July 28, 2014 | 1149 users online

Loose Powders - Coty - Airspun Loose Face Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:16:00 AM More reviews by xbekahh

I love this stuff! I have a really oily face so it lasts ke up to 8 hrs cause i have school for 8 hrs..so i put this on first before i put my face powder , cause it is kinda light... The only thing i hate about it, is the smell.. The smell is very strong. But i still love this stuff. I got this at cvs for $6 kinda good deal just wish it was lower.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

-made my eyes sting
-is a good light setting powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Kennilyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was recommended this by a friend and I have to say, it's been in my regime for almost a year now (most of my products last at most a few months). This product is more like an investment for many uses!

This product is ideal for setting tinted moisturizers or any type of BB cream. It's also perfect for setting any kind of foundation.

This product can also be used to set moisturizer on a bare face alone! It's truly unique. I have the translucent kind, and upon application, the white disappears leaving no ashy shadow (like others) and for some odd reason my imperfections seem to be blurred. Perfect for those "no-makeup days".

This product really is an investment because of how long it lasts! Some might be intimidated by the price tag ($8-11) like me but in the end, it really does pay off for itself. Like I said, this product has been in my everyday regime for almost a year and it looks like I barely touched it.

There are some cons though that should be noted.

The packaging is cute but it tends to be on the little bigger/heavier side which makes it hard for traveling. It also makes it hard to stay a bit sanitary because the powder tends to be blown by anything and I mean anything!

The scent also seems to be a bit strong, but after using it from day to day, I actually became accustomed to the scent and it doesn't bother me at all. If anything, I'm actually starting to like it!

In the end, I would recommend this product to anyone! Dry or oily, this investment should really be considered. This will be the only translucent powder I will ever buy. Grab one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a staple product for me. I don't have any praise that hasn't already been given- this powder gives quality coverage for a low price, doesn't irritate skin, and has a glamorous, retro scent and packaging. I find this powder in the "Translucent" shade to be perfect for my very fair skin. A word of warning, however. I tried the "Translucent Extra Coverage" variety, and it was significantly darker and yellow-tinged on my skin. It did have extra coverage capabilities, but it not match the actual color of my skin. Just something to keep in mind if you have a very fair complexion- I would stick with the plain Translucent shade. My container of this powder has lasted me over a year of near-daily use. It is truly excellent value for the money and I will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

I bought this powder a long time ago and forgot about it. I started using a BB cream that made my skin look oily throughout the day, so I put this on over it to control that and it's FABULOUS. I love everything about it except the packaging. It can be hard to get enough product out without tons of it spilling everywhere. I also hated the scent at first, but now I'm used to it and don't mind it. I love the vintage quality of it as well, I'm a sucker for that kind of thing. I use the regular translucent one and couldn't be happier with how it looks. Will definitely repurchase in about 10 years when it runs out! Haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me start out by saying that I have a tiny impulse beauty product buying problem, and this is the result of one of my impulses. Most of the time I end up regretting it and not looking at return policies to see if I can return them. I don't remember how much I paid for this but it was cheaper than my normal hard candy welcome matte powder that I was using (yet another impulse buy). I'm not a huge fan of the welcome matte but it was all I had. I picked this up while looking at falsies. Omg I love it. I use it as a setting powder over my foundation but also by itself. I have oily teenage girl skin (comes with the age, 14). This absorbed all oil and it blurs all my acne, redness, and acne scars. It doesn't cover them though. On that note I love that. I don't let my acne bother me that much because almost everyone gets acne and if I try to covet it I break out more. (I'm rambling) needless to say, I love this. I will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ashebrook

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have been using the Coty loose powders for 25 years. I think it is a wonderful product for a great price. I am frequently complimented on my skin. I keep it to myself that some of the credit should go to the smooth, invisible coverage Coty provides. It is such a staple in my life, that my teenage daughter told me she considers it my signature scent!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MindyMarie

Ok so First off, Im 26years old, with oily acne prone skin, This is the best thing my absolute HOLY GRAIL makeup item.
Its a really cute packaging, I apply my makeup foundation then I use my own makeup powder brush and sweep it all over my face, it is so silky and so soft and def. keeps your face matte. It it amazing stuff, no one really knows about it, it always kind of hides in the makeup dept. I always get mine at Wal-mart , located in the makeup section by the makeup brushes. The price is so good for how amazing it is, its only 5-6 bucks.
Now a while back ago- they had the old school vintage cardboard packaging, When I couldn't find this anymore i like freaked out and went to every store posible to find it. So I gave the new packaging a try and it is plastic, i LOVE this one even better, once you open the lid to the powder, there is a clear thing and has a couple of holes, and i was like wtf? but :) thank god you can take that off, and I bnow i always count on wal-mart to have this, I personally always get the extra coverage translucent powder, now if your super dark skinned toned im not sure how this will look on you, im faily tan and i love it, and i top it with some bronzer n blush and again top with a little more powder.

A must!!! If you have any questions my email is Magiikal@aol.com
Hope you enjoyed
~Mindy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Kalady

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Basics:
PROS: soft, clean scent, doesn't irritate sensitive skin, mattifies beautifully, covers minor redness, doesn't look cakey, feels nice, looks like real skin (only better), inexpensive, lots of powder
CONS: none to be noted.
This powder is absolutely amazing. I needed a good, clean setting powder for my concealer as well as my T-zone. I was so impressed by the quality of this product, especially for the price ($5 at Walmart). It is fine and cottony soft, blending into the skin beautifully. I love the smell and the elegance of the packaging. The look it gives is almost "soft focus;" it blurs imperfections and covers minor redness. The container is absolutely full still and I've used it every day for over 4 months. I've recommended it to everyone I know. Very impressed. 5/5.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by lexlovesmakup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only good thing about this product is that it was under 5 dollars at my local Walgreens. Thank god it wasn't more expensive, otherwise, I would've flipped. I am reviewing the extra coverage version, not the shades or normal version. First off, the smell is terrible. Even the unscented version (I bought that too) smells. Its TERRIBLE!! The smell permeates your clothes, your hair, just EVERYTHING. Whomever pointed out that this stuff smells like Grandma is so right. Second off, It leaves my skin feeling like it can't breathe. Third, the packaging is a nightmare!! I had to transfer it to a Tupperware container, lest it spill in my makeup bag. Finally, this powder was made for women with very light complexions. To any woman out there who is olive-skinned or darker: don't even try it. The amount of blending you have to do is just not worth it, and even then, an ashy, dry looking residue is left on your face.
Overall, I would NEVER buy this product again, I would never reccomend it, and I would say to never waste your money, as I can think of a better translucent powder (Elf hd powder), for a cheaper price.