Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 2/12/2010 8:01:00 PM

While I'm not crazy about the price, this product is the only thing that can de-puff my eyes in the mornings. I would not advise anyone with very dry skin to use it because it isn't a heavy moisturizer- it's a gel and gels are always lighter and more ideal for oily skin types. Even though it's light, a jar of this lasts me over 6 months- a little bit goes a very long way- and I use it in the AM and PM.

on 2/11/2010 10:15:00 PM

good as eye moisturizer, it leaves my eyes comfortable and moisturized. but as to wrinkle removing... havent really seen any effect it does to my eyes.. i have some dry lines under my eyes and i have used up about 5 or 6 of this product... and the lines are still there...
but anyway.. im gonna buy this product again coz i havent found any replacement of it... so i'd rather believe in el's 16-year statement in their commercial about anr....

on 1/15/2010 5:39:00 PM

This gel gave me loads of tiny milia which haven't gone away properly! - I should have known because the texture is kind of silicone-y which means too heavy for me as I 've eventually discovered! I compared it with the Natura Bisse Diamond Extreme (I was lucky enough to get a sample from Space NK) and used the Estee lauder on the right eye and the Natura Bisse on the left for two months - the left eye not only looked much firmer and toned with fine lines reduced, it did not get any milia! So I don't like the Estee Lauder and it is still languishing in my drawer. So basically I've had to fork out for the NB cream- but it's the best I've found!

on 1/11/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does absolutely nothing for my eyes. Am 37 so need more moisture. A complete waste of money.

on 1/7/2010 5:10:00 PM

I love this eye gel. My sking feels very smooth now and mositurized even in the morning. The lines are almost gone.

on 1/7/2010 4:40:00 PM

I have been using this eye gel since it came out more than 5 years ago. It is easily absorbed by the eye area (but it does not dry it out) and helps preventing wrinkles and puffiness. I have not had problems with eye stinging or being irritated by this product. Compared to other brands it is reasonably priced at 32 (the average price for eye creams in this market segment is 45, just crazy!) and for me it does the trick: I am nearly 40 and I do not have any wrinkles/lines around my eyes.

The packaging is not very handy. I would prefer a pump, but as I close the lid immediately after use and keep the product out of the light I have never had problems with the eye gel changing texture.

I use also the advanced night repair serum and I am equally satisfied with it (I have been using it forever!!). I would definetely re-purchase (I am at jar 10 ++!!).

on 12/21/2009 1:59:00 AM

The price tag of this product isn't simply justified. First, this stuff burns my skin around my eyes which never happened with others before. Second, it's not moisturizing enough for my late 30's skin. The silky texture is fine and fast absorbing though. Third, applying it with a ball spatula is such a hassle for me.

I am quite unhappy about this thing. Good thing it was a gift from my sister-in-law. I'm thinking I'd use it on my face instead. However, Advanced Night Repair for face was fine. I don't get it why Estee Lauder made this lousy, irritating eye gel.

on 11/28/2009 11:30:00 PM

I'm not in love with this eye gel... it doesn't do much for me like I was hoping for. But I've yet to find any eye gel/cream that's a miracle worker. So for the time being until i finish this little jar i will stick with it just because it's so freaking expansive.

on 10/1/2009 5:30:00 PM

I've used this product for a few months now. Previously I was using L'Oreal skin genesis eye cream. That did not do anything and it actually was accentuating lines that were beginning to form. I bought this product on a whim and in terms of getting rid of lines or prolonging the effects of fine lines, I like it a lot. It plumps out any of the lines that I'm starting to form. I don't see the line that i was starting to get. I'm 24 years old, so I'm trying to prevent wrinkles mostly. However, this product started to burn the skin around my eyes. When I first started using it, it would just be sporadic so I didn't think much of it, but recently my skin burns. Even after it dries, and I touch the sking under my eyes, I feel stinging. I'm not sure if I want to continue using this product, despite that it hydrates my eyes and fills out lines in a satisfactory way. I would try it and see if it burns. because without the burning, I do like this product.

on 9/11/2009 7:14:00 PM

Stay way from this product! not worth the price and made my eyes so sore and irritated.
Cant believe how much i paid for this and wot it did to my eyes!! Im now using a cheaper eye cream and its better than this pile of crap!