December 20, 2014 | 1700 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by barbm813

This is my absolute favorite color for my toes. It looks good with my skin whether I am pale or tan and is the perfect shade of red.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Hopefulash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my most favorite nail polish. In the world. This particular red looks great with my pale skin. It's pretty much the only color polish I use. I'm on my second bottle now. I get so many compliments on this color. It's always on my toes and frequently on my fingers. I definitely recommend this - I've finally found the perfect red!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is pretty, redder than Nice Color, Eh?, but still gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by tabbyblu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading the commentary on here, I really "get" that reds look very different on different skin tones.

For years I always felt like I was missing something because I didn't like the flat, bright, orangey red that every one of my friends seemed to be able to wear whether it was a dress, shoes, blouse, or nail polish, that ended up just making me look ghastly.

Now I get it. The INRAW color is more my speed for my super pink undertone white skin. It just looks better on me with its shimmer and bright popping red color. It makes a statement on me, yet it looks like a neutral. It's the damndest thing. And it doesn't look cheap like other reds do on me.

Against my super duper white hands, my husband said my nails look like bright red jewels sparkling on the ends of my hands. We both noticed that when I wear my diamond when wearing this nail polish, that everyone seems to notice my diamond and how white it is :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, over 450 reviews, this must really be a very popular polish:) Maybe cos' the color looks chic on everyone and is suitable for every occasion (although the color does remind me of christmas somehow). Really like it and the quality is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by melissaannstewy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color for the fall and winter, I finished a whole bottle of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kfield

Straight up, best nail polish ever. The color is perfect, goes with everything, looks great. Best red I have ever worn. Good quality too! If I could only use one color for the rest of my life it would be this. It's no wonder it's so popular!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by asianxweirdo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I hate this color.
But don't get me wrong.
I'm just not a big fan of red.

This color is actually one of the most richest red I have ever seen.
It's very shimmery and it goes with almost everything.
So it's a no wonder why this color is very popular.

Even if I hate the color,
doesn't mean that I have to give it a bad review.
I got to say,
this red makes the best holiday french.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by edotmarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I own I'm Not Really A Waitress and like it quite well, but I prefer brighter, creamier reds (think OPI Vodka & Caviar). I can't knock this polish--it's just a matter of personal taste. I will not repurchase for that reason, but true to all OPI polishes, this stuff goes on and stays on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Goldenstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just gorgeous. It's a rich velvet red- a little darker than An Affair in Red Square, & is a slightly more blue-based red. It looks perfect on my medium skin tone, & would probably look good on MOST skin tones. It applies like a dream & has very good lasting power. Another winner from OPI...I LOVE it!