October 2, 2014 | 1049 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by kristenleigh3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is really great for hydrating dry feet...the best I've ever tried. I do, like some of the other reviewers, have a gripe with the consistency though. I still gave it 5 lippies because it is a quality product that does what it says it's going to do, and that's what I base my reviews on. Due to this cream's consistency, I only use this at night before bed, or if I'm just hanging around the house. It is extremely greasy (which is, in my opinion, why it works so well), so I have to put socks on right away after applying it to avoid getting it everywhere. Like I said, this is a GREAT product if you are trying to get rid of dry skin on your feet, but if you are looking for a product that you can rub on, slip on some sandals and be out the door, then you may want to try something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 2:27:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! I don't use it all the time, but I always feel like I'm pampering myself when I do. It smells so nice and leaves my feet feeling so soft. I first bought it about 5 years ago as a gift for me and my sisters to get our feet nice for my sister's wedding - and we are all still using it. : ) I'm glad they changed the packaging to the plastic tube, much nicer. When my husband wants to be really nice, he uses it to give me a footrub!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2008 8:49:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got one of these as a gift from my mother along with a few other BB products and I like it. This is a very thick, very greasy, oil/cream . I cannot say it is 100% a creme as it looks more like oil. I put this on before bed and wake up to really soft, nice feet. Smells great...kind of a mixture of mint and coconut (with some undertones that are mediciney) to me. The only issue I do have with this product IS how greasy it really is. It actually makes my feet shiny so I cannot use it when I am going out with sandals on. Also during warm months I can see how the tackiness of this may be disturbing. But it is perfect for nighttime use. All in all this stuff works great for me and I will repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

This is rich and greasy, with an appropriate smell of salty, minty, coconut. This is only really useable at night with socks before bed. It is helpful, but I much prefer the easier-to-use Aveda foot lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2008 6:27:00 PM More reviews by lilchibirene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

OMG! THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME!
I have the product and it was perfect! I used this product on my grandmother and she absolutly loved it. Did I mention that she hates foot cremes but still loved this one! The foot creme feels akward in the begining but it ended up awesome! It makes the feet feel mosturized, soft, smooth, and smell like coconut. This product is pretty cheep, if you got to CVS or Walgreens the prices for burts bees are really good. So this is the best foot creme and it is not irritating what so ever.

PS. To those who like ot help save the environment like me, the packaging is the best because it is used from recycled materials.

Peace!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by tkalex

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great cream. I've been using more Burt's Bees and Weleda products lately, trying to get away from the parabens and phthaltes, and I've noticed a real improvement in my overall skin moisture and health. This product is very creamy, but not as stiff as aquaphor, so it sinks in quickly. It has a great coconutty scent and keeps my feet and hands plump and soft. Price isn't outlandish--I paid $8 at Target. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by SouthernAngel

This is a great cream for those dry patches on your feet. I have been using it nightly and using a pumice stone during my am shower, and my feet have never looked better. I has a good, thick consistency and a nice smell. I would apply it a night since it is thick and takes a little while to penetrate.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 12:17:00 PM More reviews by ckladey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Just wanted to let everyone know that i tend to get VERY dry, hard heals ( I live in flip flops ) The trick is to slough the dead skin off with a foot scrubber ( Pumice Scrub ) If you've already used one and didn't get results, keep using it and breaking down the skin for a whole week and you will be amazed at the results. After pumicing for a few minutes, dry feet and apply the burts bees coconut foot cream, then cover with socks. In the morning your feet will feel like a babies bum, no matter how bad your heals have gotten. This works!

Consistency is a bit oily yes, but it goes on that much smoother, like another poster said, great for massaging and has a vaseline like texture. LOVE the coconut smell. Only draw back: Makes me wanna eat coconut cake! lol The price could be cheaper, the burts bees line is overpriced imho.

None the less, this is my HG product. It's hard work keeping your feet presentable when you wear flips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 8:44:00 AM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

When i first used the Milk and honey body lotion, i thought it had coconut in it then bought this and it smells very similar. I love it. It does everything it says it does and more. Sinks in well and leaves my feet lovely and soft. I also use this on dry patches. Works a treat!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I got this in a little travel kit and its great! I use it before bed with socks. In the morning my feet are super soft. Love the coconut scent. Its a very very thick cream so it would be great for people with cracked heels. Also, it's great for blisters after a night of dancing in skanky heels. Another thing I used it for was I applied a little , just a little, to an eyeliner brush that sucked and used it with powder eyeshadow to make a cream eyeliner. Works great! Wipe off excess cream though before using brush.