December 20, 2014 | 912 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by ArabianRoyaltyXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara !!! i always repurchase !!! everyone always compliments on my lashes every time ! i pair it with MAC zoom lash. Love this stuff !! i hope RIMMEL never discontinues this product !

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by austinssister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara really aggravated me. I read online that this was the best mascara you could get from a drugstore so i decided to try it. I dont know if this was a malfunction on my mascara wand, but there were two short strings coming from both sides of the wand and every time i go to put the mascara on, its very difficult to not let the strings go into my eyes. The mascara itself does nothing for me either. I may as well not even wear any. Oh well good thing i used a gift card to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by tracyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was okay. It was overpriced ($10) for an alright mascara. It did not dry until 5-10~ minutes after application so I had mascara on my eyelids sometimes. Oh, and it WILL clump if you apply more than one-two coats without letting it dry. It did not hold my curls very well. The wand wasn't very curved so application was a bit difficult. I did, however, notice that my lashes grew a bit longer, which was the only reason why I liked this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Kooliebyrdz

I have medium length eyelashes and this formula holds a curl, does not flake or smudge, and is easy to wash off. It gives me natural looking lashes with a bit of oomph- perfect for work. I did not notice my lashes getting longer since supposedly this formula helps lashes grow so one point off for that. It is a build-able formula where i could put on three coats without clumping. I highly recommend this mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mrb1282

Really didn't like this one at all. The first time I applied it I was super impressed. After that first use, though, it just became a pain. If there is ANY little bit of product left over on the brush then my lashes are clump city when I put the mascara on. So, I have to wipe down the wand each and every time I use this mascara. Talk about a waste of product and money. It's also a very very wet formulation so watch out. I can't tell you how many times I've ended up with mascara all under my eye and on my lids when I blinked or sneezed a couple minutes after putting this on. Not throwing this out since I hate to waste money but definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Springpolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!! I haven't tried many macaras, but this is by far the best. It is a thin formula, making it very build able. A few strokes will give you a subtle look, or you can layer this stuff to make brilliant lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Callieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally like this mascara alot . However, as a growth lash mascara , not so much. It doesn't grow effectively, but i noticed a small amount of growth in my lashes which is always good ! (: I'd say it does lengthen your lashes , and it won't flake. It's great for a natural look , as it defines your lashes but doesn't really look like you're wearing it. (depending on how much you apply)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by meganchords

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this! it's not super dramatic but it gives a lot of length!!! I only used this for like a week and a half and I had already started seeing results! (I went on vacation and didn't really wear makeup for a while) It made my eyelashes a little longer and a lot softer! The mascara doesn't give volume and a good amount of length, definition, and sort of a feather effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Emilymalik

This mascara doesnt make too much of a difference with the length and it clumps abit so you have to comb it out over all you get what you pay for

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

very messy application with this one, made my eyelashes look very spikey, gunky, clumpy and unattractive will not re-purchase. I will say thou that it did not irritate my sensitive eyes thou , so therefore It gets 2 stars instead of 1.