Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

I bought this in the set that comes with a pumice stone and the ugly socks. But I followed the directions and it works like a pedicure. I applied the lotion on my feet at night, and wore socks afterwards all night, and used the pumice stone the next morning in the shower. After about a week of doing this my feet were baby soft! I get rough skin on my feet in the summer when I wear flip flops, and this routine takes care of it!

You don't have to buy the entire kit. As long as you have a pair of cotton socks that you don't mind getting greasy, any old pair will do. And any good pumice stone will do as well. Just use the cream as it was intended and it will work its magic. You can just buy the lotion, and save $$$

My heals get very ashy and dry really quick. I either wear loafers or slides so my feet need alot of moisture. This cream is like a grease (which works great for me). It also love the smell of coconuts sooo :) I love natural products and burts bees has great products.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I keep a tube of this on my night stand to rub on my feet before bed. It's a bit greasy though, so a little bit goes a long way. Sometimes as the other reviewers have mentioned, I like to wear socks with this on for deeper moisturizing. When I've had a really stressful day, I love having my hubby massage my feet with this. The coconut scent is intoxicating and makes me feel like I'm on a tropical beach. I would recommend this to anyone who needs some major pampering. It feels great to put on my feet after a hot bath and curl up with a good book. This is instant luxury in a tube that every woman should have.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like this foot cream, but I do not love it. It is fairly moisturizing, but I prefer Neutrogena cracked heel cream. I do love the smell though. It leaves my feet feeling silky for a day after using it, but my feet feel dry again the next day. No staying power.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product (along with the Ped Egg) in the hopes of turning my crackly, scaly feet to soft and smooth. First of all, the consistency and look is that of Vaseline. It's quite thick, greasy and oily, which I actually like because it means that it's going to get down and dirty. The smell is lovely, I don't mind it one bit. Also, a little goes a long way with this stuff so I recommend to use no more than a good sized dollop. The instructions state to slather on your feet at night and then cover with cotton socks, which I did.
I wake up to 'ok' feet. It definitely doesn't produce a miracle, which I thought it would do, for some reason. But I guess I need to be patient and keep sawing my feet with Ped Egg and follow with this stuff on a nightly basis.
Hopefully, I'll be seeing better results in no time!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is really great for hydrating dry feet...the best I've ever tried. I do, like some of the other reviewers, have a gripe with the consistency though. I still gave it 5 lippies because it is a quality product that does what it says it's going to do, and that's what I base my reviews on. Due to this cream's consistency, I only use this at night before bed, or if I'm just hanging around the house. It is extremely greasy (which is, in my opinion, why it works so well), so I have to put socks on right away after applying it to avoid getting it everywhere. Like I said, this is a GREAT product if you are trying to get rid of dry skin on your feet, but if you are looking for a product that you can rub on, slip on some sandals and be out the door, then you may want to try something else.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! I don't use it all the time, but I always feel like I'm pampering myself when I do. It smells so nice and leaves my feet feeling so soft. I first bought it about 5 years ago as a gift for me and my sisters to get our feet nice for my sister's wedding - and we are all still using it. : ) I'm glad they changed the packaging to the plastic tube, much nicer. When my husband wants to be really nice, he uses it to give me a footrub!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I got one of these as a gift from my mother along with a few other BB products and I like it. This is a very thick, very greasy, oil/cream . I cannot say it is 100% a creme as it looks more like oil. I put this on before bed and wake up to really soft, nice feet. Smells great...kind of a mixture of mint and coconut (with some undertones that are mediciney) to me. The only issue I do have with this product IS how greasy it really is. It actually makes my feet shiny so I cannot use it when I am going out with sandals on. Also during warm months I can see how the tackiness of this may be disturbing. But it is perfect for nighttime use. All in all this stuff works great for me and I will repurchase it.

This is rich and greasy, with an appropriate smell of salty, minty, coconut. This is only really useable at night with socks before bed. It is helpful, but I much prefer the easier-to-use Aveda foot lotion.

Eyes: Violet

OMG! THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME!
I have the product and it was perfect! I used this product on my grandmother and she absolutly loved it. Did I mention that she hates foot cremes but still loved this one! The foot creme feels akward in the begining but it ended up awesome! It makes the feet feel mosturized, soft, smooth, and smell like coconut. This product is pretty cheep, if you got to CVS or Walgreens the prices for burts bees are really good. So this is the best foot creme and it is not irritating what so ever.

PS. To those who like ot help save the environment like me, the packaging is the best because it is used from recycled materials.

Peace!