OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this shade! I just bought this hours ago and I couldn't wait to try it out! The metallic shade is attractive and is wearable for many occasions, whether it for a formal or something totally casual. They really got the right name for this shade.

on 7/31/2010 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What can I say about this shade that hasn't already been said? Anyone who is into nail polish should try this at least once, especially women with pale skin. It's such a pretty color and so wearable, it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. JUST GET IT NOW!

on 7/31/2010 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an all time favourite for any OPI user. Winter hits our land & all the magazines constantly rave about this colour & for good reason. Its super classy, super mysterious & the perfect shade of plum red you could find. It goes on well, great coverage after 2 coats & the soft shimmer makes your hands pop like nothing else. A great colour to add to any collection - you wont be disappointed!!

on 7/14/2010 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

It is a very nice red and I picked it up cheap on TransDesign however it is really nothing special and I would never buy this at full price. Luckily I paid only $5.

Definitely Blah and I have definitely seen more interesting reds.

on 7/14/2010 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love of my life. I never wore red until I found INRAW. Wow. I could go on for days about my love for this color, but because there are already so many reviews on this I will merely add my love. If you haven't tried it - do it now!

on 6/22/2010 11:21:00 PM

I do not normally wear metallics once in a while I will wear one with a slight hint of sparkle but I do not have too many. I do have this one because it's an annual winner on the Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Awards. On my complextion does really look good. If and when I run out I hope it will be available even though I don't wear it often.

on 6/4/2010 10:16:00 AM

This is my absolute favorite color for my toes. It looks good with my skin whether I am pale or tan and is the perfect shade of red.

on 5/31/2010 7:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my most favorite nail polish. In the world. This particular red looks great with my pale skin. It's pretty much the only color polish I use. I'm on my second bottle now. I get so many compliments on this color. It's always on my toes and frequently on my fingers. I definitely recommend this - I've finally found the perfect red!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is pretty, redder than Nice Color, Eh?, but still gorgeous.

on 5/30/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After reading the commentary on here, I really "get" that reds look very different on different skin tones.

For years I always felt like I was missing something because I didn't like the flat, bright, orangey red that every one of my friends seemed to be able to wear whether it was a dress, shoes, blouse, or nail polish, that ended up just making me look ghastly.

Now I get it. The INRAW color is more my speed for my super pink undertone white skin. It just looks better on me with its shimmer and bright popping red color. It makes a statement on me, yet it looks like a neutral. It's the damndest thing. And it doesn't look cheap like other reds do on me.

Against my super duper white hands, my husband said my nails look like bright red jewels sparkling on the ends of my hands. We both noticed that when I wear my diamond when wearing this nail polish, that everyone seems to notice my diamond and how white it is :-)

Popular Polishes