October 20, 2014 | 1197 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by mryan1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW I love this setting spray! This is my first spray- I'm used to using powders but this stuff is great for me! Being the middle of summer, I'm definitely a little more oily than normal and this I believe does help- but it literally keeps my makeup on all day! I got stuck in the rain for about 45 minutes to an hour.. I know right. When I got back in the car my makeup literally had not even budged one bit!!! And this was me spraying before and forgetting after finishing my makeup. I have the travel size and definitely plan on buying the full size!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by jade3399

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this on my way out of Ulta and actually went back to purchase the full size. This sets your makeup really nice and matte. You stay matte all day. I live in a very humid environment, South Florida. It kept my makeup beautiful all day. I have tried many products for oil control and this one has passed the humidity and hot climate.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by nicolebaldez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I so badly wanted this to work. I have very oily skin and this did not control my oil at all! the spray was very uneven - always got a fine mist with big drops in it. i've tried this both under makeup, over makeup, and both. over/under it did nothing but when i did both.. it creates this dry film that looks bad. it would dry up around my cheeks (which are also oily - i do not have combo skin) and then the oil would go right through in the t-zone. i would much prefer to be oily and have my makeup wear evenly than to have an odd texture in addition to an oily t-zone. i had heard such great things and i was so disappointed :( i may try the all-nighter spray and see if i have better results

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by koinie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

So I bought this for my t zone since it likes to get rid of my makeup half way through the day. Did it work? Kind of. There was a slight improvement from normal, but not enough to justify the 30 dollar price tag.

I took one lippy off for price, and two for not really doing much.

The packaging looks good, but the spray nozzle liked to spray slightly upward and it was awkward to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This keeps my oily t zone at bay all day long. I spray this on before and after I apply my makeup. This helps keep my makeup last all day too. I will repurchase the full size when I run out of my smaller size.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice product I grabbed it on my way out from Sephora one day because though I am oily I practice good skincare so I use these more as insurance or to hold my makeup I just like that it could control oil if I get oily. I find for me I spray it twice only if i don't want my makeup to budge ie, going out with friends. I spray once I put my bb cream on and then after my blusher and eye makeup. It holds it all day and I need that because my eyes love to tear so this is a savior to my eye makeup! I won't use this everyday but I will use it enough where repurchasing could be a possibility but I have to compare this to my all nighter which really holds well for me.

This is a decent product and if you have a good skin care routine going this should be the extra insurance you need.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

I really like this stuff. I grabbed the travel size one on my way to the checkout at Ulta to try out. This really helps set my face makeup and increases the staying power. It also helps control my oils.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Holy over priced!!! $30 for a full sized bottle and $12 for travel sized. Didnt control my oil for 16 hours like it claimed- but kept my makeup in place. I found NYX mattifying setting spray is a cheaper version and will stick with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product. It helps my makeup stay in place all day but I think it is a little overpriced.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by laurenheartsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've only had this for a few days but I put it to the true test today with my 1:30-10:00 shift. When I got home my makeup was still intact and most importantly, NO OIL! There was a slight dewiness and I actual looked normal. I was very impressed! When I applied it I used this as my primer. I spray about 2-3 times before applying makeup and then another 2-3 when I finish applying my face makeup. Once it dries I go over my face with MUFE HD powder and it sets perfectly.

Although it is expensive this definitely works and I will repurchase when I am out. I think they redesigned the bottle and it is very sleek packaging.