September 30, 2014 | 1833 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by rae2662

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is the best if you have red/pink undertones in your skin. With a fair complextion like mine, I have a natural pink to my skin and this whole product line does wonders to minimize it and even out my skin tone. While a bit pricey, for me it is well worth it. A little bit goes a long way to achieving great results. A bottle will usually last me at least 3 months. I also recommend the redness solution mineral powder and protective base.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Gradle

I have a lot of redness on my nose and cheeks so I was really hoping that this would be a holy grail for me. Sadly, it really doesn't reduce the redness on my face, but I would probably buy this again because I do like the coverage and the finish. It seems to last pretty well (although I do use a setting spray) and the color doesn't change throughout the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by rusty901

Overall I think this product is OK. When you try it on at a make-up counter the consultant uses lots of other redness combating products but when you use it at home it is not as good. Yes to a certain extent it reduces redness and covers it up well but I have quite a lot of redness, rosacea in fact and so I didn't think it gave the full coverage I needed.
Its a good price for that it does but I question whether it is long lasting or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by RoseMosco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is remarkable! I have very dry skin with slight redness on my cheeks just below the eye and have very fair darkness below my eyes. I used to use a very heavy foundation to conceal my redness but this product offers fantastic full coverage in a lightweight liquid. The finish is dewy and it lasts a very long time. My skin is left supple and moist. Fantastic product, I had to go to two stores to get my colour because they had sold out, not a surprise at all. The colour blends very well with my own and gives me a slight healthy glow. Definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by EViLKiTTiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Let me start off by saying that I have never been able to wear liquid foundation. I have sensitive/reactive, dry skin with mild rosacea, and I finally broke down and decided to try out the Redness Solutions line (some of which I love). This foundation is a lifesaver!

What I love about it:
- excellent coverage and staying power
- gives me a dewy finish
- reduces redness on contact
- has probiotics/antioxidants

What I don't so much love:
- it's pricey, although I find that I don't have to use a lot to get good, even coverage
- if you have properly cleansed/exfoliated/moisturized, it can bring out flakiness (which I feel is a problem with all foundations)
- can be orangey at first
- I would really prefer clear packaging so that I can see how much I have left

I apply mine with the clean side of a latex-free, biodegradable makeup sponge, after putting a thin line across the top of the sponge, then smooth it on over my cheeks, nose/chin/upper lip, forehead, and let it set while I do my hair, then apply the rest of my makeup. Like I said, it can be orangey going on, but (on me, at least) it sets to a nice not-orange shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. Redness is my biggest concern and why I wear foundation, and this makeup does a good job of providing coverage that doesn't look too heavy but does cover. I use the fair shade (next to lightest) and it works well for me, has enough yellow in it, though isn't over-yellow. I find this buildable too, can put a bit more of it on places where I have broken capillaries (that's my main redness issue). I like that it comes in a plastic bottle that's good for travel, as well. This is the first Clinique product in a long time that I've gotten really good results from. Will keep buying. Also, should note that i have sensitive skin and the makeup has never bothered it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by firedancer22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pros:
the ONLY foundation i've found that doesn't aggravate my breakout-prone skin; good coverage

Cons:
the bottle/tube thing it's packaged in is awful; not enough shades to choose from...i end up buying 2 and mixing shades

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by jasminefire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible color selection, chalky texture. I can safely say that this is way overpriced and all things considered, it sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mustachecrazy

this has probably been my favorite foundation that ive used. the coverage is really good and not to heavy it lasts pretty well. The spf is a big bonus since my skin is very sensitive to sun. The price is a bit much but i work at a store that sells it and i get a good discount so its more reasonable. Over all a good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by m33rkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I have pale/fair skin and some red spots, as well as few flaky spots. I bougt this foundation online, picking the brightest colour-Calming Albaster and it was far too dark for me. Product desription states that it fits dry-combination skin, absolutely not! My flaky areas came up as soon as I put the foundation on. Gives medium coverage, easy to apply on the skin, but the bottle isn't very comfortable.