Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

on 2/5/2009 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I received this in a gift, but the color basically does nothing for me - hardly shows up and is too neutral. The texture is nice though.

on 1/28/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my staple when it comes to lipstick. I love that it is sheer but gives a nice color to the lips. It is a perfect color for my skintone. I am fair skinned, and find this to look good with every look. The only complaint I have is the packaging. It is silver plated or something and it flakes off. Then it looks trashy, and almost like rusted. Yuck!
I have repurchased at least 3 tubes.

on 1/25/2009 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the only lippie I own. I usually get them during GWP but, I would def. buy. Im a GGG/DDD with deep olive skin and dark pigmented lips. On me this color is a warm brownish pink pretty much the same color as my lips but a litte more pink. It really evens out my lip color and gives a natural nude look. I love the texture its not like a lipstick at all, it's very moist. I usually swipe this on and leave it as is or top with a gloss.

on 1/22/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Beautiful natural color. can't describe how natural yet flattering it is. it looks great with smoky eyes, or even just with a hint or bronzer.

on 1/1/2009 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I received this as a free sample but I will definitely purchase it when it runs out. I love this color. I have really fair skin but dark hair and eyes and so it's very difficult for me to find a good lipstick that kind of pops but is still subtle and doesn't contrast too much with my features, this lipstick is all of that for me. It's not my favorite but it's definitely up there. It's very creamy. It lasts for quite a while (guessing, I'd say about two hours?) And the color is a very pretty pink/brown/ nude. I definitely recommend it.

on 11/24/2008 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received this product as a gift with purchase. I like Clinique's Different Lipstick formula because it isn't drying or overly opaque, but I prefer the new Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF 15. Tenderheart is a slightly pinkish brown with no shimmer. I find it a little too warm for my cool-toned, very fair skin. Overall, I would not purchase this lipstick, although I can see why others with the right coloring would really like it.

Ingredients: castor seed oil, candelilla wax, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl acetate, isopropyl myristate, beeswax, lanolin oil, myristyl lactate, avocado oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, acetylated lanolin alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl, bht. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, carmine, manganese violet, orange 5, red 22 lake, red 27 lake, red 28 lake, red 33 lake, blue 1, blue 1 lake, yellow 5, yellow 6, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30, red 36 continued >>

on 11/22/2008 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this in a Clinique GWP & its a lipstick color I might actually consider buying when its finished. On me its a medium pinkish brown with a tiny bit of red to stop it being too girly, just slightly warm & very MLBB. Definitely not sheer, but a light glossyish texture that's very suitable for work or casual. If you find Covergirl's Blushberry Trushine too pink/cool, this a good alternative - the basic tone is very similar, just pushing more into the brown/warm side, rather than a true berry which makes this Clinique color suit me better. Much as I like Blushberry - & I much prefer the sheerer Trushine formula - this is a better color on my slightly warm, gold skin tone. (Similarly if this is too brown for you, & you are looking for something a tad more berryish/cool, try Blushberry).

Very sheer brownish-tannish lipstick. Have to layer a lot to get any color in your lips. But the formula is not drying. Makes my lips a natural darker shade. Mainly I wear this under other darker lipsticks that would look too bold on their own. Really like this for that pupose, would repurchase.

on 11/19/2008 3:09:00 AM

As with most reviews, I find this a nice lipstick. Not matte, too glossy, not too pigmented (in fact it's on the sheer side) and makes your lips look just-that-little-bit-rosier. On my pigmented lips, this turns out a berry-pink-brown colour. I'd say this is an everyday lipstick when you want something that doesn't shout for attention.

on 9/27/2008 12:46:00 PM

Okay lipstick but NOT extraordinary. Has to be reapplied throughout the day but probably a good lipstick for people who want to put something on and not think too much about changing each day.

Popular Lipsticks