Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 10/10/2013 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great drugstore mascara! I'm all about mixing it up and experimenting with new mascara and this is a total winner. Great natural looking volume with zero clumps! A must try!

on 10/10/2013 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I've tried this product twice (waterproof and regular), thinking there's something wrong with me for not loving it. The volume is great, and it doesn't flatten out my lashes, but there's no way I can apply it without it getting on my eyelids. The brush is too big and cumbersome and the packaging is too bulky. The waterproof version is too difficult to remove and the regular version smudges on my oily skin in no time flat. Done. Staying with Maybelline.

on 10/10/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!
-It doesn't clump
-looks natural
-doesn't smudge
-lasts all day
-give the perfect amount of volume
If you want a mascara to make it look like you are wearing fake eyelashes, this isn't for you. but if you want an everyday , clump free, natural looking mascara that still emphasizes your eyes, get this!!
this was the first mascara i ever used i started wearing makeup at 15 (im now 18) and i told the SA at shoppers drug mart i know nothing about makeup, and want lightweight, not too heavy makeup.this is one of the things she told me to use. she told me it looks natural but still gives volume.
she was right. and it gives that nice curl. i dont know why i stopped using it. i only purchased it 1-3 times.and even when its "dried out ", it still works. i bought this again 1 week ago, and i still love it. the reason i didnt give it a 5 is because of the packaging, the brush is huge it can get annoying at times.

BEST MASCARA EVER. Just go buy it like right now! It'll leave you speechless & you'll thank me later 😏.

on 9/27/2013 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This mascara is a prime example of "not judging a book by its cover." I've heard rave reviews of this mascara for so long but never tried it because all covergirl packaging is boring and everything seems old-fashioned. So after so much time of spending money on bad/expensive L'oreal mascaras, I decided to just try it. What took me so long!? The volume is GREAT. The formula is much drier than what I've used but I personally like it better. The wand is perfect with the rubber bristles, I've gone through a whole bottle and it's never clumped ONCE, I promise. Doesn't do much for length but it's not supposed to, that's what Lashblast Fusion is for. Sooooometimes I get some mascara on the brow bone/under eye if I don't apply carefully. I wish they would update the packaging to make it more sleek and not like a giant carrot, lol! 4 lippies because I wish it lasted longer. My lashes don't look as amazing throughout the day. I recommend though!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always venture out for new mascara's when they come out. But I always come back to this one. I love the packaging, the bright orange is super fun. I love the brush, the rubber bristles separate and distribute the color wonderfully. I just can't get enough of this one.

on 9/22/2013 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this @ Target for only $7.00. I took it home not expecting much as my collection is only 1 Body Shop, 1 Almay and 3 Maybellines. Cover Girl (other then their Powder with mirror) product was all I've ever had or trusted. But, I read a lot of reviews, saw quite a few youtube tutorials / reviews and 1st impression videos, so I had to try...Heck it was only 7 bucks after all. I applied 2 coats with absolute ease. I love the smooth slick glide, no clumps and the ability to thicken up my otherwise puny, thin lashes. I adore this mascara. It lengthened them, thickened them and over all just make my eyes pop but in a natural manner. It was sooo cheap and you get a LOT of product, not to mention that it states you may keep it for 6 and not the standard 3 months. Another reason I love this is because my lids do not even feel like I am wearing mascara, it is light weight. I love it soo much and my only teeny complaint is that CG does not make a blackest black line like Maybelline, I am a light brown girl who requires deep dark mascara.
UPDATE: I re-purchased this eve (Dec. 18th, 2013). Spent 6 months buying diff mascaras, brands, types etc just to realize this is my new HG. Never thought I'd ever find something I'd love as much as Lancome, L'Oreal or Maybelline mascaras...til now. 5 lippies & will re-purchase again. Formula, brush / wand, clump free and maintains a curl. Near PERFECTION!!

on 9/6/2013 11:53:00 AM

Best mascara ever, doesn't clump and easy to build. I receive so many compliments on my lashes with this stuff. Even my hairdresser has commented on how long and full my eyelashes are. The best part is this mascara washes right off in the shower, no need for makeup remover!

on 8/15/2013 1:59:00 AM

Best Mascara.

on 8/10/2013 11:10:00 PM

I love this mascara. I only use non-waterproof because it's gentler and easier to remove. It makes my lashes look long and full, comes off so easily with water and my Purpose face wash.

Video Reviews & Tutorials