December 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Nene2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have always been faithful to Mac for all my makeup needs but i had to look somewhere else when they discontinued my foundation shade. So after reading countless reviews on here, I decided to give this a try. Now I am kicking myself for not trying it out sooner. It feels like you are not wearing anything: super light, sheer coverage, blends beautifully into your skin and best of all NO TRANSFER. This is just AMAZING! It's definitely NOT for problem skin or oily skin for that matter. If you have dry and fairly decent skin TRY it. You will LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by ralphwiggum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW! Let me just say this foundation just solved all my ' should i use a brush, fingers or sponge dilemmas'. Most foundations I have tried have looked very streaky and were hard to blend. I thought the problem was that i was using fingers, so I was on the hunt for the perfect brush; that didn't help with the streakiness. I gave up, and just accepted that I'd have to use a sponge, even if they had to be replaced often (waste of money) and soaked up most of the product. Then along came Lancome Teint 24 hr stay, like a gorgeous man riding a horse through the winds, ready to pick up the pieces after i've given up on love. I applied this with my fingers and it went on like a charm. It was easy to blend and there was no streakiness. It actually did last 24 hrs, which was amazing considering I wore it in humid sweaty weather. It didn't give my skin orange or muddy undertones, and I could even use it as a concealer. Every other foundation I've used, once applied near the under-eye has made me look like a palor drag queen. The coverage was amazing and the consistency of the product meant it didn't fly into my hair and on the carpet. I gave 5 stars for price because it is well worth it.
EDIT: I have been wearing this for a few days and i have uncovered some flaws. As the foundation was being built up, I noticed it was orange. It did look shiny, but I did not wear primer and I did not set it with powder so I won't say any more about that. I won't knock it down because it does have a gorgeous texture, I applied a fair bit and it gave great coverage without being cakey. However I bought the 2nd lightest shade, and the shade darker was even more orange than this. What I said about still stands, this foundation has given me hope that not all foundations will make me look streaky, but I don't think i will repurchase because the shades do not match my skin. Although you might find the shade is perfect and you don't experience orange, so definitely ask for a few tester samples of this. The only way I will repurchase if lancome expands the range of shades. The only difference between the beige shades is that they tend to go more orange as you go up in number. The same sentiment was echoed in this review http://beaut.ie/2010/base-camp-lancome-teint-miracle-review-and-swatch/ Everything is perfect about this product except for the limited shade range.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to give this a detailed review because I LOVE LOVE LOVE !!! Just for insight I have the worst skin possible it's a combination of everything ( sensitive, acne prone, oily t zone and dry everywhere else including dry patches & on top I'm on my benzoyl peroxide regime which doesn't help aside with the acne. I have yet to find a decent coverage foundation that is oil free and not water based that can deal with my skin but I have found it ! I tested this on the perfect day and I need to tell the world lol the only moisturizer I can use thats close to one is aquaphor because it's the only thing that won't break me out and keep my dry patches at ease and I have yet to find a primer that my skin can tolerate so I don't use one. With just that as a base - the finish is beautiful ! It looks like your skin just flawless it is dewy but not sweaty dirty looking dewy just natural. It hasn't broken me out or irritated my skin and I also love that it has a pump and as for the wear it's pretty good in my book I work as a hostess and it gets hot and i got a good whole day out of this without having to re touch its just perfect for anyone out there who has the problem I have GET THIS !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! Can I bathe in this stuff?! If it made the rest of me look as good as it makes my facial skin look, I could walk some runways! Lol. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but seriously, I'm kicking myself for not trying this sooner. For perspective, I'm 44 and to say my skin is 'Combination' is kind. I'm starting into menopause and dealing with acne and wrinkles, finally back onto a low strength Retin A. But have tried longer wear makeups to deal with oiles and end up looking dry and dead. Have used more moisturizing ones that seem to fall off. But this is just as other reviewers described. FINALLY a glow that isn't just more shine/oil, and doesn't require this old-school matte lover to want to touch up. My face radiates the way I thought it never would. Coverage is just what I need, medium, as I tend to have a lot of pink tendencies and uneven tone. And although I wish it weren't $40, I will wear this all the time and not 'save' it for special occasions. It's just too beautiful! Run, don't walk to Macy's right now and get a gift with purchase! :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is brilliant! It blends in really nice and natural. I would definitely recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one give you a natural glow because it is has luminous ingredients and you will appear picture perfect in photographs. The con is it is a bit oily and give me zit near my undereye if I am not careful and breakout on my chin if I use it often enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by caidzete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im scared that the bottle will break really. Im a nc35 in mac and an o-04 here. I'm a bb cream girl, and all about the sheen and finish. This is so light and professional. Love it.
But expensive, yeah.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by iitsemm

This is my HG foundation. Now my skin is extremely oily and is acne prone. I also have acne scars on my face. I usually dont take the time to review my makeup, but I really had to for this one. It is about a medium coverage. What I like about it, is that it evens out skin tones so well, color is gorg, and is a waterbased. It is a matte finish and looks NATURAL like skin. Doesnt set into fine lines, has oil control, and feels great. Dry skin, oily skin, combo skin, I reccommend you all to give this product a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently because after my holiday my skin was too tanned to use my usual MAC studio fix powder foundation in NC 30. Would have bought a darker version of that but was too lazy to go into town and my local drugstore doesn't carry MAC. I just wanted any oil-free foundation that would be a good colour match, and the lady at the counter instantly walked over to this one in colour 3. It looked a bit too orange/pink for my olive skin from the bottle, but when she put it on my cheek/ jawline it seemed to totally disappear, taking any blemishes with it. It looked great.

I have quite oily skin, and this is not the kind of liquid foundation that sets to a matte or powdery finish... So after an hour or so it does make me shiny. I need to powder my T-zone, but that's OK. I like the luminous effect it really does give you without being too obvious, and it wears really comfortably and doesn't get into fine lines or anything. I'm also extremely prone to breakouts, but I've been using this every day now for about a week and not a pimple in sight (so far so good). I guess I like to tempt fate, because last night I fell asleep without taking off my makeup (which I'm normally religious about)... And this morning it still looked good! Also no irritation or bumps or anything... Not that I'd risk it again, but I think it's a good sign. So yeah, it wears really long on me too. I've seen reviewers state it slips off after a few hours: that didn't happen to me at all, although I do need a little powder on my nose and forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sparklewife

I can't say enough good things about this foundation. I was once putting on my make up in front of a male friend (teint miracle foundation and star bronzer) and he said "wow, the more you put on, the less it looks like you have anything on at all." I think that says it all. What female wouldn't want to hear that? This covers and blends beautifully without being noticeable. It's awesome as a concealer too if you just want spot coverage, and it hides acne well. Bottle is very easy to use and you can easily see how much is left. A little goes a long way, too. I bought this in Oct 2012 and it's about halfway gone, using it almost 5 times per week. If you do purchase on this foundation, go all the way and get the lancome foundation brush too. Best investment you could make, you won't regret it!