MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

AMAZING!! I have dry sensitive skin and most concealers break me out or look cakey and dont last that long, this concealer stays on me for 8+ hours. It covers all blemishes seamlessly and the coverage under the eyes is buildable which i love. Overall holy grail concealer

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this. I mix several colors and the redness and imperfections on my very oily skin are minimized for the day, just a bit of blotting required. Does not accentuate my huge pores with proper blending. Even works on under eyes during summer. Super pigmented but not too heavy. HG concealer.

Love this concealer. I have tried them all. This is the absolute best for under eye circles. Highly pigmented. Not thick or heavy. Does not crease. Dries quickly. Can be layered.
The pump does dispense too much. My solution to that is to squirt the product in to a sample jar and use it from there. You can easily get 3 applications from one pump. I mix NW 20 and NW 25 together for the perfect color for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a new purchase of mine. I am a newbie to the world of makeup and concealers; I only started purchasing from Sephora and MAC since November 2014! I was matched to NC25. My skin is oily and I break out fairly easily.
I watched and read countless reviews of this product before I actually purchased it. I LOVE IT! It hides everything and does not feel heavy at all on my skin. It covers my dark circles so well! I sometimes use two pumps to cover my face, and have even used it to mix my own tinted moisturizer. It is a must have in everyone's makeup bag. It is honestly the BEST concealer I have ever tried.

PROS:
-Conceals very well
-Sanitary pump opposed to a doe foot applicator
-Lasts all day (I have oily skin!)
-Nice color selection

CONS:
-Uncontrollable pump dispenses more than necessary
-Dries quickly so I have to work rapidly and out of my comfort pace
-Glass bottle will shatter if dropped
-Pricey: $21 USD

Quick Tip: To avoid creasing, apply it underneath one eye with a beauty blender then quickly "bake" with powder. Repeat step with other eye. Let sit, then dust off excess powder.

-1 lippie because it dispenses more product than I want to use, it is $21, and because it dries too quickly

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really wanted a concealer that would stay on my face all day long. I dont have a lot of money so for me it was kind of a splurge but after reading a lot about this concealer I ended up buying it. I do really like it tho I have a hard time getting it to look good and blended om my face since it is more of a paint-like liquid. I do not have a problem with the pump in contrairy to most people (maybe they changed it I dont know). I have a lot of acne on my cheeks and it does stay all day and doesnt move. I would buy this again if I dont find something better in the meantime!

After reading many positive reviews on this product I decided to go out and purchase it. Im always looking for a new concealer so i thought i would give it a try. I don't think i will purchase this product again, I live in Texas and during this summer I would wear this, after a few hours this product starts to crease and get really caked looking, so i have to make sure to continuously rub it in. I also wasn't very happy with the packaging, 9 out of 10 times too much comes out and ends up being wasted because I didn't need all of it. I will say that this product does cover dark circles and evens out my skin tone but I don't think i will purchase it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HG concealer alerttt!!! This concealer is amazing! Ive been using select cover up concealer for a while now and noticed it always looks cakey and thick on my undereye. When i tried this out for the first time i was shocked at how much coverage it gave me yet it felt so lightweight and blended like a dream and left me with absolutely no creases or cakiness! Im literally so happy right now that my hunt for an undereye concealer is over. I dont use it to cover my blemishes so cant comment on its performance for that, but if you need an undereye concealer that doesnt cake up or crease whilst actually covering your dark circles then this is the one!

I saw this concealer on one of my favorite youtubers channel and it TOTALLY covered up all her acne so I decided to purchase it too. And let me tell you, it is in my top 3 favorite concealers! All you have to it pump the product out, dab it on your acne, and bam! You have clear skin! The only thing I dislike about this product is that it may hang on to dry patches if you dont moisturize but other then that its great! I love love love the pump and how creamy and buildable the product it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I had acne on my chine and jawline and while it is healing up the scars remain. I was using Laura Mercier secret camouflage but with the amount I needed, the product was just too dry even when mixing with another product. It was making my skin look so flaky. So I tried this. Yep, the pump sucks and normally I wouldn't be too fussed, but this is something MAC really should fix as it's pretty bad. Saying that, it isn't enough to deter me from repurchasing. I dislike it under my eyes. Even though it covers well it just makes my under eye area look parched so be warned if that is a problem for you. But I love it for covering redness and blemishes. Especially my acne scarring. I use it with the spot concealing method. It doesn't accentuate texture problems and doesn't dry out my skin. Thick enough to cover well without feeling too heavy and being hard to blend. And not so thin that it blends out to nearly nothing and requires packing. Staying power is definitely amazing and a giant pro for this product. A little also goes a very long way. I was worried it would be thick and heavy and break me out. No such problems! I am actually really happy and would buy again but I doubt I'll need to for ages. Price is also quite decent, I was surprised as I usually consider MAC to be overpriced.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this concealer. Hardly creases, great coverage(flawless like KIM K Style)
I think I found a match made in heaven!
Definitely wont be purchasing any other type of concealer from now on.
Love how flawless it is.
the only thing I would say is that when you pump it out a lot comes out - so do a half pump which is quite fiddly. As the product is soooooo concentrated.
Mac change the pump lol but I love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin