OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

I LOVE this polish! It so perfect for fall and holidays. It has great consistency and coverage, so easy to apply. I'm just so attracted to the color itself and when I wear this I get so many compliments. This is one of my all time favorite colors.

This is my go-to nail polish: a beautiful, retro, candy-apple red. It goes on beautifully (as most OPI polishes do), but I must say that this particular color does cover a multitude of polish-technique sins. I'll be honest, I'm not the best painter; so when I'm between pedicures, I reach for my trusty bottle of "I'm Not Really A Waitress". As an added bonus, it' lovely on all skin tones. Plus, it lasts and lasts....

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can see why this polish is so popular. It is absolutely beautiful! It is a deep rich red with a beautiful goldish shimmer. This OPI is my new favorite!

God, OPI really has the cutest names, don't they? All the raves about this product are spot on: it's the perfect shade of red (a little plummy), looks excellent on all complexions, and is beloved for a reason. Get it! You'll love!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love! I bought a clearance OPI manicure kit for $6.50, including a great storage bag, this shade, a bottle of nail whitener and nail strengthener. The kit was an amazing deal, and the color is super pretty. It goes on smooth and stays like nobody's business!

I have a ruby wedding ring and the colors are similar, with a similar shimmer, making me glance at my ring more often. Love that, too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this shade! I just bought this hours ago and I couldn't wait to try it out! The metallic shade is attractive and is wearable for many occasions, whether it for a formal or something totally casual. They really got the right name for this shade.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What can I say about this shade that hasn't already been said? Anyone who is into nail polish should try this at least once, especially women with pale skin. It's such a pretty color and so wearable, it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. JUST GET IT NOW!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an all time favourite for any OPI user. Winter hits our land & all the magazines constantly rave about this colour & for good reason. Its super classy, super mysterious & the perfect shade of plum red you could find. It goes on well, great coverage after 2 coats & the soft shimmer makes your hands pop like nothing else. A great colour to add to any collection - you wont be disappointed!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

It is a very nice red and I picked it up cheap on TransDesign however it is really nothing special and I would never buy this at full price. Luckily I paid only $5.

Definitely Blah and I have definitely seen more interesting reds.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love of my life. I never wore red until I found INRAW. Wow. I could go on for days about my love for this color, but because there are already so many reviews on this I will merely add my love. If you haven't tried it - do it now!

Top Rated OPI Products