October 31, 2014 | 855 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by thejazzshak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product. It stayed on my skin 5-6 hour which is decent, matched me perfectly, and was relatively cheap. BUT it cakes. Very badly. not to mention it also broke me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Plooosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this foundation in the glass jar with the pump, boots had a 3 for 2 offer going on and I needed a third. I tried it in store and it seemed to have a nice finish and not come off after rubbing my hand (also no transfer!). It all seemed great until i tried it at home with better lighting; the lightest product in 100 Ivory is still too dark for me :(

I hate wasting products so in desperation i have mixed it in with my revlon colorstay and they work wonderfully together! Much better than either on their own. Colorstay is too matte and clings to my dry skin and 25 hours is too oily... So together...magic!

They are both also very long lasting which enhances each other and so far they have been working well. I also use EL double wear and that's wonderful too but im a student and need to buy cheaper products!

EDIT:
Rimmel have released this wonderful foundation in 010 Porcelain! Hallelujah!

It seems less oilier and it so beautiful on the skin, Estee Lauder Double Wear (shade Shell) is very similar to this. They are both my HG foundations however, this foundation is 4.80GBP and ELDW is at least 20GBP... guess which one I will be using? the one that is much cheaper.

Another massive pro is EL's Double Wear gives a larger white-caste with a flash, this does but only a little bit. I wear this on nights out :) <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by iuliaandrada

This is one of the best foundations I ever had. Medium coverage and natural look. Before this I was using Mac Studio Fluid and I must admit I prefer Rimmel, also the price is 3 times cheaper... Studio Fix Fluid had a better 'perfect' coverage but it also looked unnatural and oily after ~15 mins, blah.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lecksi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked this foundation the first time I applied it. I always have a hard time finding drugstore foundations that are going to match my skin tone. I'm fair but I have warm undertones and most foundations are too pink, but this one matched well. The lasting power was good. I had no problems with it moving or sliding off. But that became my problem. When I would go to wash my face at night, it wouldn't come off. I had to scrub my face several times and when it did come off it looked as if I was wearing a layer of clay on my face. It's just way too thick for me. If you're seeking a heavy duty foundation then this would probably be your go to. It didn't clog me up or anything, just didn't budge and I prefer lighter coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Revlon Photo ready-Golden Beige or Medium Beige
Very yellow-golden-beige undertoned skin, more on the medium side rather than tan
Combination skin, but peels and flakes when it gets too dry
Okay, so first of all I'm really liking this foundation, especially its price: $7 at Target! Haha, it has really yellow pigmentation, but not Simpsons yellow like some MAC foundations. Very matte!! Sometimes too matte which makes the foundation hard to blend, but overall, a great foundation. The coverage is AMAZING! I used to have some acne and kinda burned my skin by using toothpaste which left dark scars, but this foundation covers it really well. Plus it looks pretty natural, which is awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by makeuplover910

This product was okay. When I applied it at 7.30am it went on very smoothly and had good coverage but it was quite greasy. At around 12.00pm it became very oily and patchy. The foundation looked extremely patchy and when I blended it in most of the product came off which ruined its great coverage. Overall I would not repurchase.

Pros:
•full coverage
•Applies even
•Looks natural when first applies

Cons:
•Too much product looks cakey.
•Gets patchy as the day goes on.
•Greasy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by sahbeauty

I bought this foundation after I heard a good video about it from TheMakeupChair on youtube. I first wore it to a party and by the time I got home it was still on with a great coverage! When I first applied it, it was so easy to blend it and the coverage was great! I have the foundation in the tube rather than the bottle but is okay. I'd rather the bottle but I couldn't find it at my drugstore. But I love this foundation I think it's perfect, it definitely lasts!
I recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by TaraMaria

Full coverage lasts completely all day for sightseeing, creek playing and a party at night. Must try won't irritate skin intentionally. Of course after a day so full and not washing it will probably breakout. Also must scrub off with oil GOOD, because this stuff really sticks.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonjewel

Pros: good coverage, smells nice, lasts all day. Cons: clinged to my dry patches, absolutely needs a beauty blender or sponge which is annoying for me to use

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by alizogub

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

i love this foundation, i have received many compliments and queries on what foundation i use. its relatively cheap, and does the job perfectly. it can be applied using your fingers or a brush, i do both depending how much coverage i want. This foundation has never felt heavy on my face, it stays on for a long period of time, and doesn't go patchy. the products i get are in a tube which i prefer than a bottle, due to the opening being upside down and the tube being squeezable, making it easier to use all the product.