July 24, 2014 | 997 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Springpolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!! I haven't tried many macaras, but this is by far the best. It is a thin formula, making it very build able. A few strokes will give you a subtle look, or you can layer this stuff to make brilliant lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Callieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally like this mascara alot . However, as a growth lash mascara , not so much. It doesn't grow effectively, but i noticed a small amount of growth in my lashes which is always good ! (: I'd say it does lengthen your lashes , and it won't flake. It's great for a natural look , as it defines your lashes but doesn't really look like you're wearing it. (depending on how much you apply)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by meganchords

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this! it's not super dramatic but it gives a lot of length!!! I only used this for like a week and a half and I had already started seeing results! (I went on vacation and didn't really wear makeup for a while) It made my eyelashes a little longer and a lot softer! The mascara doesn't give volume and a good amount of length, definition, and sort of a feather effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Emilymalik

This mascara doesnt make too much of a difference with the length and it clumps abit so you have to comb it out over all you get what you pay for

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

very messy application with this one, made my eyelashes look very spikey, gunky, clumpy and unattractive will not re-purchase. I will say thou that it did not irritate my sensitive eyes thou , so therefore It gets 2 stars instead of 1.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by scta0000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried a variety of mascaras, but this by far has been my go to and most used for two primary reasons;

1. My lashes are noticeably longer AND thicker after one month. Prior to using this brand, my lashes would barely reach the middle part of an eyelash curler. Now, my lashes reach the top of the curler. This is a small miracle for me.

2. Longest lasting and less smudge. I can wear this all day at work (9-10 hours) with no smudging. I tend to accidently rub my eyes a lot too )contacts) and this holds-up pretty well.

Only downfall is clumping. Yes, mine clumps on occasion, but I just use a fine toith eyelash comb to work through it and that does the trick. I also wish there were more sales for Rimmel brands because I would def stock up on this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:32:00 AM More reviews by shelz430

I have ultra short lashes, and using this always makes me feel and look like theyve extended and fuller.

I think after 2 months of everyday use it starts clumping but definately improves the look of my lashes.

I normally like MAC zoom lash but for this price for rimmel mascara, why not go for a cheaper substitute that does the same thing,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Noodlebelle

I got this because it came with a free eyeliner type deal... I've used several different mascaras and this one take the cake! It goes on beautifully, easily, and I remove it rather easily as well compared to many others... I've only had it a week so I cant comment on lashes growing, but I already have nice lashes and this just accents them the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by sannt

I only bought this because it was on sale and it came with the kajal eye liner pencil. I truly wasn't expecting anything amazing. I've been using the mascara for 7 weeks now, 5-7 times a week, and I must say I noticed a dramatic difference at about 5.5 weeks. My short/medium length lashes are now a lot longer! As a mascara, it doesn't clump, doesn't fake and doesn't smudge. I have cried in this and I don't end up looking like a raccoon afterwards. You definitely have to give this mascara some time to work though, don't expect longer lashes in a week. I would say that this mascara definitely beats out some of the more expensive mascaras.
If you're hesitant about this mascara, I would say to give it a try, especially if it's on sale!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by sharon517

I picked this up at Big Lots for under 5 bucks! I figured it wouldn't be a huge loss if it didn't work for me. I have very short, thin lashes, with zero volume.Anyway, I've been using it for a little over a month and I have seen a difference in the length of my lashes, although it is subtle. However, the amount and volume of my lashes didn't change. The applicator has a tapered shape so it makes the little lashes easier to get to. What I like most about this product is that it doesn't flake (!!!!!) I've tried so many mascaras that were good, but flaked horribly, thus making them completely useless by the end of the day.

One thing to note is that this product does smudge, so I would recommend you get waterproof if you have watery eyes, or plan on crying alot (smile). Also I really wish it could not only lengthen lashes, but add volume to the lashes. All in all, its a good product, and worth a try if you want a cheap alternative to lengthening your lashes.