November 24, 2014 | 844 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG! Can I bathe in this stuff?! If it made the rest of me look as good as it makes my facial skin look, I could walk some runways! Lol. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but seriously, I'm kicking myself for not trying this sooner. For perspective, I'm 44 and to say my skin is 'Combination' is kind. I'm starting into menopause and dealing with acne and wrinkles, finally back onto a low strength Retin A. But have tried longer wear makeups to deal with oiles and end up looking dry and dead. Have used more moisturizing ones that seem to fall off. But this is just as other reviewers described. FINALLY a glow that isn't just more shine/oil, and doesn't require this old-school matte lover to want to touch up. My face radiates the way I thought it never would. Coverage is just what I need, medium, as I tend to have a lot of pink tendencies and uneven tone. And although I wish it weren't $40, I will wear this all the time and not 'save' it for special occasions. It's just too beautiful! Run, don't walk to Macy's right now and get a gift with purchase! :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is brilliant! It blends in really nice and natural. I would definitely recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by angelia68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one give you a natural glow because it is has luminous ingredients and you will appear picture perfect in photographs. The con is it is a bit oily and give me zit near my undereye if I am not careful and breakout on my chin if I use it often enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by caidzete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im scared that the bottle will break really. Im a nc35 in mac and an o-04 here. I'm a bb cream girl, and all about the sheen and finish. This is so light and professional. Love it.
But expensive, yeah.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by iitsemm

This is my HG foundation. Now my skin is extremely oily and is acne prone. I also have acne scars on my face. I usually dont take the time to review my makeup, but I really had to for this one. It is about a medium coverage. What I like about it, is that it evens out skin tones so well, color is gorg, and is a waterbased. It is a matte finish and looks NATURAL like skin. Doesnt set into fine lines, has oil control, and feels great. Dry skin, oily skin, combo skin, I reccommend you all to give this product a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently because after my holiday my skin was too tanned to use my usual MAC studio fix powder foundation in NC 30. Would have bought a darker version of that but was too lazy to go into town and my local drugstore doesn't carry MAC. I just wanted any oil-free foundation that would be a good colour match, and the lady at the counter instantly walked over to this one in colour 3. It looked a bit too orange/pink for my olive skin from the bottle, but when she put it on my cheek/ jawline it seemed to totally disappear, taking any blemishes with it. It looked great.

I have quite oily skin, and this is not the kind of liquid foundation that sets to a matte or powdery finish... So after an hour or so it does make me shiny. I need to powder my T-zone, but that's OK. I like the luminous effect it really does give you without being too obvious, and it wears really comfortably and doesn't get into fine lines or anything. I'm also extremely prone to breakouts, but I've been using this every day now for about a week and not a pimple in sight (so far so good). I guess I like to tempt fate, because last night I fell asleep without taking off my makeup (which I'm normally religious about)... And this morning it still looked good! Also no irritation or bumps or anything... Not that I'd risk it again, but I think it's a good sign. So yeah, it wears really long on me too. I've seen reviewers state it slips off after a few hours: that didn't happen to me at all, although I do need a little powder on my nose and forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sparklewife

I can't say enough good things about this foundation. I was once putting on my make up in front of a male friend (teint miracle foundation and star bronzer) and he said "wow, the more you put on, the less it looks like you have anything on at all." I think that says it all. What female wouldn't want to hear that? This covers and blends beautifully without being noticeable. It's awesome as a concealer too if you just want spot coverage, and it hides acne well. Bottle is very easy to use and you can easily see how much is left. A little goes a long way, too. I bought this in Oct 2012 and it's about halfway gone, using it almost 5 times per week. If you do purchase on this foundation, go all the way and get the lancome foundation brush too. Best investment you could make, you won't regret it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this pretty much. The colour was a bit too dark but blended into my skin quite well. It covers small blemishes and makes skin look nice and healthy. But because my skin is super oily, i needed to powder after few hours. I don't think it covers enough if you have a lot to cover but it's buildable. But all the same i still liked this very much and i could buy another. Didn't make me break out which most of the foundation do. Only downside is that it's really too expensive in here(mine from the sale like 45e!!) so i'd definately would order it from net. Also the shade selection is really the poorest in here!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In short, this is a great foundation. Texture is liquid with shiny particles. Finish is silky glow, perfect for all skin types, I believe. Colour choice is limited in the UK. I bought it in American shades because there is a greater variety but I ended up going a shade lighter, could not test before buying. My UK shade is 03 beige diaphane (I am NC25-27 in MAC). Perfect for the summer, but in the winter I need to mix it with some 01 Beige Albatre (alone is too light). My skin is combination and I sometimes experience some flaking on the nose with some foundations. This one is perfect!! I bought the salon size 110ml in 03 at last because after trying many, this foundation stands out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

This is one of my favorite foundations (and that's saying a lot since i have 15+ foundations). It looks very natural and doesn't feel like you have anything on. I find that it wears fairly well, probably about 6 hours or so before it starts fading a little bit. It is a bit expensive but i think it's definitely worth it since it's a great everyday foundation.