MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 11/11/2014 2:14:00 AM

My favourite concealer! I absolutely love this concealer, it stays put all day & you only need a small amount to cover imperfections. I've tried numerous other concealers & by far this is the best!!

on 11/9/2014 9:50:00 PM

NW 25. HG for me. Smooth and excellent coverage. Might very we'll be my only favorite product by MAC. I like the packaging too. It's really cute. I'm not sure why I waited so long to try it but I'm glad I did. I just love the coverage. It quite flawless on me.

on 11/6/2014 10:11:00 PM

This was a big no for me.
I was looking for a really good concealer that would cover my dark circles by brightening without creating creases or sinking into my pores.

For the $28 price tag, I was expecting a really flawless concealer, and what I got was just an average liquid foundation.

It was quite thick and as soon as I blended it under my eyes, I notices you could see the fine lines under my eyes very well. The concealer had sunk in right away.
On top of that, it was cakey, and irritated my eyes by the constant blending in trying to make the lines disappear.

The worst part has got to be the dispenser. So much product comes out and it doesn't really apply like a concealer. More like a foundation. I am convinced it is just liquid foundation in a bottle.

on 11/5/2014 10:42:00 PM

My eyes are mad watery when it gets cold out and this just not stay and its suppose to be water proof I thought? I like it for the spring and summer tho

on 11/4/2014 9:27:00 PM

LOVE this concealer its my HG. I have combination/oily skin and this stuff lasts all day! its amazing. I mainly use it to cover my dark puffy circles but I also use it to cover my blemishes. The only problem is (which I think everyone does) is the pump. I just need to use a tiny bit as it is full coverage but I always get like a full pump its so hard to control. I only need less than half. So now I use it around my nose, lips and ontop of eyebrows to make use of it!

on 11/4/2014 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite concealer of all time. Covers really well, blends out flawlessly, looks super natural, lasts a long time etc. Cannot rave about this enough.

This concealer is fabulous! You only need the tiniest amount to cover anything on your face. A little goes a long long way with this product. I think the price is just right for the quality of this concealer, because you will not need to repurchase this often at all, maybe twice a year I have to buy this product. Its an absolute must have in my collection. The only issue I have is the pump it comes with, it only allows you to use a full pump which is way too much for me because this stuff is so good I only need a half pump if that. So I'm using an unnecessary amount. If MAC could fix that little problem then this product would get 5's across the board for me.

on 10/31/2014 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good Concealer for blemish or acnes, and it truly stays all day long
If you have a lot of acne scars like i do, i recommend this product.
However, i do not think this is a good concealer for under eye, it does crease sometimes.

on 10/31/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff!!! I have oily skin, and this stuff stays on my face all day long, and doesn't crease at all. I don't even have to set with powder in order for this stuff to stay put. I use it under my eyes, and sometimes to cover blemishes. It's totally worth the price and the hype, I will forever repurchase.

on 10/30/2014 4:48:00 PM

Great undereye concealer! Conceals and highlights great. I need to set it with a powder but when I do it doesn't set into my fine lines. Blendable and easy to work with. Don't like the packaging though, one pump of this stuff is ALOT, I don't like wasting product, and the glass that the bottles is made of is very thin, I dropped one and it smashed on the floor so that's a downside. Otherwise, best concealer so far!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin