April 20, 2014 | 1686 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by hollysue1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought I loved well dressed until I got this. Im nw20 and although I love them both I like pink swoon a little more. I thought it was too bright and would look garish on me...WRONG. Its beautiful, really. Don't let the color in the pan scare you.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Andrea2626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is SO pretty in the package!! But the color didn't show up the same on my skin. My coloring is a cool-toned medium (on the very LIGHT end of medium) with pink cheeks. It looks like any other blush on me :-( It doesn't look pink at all on my skin. I think it might look great on someone with a lighter skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jeye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The first blush I purchased from MAC. Wonderful light pink color. You can apply it sheer but it is definitely buildable.I can see why its so popular!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by tiffany0794

Pink Swoon is a very dolly pink blush. But since it's a sheertone you don't need to worry about an overdose of it on your cheeks. It fades a little throughout the day, but I still love the girly dolly effect it gives. As long as it's not put on too heavy (which will take a lot of effort to do), I think many people can pull this blush off. But I do prefer NARS blushes still. I think that MAC's blush formulation isn't flawless, and can still be tweeked to be perfected. But nonetheless, I'm glad I bought this blush because it's such a famous MAC blush, and I needed to have it in my collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this from the online MAC store and it seemed like too much of a hassle to return it, so I gave it to my mom. It's simply too sheer to show up on my skin. I am ridiculously pale and I felt like I had to pile this on to get a hint of color.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by eligagalove

I hear Kim kardashian loved this blush. So, I was curious enough to buy it. I did not like it on me. I love peachy blushes but this is a very light pinkish color that really did not show up on my skin. I gave it to my sister and she loves it. I would not repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by ampcuenca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks really great on my NC30 skin. It gives me a natural just-saw-my-crush flushed look! From the pan, it looks like a soft, matte bubblegum pink- once applied, it's very sheer but buildable.I use it everyday now. Def a must-have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 2:45:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

MAC's Pink Swoon is a bright, baby pink blush. Being an NC40-44, I did not think this would work for me. Typically, most pink blushes turn rather warm on me and end up appearing as more of an 'orange' shade rather than the 'pink' that I am looking for. Fortunately, Pink Swoon stays true to it's color on my cheeks...I just need a lot of it. Since it is a Sheertone, I do need to really build it up for it to show. However, it looks gorgeous on and gives my complexion a healthy flush.

Lately, I have been mixing it with NARS' Deep Throat blush for a very pretty pinky-peach shade with a hint of golden shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by crazyhearts6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a staple blush, and I think I've finally found it. I have fair skin and have a perpetual fear of redness in my face after suffering from long bouts of acne scarring. This is a nice sheer blush which just brings the colour back into my face after foundation. It makes me happy and alive looking and it's very difficult to overdo this blush, it is buildable but won't leave you looking like a clown, or Crusty the Clown as JlovesMac1 would say hehehe. It's a non-offensive pink which walks the line between being overly neon bright and wearable, which I think makes this blush universal for all age groups. I like MACs packaging, it is always reliable. ALSO I've dropped this quite a few times, by accident OF COURSE, and it's never shattered!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by swthunni3x

Lovely dolly pink shade. The product is a matte blush and applies quite nicely on the skin. I find it to be quite pigmented, but then again I've read reviews that it hasn't worked out for people who are tanner. It looks so cute and really brightens up the face. I may just be biased though, because I have a tendency to lean towards pink/dolly looking shades. For reference purposes, I am an NC15-20.