ctamas11

This is my all time favourite mascara! Clump free, tons of volume, it makes my lashes look so long and so on. I have repurchased this mascara so many times and will continue to do so!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by AryanaG

This product is my FAVORITE mascara ever. I have both the waterproof and regular mascara and I'm in love. It sepereates nicely and gives my lashes nice volume and length. I highly recommend this mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by rippityrippity

I don't have a lot of experience with mascara, but this wasn't a home run for me. It was only a little clumpy for me (which, tbh, might have been an application error); in fact, it was a little on the wet and runny side.

My biggest issue with this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl. I have short/medium Asian lashes and hooded eyes, so my lashes naturally point down. When I curl my lashes as up as they'll go, it's disappointing to see the mascara basically flatten them out again.