September 18, 2014 | 1828 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I wish I had dry skin just so I could wear this. My god, it's supermodel complexion gorgeous. I'm a pretty harsh critic and I always wanna puke when I hear people say "lit from within glow" about any foundation, but seriously this DOES give you an illuminated (but not sparkly) look. This feels more airy on the skin than Nars Sheer Glow or GA Luminous Silk. I have pockmarks and large pores, and this did appear to diffuse the appearance a bit. Very photogenic foundation, despite the SPF content. But unfortunately, I have oily skin and this stuff is simply too dewy for me. As in, so dewy that I turn into a greaseball after one hour (usually takes me 4 hours at least). No point in setting with a powder, as that will "kill the glow." That'd be like throwing flour on jello. Why do it?

Coverage is light-medium, buildable to an extent. Was able to cover mild scarring but not the dark, dark ones.

The reason I took off two stars is because it oxidizes severely. I am an NC25, and upon experimenting with several shades I found that one of the lightest shades, Buff 2W, almost matches me after it oxidizes. Wow. I highly recommend getting a sample first and waiting 10-15 minutes to see if it matches. Also, Lancome isn't very good with the yellow undertones. They could add a little more rather than giving everything a pukey beige tinge.

If you can find a match and you have dry skin, this is worth a shot.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried a tester size of this, and it goes oily on me within hours, plus it rubs off really quickly. I wanted a light coverage, which it does that, but not with the price and the quality. Would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought the lightest shade and it was still a little too dark for me (I'm extremely fair with pink undertones).

I really liked how this felt in my skin. Light and airy. It blended well and did give me a wonderful glow...

However...each and every time I used this foundation, it caused a horrible breakout.

I was so bummed. I LOVE Lancôme makeup. The Dual Finish Foundation is my HG...but I do like to use a liquid for when I want more fuller coverage.

This foundation really makes me miss my beloved Adaptive Foundation... : ( which was sadly discontinued!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by bnwhite93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I brought home a tester size bottle of this just the other day and I loved it! I may switch from photogenic to this next time. The application was smooth and didn't feel cakey at all, and the makeup stayed on really well throughout the day. I would recommend this foundation formula to individuals looking for good coverage without wanting to over do it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:17:00 AM More reviews by czarina68

This foundation is great for winter, blends easily and looks natural, not too matte nor too dewy.I got mine in 03 Beige Diaphane. Coverage is sheer to medium and evened out my skintone. My only gripe is it doesnt seem to stay on for too long. Perhaps its because I dont use a primer (I dont like the silicon-y feel). I use Mac blot powder in medium on my t zone but that doesnt help make it stick either. Lasts 4 hours max.

I used this over the summer and it broke me out and aggravated my combination skin. The color wasnt a match anymore so I used a bronzing powder to tone it down and that was alright. Although I love how light it feels on my skin, I will not be repurchasing because of coverage and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this as i always do with lancome products! This foundation isnt dewy but it gives your skin a nice glow to it. And it looks like skin! The coverage is medium. I do have to apply a bit of concealer to cover the Red ness on my cheeks. This foundation last about 10 hours before it starts fading. In all its a great foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product stays true to my skin tone. My oily skin still seep out though. It has a medium coverage which I was more fuller. It goes on so smoothly. I really like this foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ankosh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i dont know really why this happens to me :(
i buy this foundation although it is way darker than my pale skin
i tried it at the counter and it was a dream flawless finish perfect glow and so easy to blend i buy a bottel right away but !! after only 2 times of wearing this foundation it breaks me out like crazy, i never have this before i never have any acnes or belmishes my whole life
i mean i am 32 yrs now and i have a clear skin that people asks me about
but now i have pimpels and belmishes all over my face especialy on my forhead checks and behind my eyebrows plus having a giant zit on the corner of my nose :(((( i am so sad now and so pissed off actually i pay around 65 $ to get this but it ruiend my face :( major disappointment
i can not belive that this is real 4 days ago i have a flawless face and now it is gone

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by hel0107

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i really wanted to love this foundation read alot of good reviews but for me it was a no no
looked nice for the first hour i applied it then started going really sheeny like it was sliding off and the colour changed went orangey it looked greasy and i havent got oily skin this foundation is only for dry skins with perfect complextion with no flaws.
its meant to be dewy but i dont think it makes you skin look younger total opposite it made my cheeks look like i had big pores, get a sample of this before you spend on a big bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a miracle for dry skin. I'm a flaky beast (even after heavy exfoliating and moisturizing) unless I use THE PERFECT foundation... and this is it. It's worth the money.