October 24, 2014 | 1725 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this recently because after my holiday my skin was too tanned to use my usual MAC studio fix powder foundation in NC 30. Would have bought a darker version of that but was too lazy to go into town and my local drugstore doesn't carry MAC. I just wanted any oil-free foundation that would be a good colour match, and the lady at the counter instantly walked over to this one in colour 3. It looked a bit too orange/pink for my olive skin from the bottle, but when she put it on my cheek/ jawline it seemed to totally disappear, taking any blemishes with it. It looked great.

I have quite oily skin, and this is not the kind of liquid foundation that sets to a matte or powdery finish... So after an hour or so it does make me shiny. I need to powder my T-zone, but that's OK. I like the luminous effect it really does give you without being too obvious, and it wears really comfortably and doesn't get into fine lines or anything. I'm also extremely prone to breakouts, but I've been using this every day now for about a week and not a pimple in sight (so far so good). I guess I like to tempt fate, because last night I fell asleep without taking off my makeup (which I'm normally religious about)... And this morning it still looked good! Also no irritation or bumps or anything... Not that I'd risk it again, but I think it's a good sign. So yeah, it wears really long on me too. I've seen reviewers state it slips off after a few hours: that didn't happen to me at all, although I do need a little powder on my nose and forehead.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by sparklewife

I can't say enough good things about this foundation. I was once putting on my make up in front of a male friend (teint miracle foundation and star bronzer) and he said "wow, the more you put on, the less it looks like you have anything on at all." I think that says it all. What female wouldn't want to hear that? This covers and blends beautifully without being noticeable. It's awesome as a concealer too if you just want spot coverage, and it hides acne well. Bottle is very easy to use and you can easily see how much is left. A little goes a long way, too. I bought this in Oct 2012 and it's about halfway gone, using it almost 5 times per week. If you do purchase on this foundation, go all the way and get the lancome foundation brush too. Best investment you could make, you won't regret it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this pretty much. The colour was a bit too dark but blended into my skin quite well. It covers small blemishes and makes skin look nice and healthy. But because my skin is super oily, i needed to powder after few hours. I don't think it covers enough if you have a lot to cover but it's buildable. But all the same i still liked this very much and i could buy another. Didn't make me break out which most of the foundation do. Only downside is that it's really too expensive in here(mine from the sale like 45e!!) so i'd definately would order it from net. Also the shade selection is really the poorest in here!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:07:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In short, this is a great foundation. Texture is liquid with shiny particles. Finish is silky glow, perfect for all skin types, I believe. Colour choice is limited in the UK. I bought it in American shades because there is a greater variety but I ended up going a shade lighter, could not test before buying. My UK shade is 03 beige diaphane (I am NC25-27 in MAC). Perfect for the summer, but in the winter I need to mix it with some 01 Beige Albatre (alone is too light). My skin is combination and I sometimes experience some flaking on the nose with some foundations. This one is perfect!! I bought the salon size 110ml in 03 at last because after trying many, this foundation stands out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

This is one of my favorite foundations (and that's saying a lot since i have 15+ foundations). It looks very natural and doesn't feel like you have anything on. I find that it wears fairly well, probably about 6 hours or so before it starts fading a little bit. It is a bit expensive but i think it's definitely worth it since it's a great everyday foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by 3110hello

Can not recommend this foundation. I found it had little or no lasting power on my face. After a couple of hours it just slipped off and I appeared to have no coverage at all. I since have purchased the 24 hour foundation they make and combine it with a little Dior Nude for a consistency and coverage that works for me but .... this foundation just didn't work with my complexion. Also, I don't like the packaging of any of the Lancome foundations. They are in glass and the design is such that they do not want to stand up easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by SwedishKitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this foundation in December and I've pretty much used it since then. I got the shade 005 which is the lighest color availble in Sweden.

The color is slightly too dark for me, but I can still wear it without looking orange. I enjoy to blend it out with my day cream (which is the Obagi Rosaclear Hydrating Complexion Corrector) that gives a little white pigment. Lancome + Obagi Roaclear = my perfect shade.

The foundation gives medium coverage and it's buildable. It covers up all my redness pretty well and it doesn't look cakey at all. I have a normal-dry sensitive skin, so keep that in mind. I can't tell you how this will work if you have oily skin, but it goes well with my skin.

I wouldn't say this is a matte foundation, it definitely is more of a dewy foundation. And it last all day long, with/without primer. But I recommend wearing a finishing powder.

Sorry for my non-perfect English, I'm Swedish.

Pro's:
-Lasts all day
-Gives a nice finish
-Covers up my redness
-Doesn't look cakey
-The foundation lasts for a long time, I had it for 7 months.
-Easy to apply (I tried it in many ways, you can't go wrong with it!)
-The packaging is so beautiful!

Con's:
-I wished it were more light shades
-Quite expensive

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This truly does look like real skin but better. It has given me back the lit-from-within glow I had in my late teens, early twenties.

Improved my skin's radiance over time.

Great for dry skin. Hides dry lines.

Colors run warm, neutral, and cool. As a cool skinned woman, it's wonderful finding a color match.

Lasts all day and makes me look rested, less tired. A must have before going into the office.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I wish I had dry skin just so I could wear this. My god, it's supermodel complexion gorgeous. I'm a pretty harsh critic and I always wanna puke when I hear people say "lit from within glow" about any foundation, but seriously this DOES give you an illuminated (but not sparkly) look. This feels more airy on the skin than Nars Sheer Glow or GA Luminous Silk. I have pockmarks and large pores, and this did appear to diffuse the appearance a bit. Very photogenic foundation, despite the SPF content. But unfortunately, I have oily skin and this stuff is simply too dewy for me. As in, so dewy that I turn into a greaseball after one hour (usually takes me 4 hours at least). No point in setting with a powder, as that will "kill the glow." That'd be like throwing flour on jello. Why do it?

Coverage is light-medium, buildable to an extent. Was able to cover mild scarring but not the dark, dark ones.

The reason I took off two stars is because it oxidizes severely. I am an NC25, and upon experimenting with several shades I found that one of the lightest shades, Buff 2W, almost matches me after it oxidizes. Wow. I highly recommend getting a sample first and waiting 10-15 minutes to see if it matches. Also, Lancome isn't very good with the yellow undertones. They could add a little more rather than giving everything a pukey beige tinge.

If you can find a match and you have dry skin, this is worth a shot.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by hazelbd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried a tester size of this, and it goes oily on me within hours, plus it rubs off really quickly. I wanted a light coverage, which it does that, but not with the price and the quality. Would not buy again.