Burt's Bees Apricot baby oil [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, wheat germ oil, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), rosemary extract, beta-carotene, fragrance.98.00% Natural

A boon for terribly dry skin. I use this immediately after the shower; the slight sheen imparted is gorgeous though I do feel a bit greasy for an hour or two. But the effects are indisputable. Soft moisturized skin for a full day. A pleasant sweet nutty smell, inoffensive - doesn't interfere with the majority of my perfumes; the scent fortunately wears off within a few hours. A lippie off for the remarkably inconvenient packaging - an open-mouth glass bottle. Otherwise recommend.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This makes a delightful and sweet-scented body massage oil!

I love the smell, and it is great for both skin and hair!

This is a great body oil but the fragrance just doesn't do it for me. I found it tasted like a pencil eraser. That's not really the fragrance I'm going for. LOL It's cute packaging and I love the color and the feel of the oil but I wouldn't buy it again.

great scent and really does absorb into the skin! I mainly just love the smell of this product. So nice, but subtle. I would definitely buy this again as I like the idea of the oil absorbing into my as opposed to lotions that just stay on the top of my skin!

I love the smell and texture of this oil, kinda thick and very luxurious. No greater than olive oil but feels nice and smells nice. Just wish it came in a user friendly bottle, it's very hard to close the bottle when your hands are oily. should be made into a flip cap or pump bottle. But i guess the old time bottle is the appeal of the product too.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I didn't like the glass bottle this came in, but the oil itself worked really well on my skin. The smell was light and didn't interfere with my perfume, and is good all year round. I would probably repurchase.

Hmm, I've had a trial size of this for a couple of years and didn't think I was all that crazy about it. I recently tried it again in place of my body lotion and could not stop sniffing myself all day, it smells so good on, the scent is subtle yet lasts all day. Soaks in nicely, doesn't feel cold to the touch like my regular cream which is a plus on a winter morning. I may try finding a cheaper apricot oil, but I would repurchase this particular one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't work out why this is called Apricot oil because I think it smells like marzipan or almonds. Fine if you like marzipan or almonds but a big let down if you're buying it for an authentic fruity apricot scent. Moisturises the skin well though.

I love this product, however, I wised up a bit and buy straight Apricot Kernel Oil over at the cooking oil section. I used to use this stuff all the time and was paying like 11.99 per bottle. I was at the store buying some olive oil for cooking and saw a big bottle of Apricot Kernel oil for like $3.99 and twice the size. I use that now and it is great.

Popular Bath Treatments