October 23, 2014 | 892 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by abbsnew

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently went to Sephora with the intent of pickup up this foundation. I got the lightest shade in the foundation, which is weird because normally I go a bit darker when it comes to foundations. I've been wearing it the past couple days and I LOVE the coverage of this foundation. My redness from my skin sensitivity actually looks better after I take the foundation off and it masks it perfectly, It looks so much better but it still looks natural! However even the lightest shade of the foundation is orange on me when I first put it on, I have to be so meticulous when it comes to blending or it will leave orange sections on my face. If you blend it well, it will look perfect! I will definitely be repurchasing this foundation however I do that the colour wasn't so orange!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by rae2662

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is the best if you have red/pink undertones in your skin. With a fair complextion like mine, I have a natural pink to my skin and this whole product line does wonders to minimize it and even out my skin tone. While a bit pricey, for me it is well worth it. A little bit goes a long way to achieving great results. A bottle will usually last me at least 3 months. I also recommend the redness solution mineral powder and protective base.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Gradle

I have a lot of redness on my nose and cheeks so I was really hoping that this would be a holy grail for me. Sadly, it really doesn't reduce the redness on my face, but I would probably buy this again because I do like the coverage and the finish. It seems to last pretty well (although I do use a setting spray) and the color doesn't change throughout the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by rusty901

Overall I think this product is OK. When you try it on at a make-up counter the consultant uses lots of other redness combating products but when you use it at home it is not as good. Yes to a certain extent it reduces redness and covers it up well but I have quite a lot of redness, rosacea in fact and so I didn't think it gave the full coverage I needed.
Its a good price for that it does but I question whether it is long lasting or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by RoseMosco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is remarkable! I have very dry skin with slight redness on my cheeks just below the eye and have very fair darkness below my eyes. I used to use a very heavy foundation to conceal my redness but this product offers fantastic full coverage in a lightweight liquid. The finish is dewy and it lasts a very long time. My skin is left supple and moist. Fantastic product, I had to go to two stores to get my colour because they had sold out, not a surprise at all. The colour blends very well with my own and gives me a slight healthy glow. Definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by EViLKiTTiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Let me start off by saying that I have never been able to wear liquid foundation. I have sensitive/reactive, dry skin with mild rosacea, and I finally broke down and decided to try out the Redness Solutions line (some of which I love). This foundation is a lifesaver!

What I love about it:
- excellent coverage and staying power
- gives me a dewy finish
- reduces redness on contact
- has probiotics/antioxidants

What I don't so much love:
- it's pricey, although I find that I don't have to use a lot to get good, even coverage
- if you have properly cleansed/exfoliated/moisturized, it can bring out flakiness (which I feel is a problem with all foundations)
- can be orangey at first
- I would really prefer clear packaging so that I can see how much I have left

I apply mine with the clean side of a latex-free, biodegradable makeup sponge, after putting a thin line across the top of the sponge, then smooth it on over my cheeks, nose/chin/upper lip, forehead, and let it set while I do my hair, then apply the rest of my makeup. Like I said, it can be orangey going on, but (on me, at least) it sets to a nice not-orange shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. Redness is my biggest concern and why I wear foundation, and this makeup does a good job of providing coverage that doesn't look too heavy but does cover. I use the fair shade (next to lightest) and it works well for me, has enough yellow in it, though isn't over-yellow. I find this buildable too, can put a bit more of it on places where I have broken capillaries (that's my main redness issue). I like that it comes in a plastic bottle that's good for travel, as well. This is the first Clinique product in a long time that I've gotten really good results from. Will keep buying. Also, should note that i have sensitive skin and the makeup has never bothered it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by firedancer22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
the ONLY foundation i've found that doesn't aggravate my breakout-prone skin; good coverage

Cons:
the bottle/tube thing it's packaged in is awful; not enough shades to choose from...i end up buying 2 and mixing shades

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jasminefire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible color selection, chalky texture. I can safely say that this is way overpriced and all things considered, it sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mustachecrazy

this has probably been my favorite foundation that ive used. the coverage is really good and not to heavy it lasts pretty well. The spf is a big bonus since my skin is very sensitive to sun. The price is a bit much but i work at a store that sells it and i get a good discount so its more reasonable. Over all a good product.