MAC Matte - Omega

4.6

on 6/20/2010 10:07:00 PM

This is a great color to soften edges with and or to contour the brow bone and crease. A must have in my MAC collection.

on 6/20/2010 9:47:00 PM

Beautiful, cool-toned matte taupe shadow. I could easily use this for my brows (though I already use Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Powder, and just stick with that), but I do actually use this as an eye shadow and love it for that purpose.

It makes for a very natural look, although with some black liner and mascara, it can be used for a sexy look, as well. I really love this shadow.

on 6/9/2010 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't use this for my brows like most who have reviewed it but I really like Omega to a slightest hint of color. On my NW20 skin it barely shows up but the color is true to what you see in the pan and it still manages to make my eyes look pretty. It's also good to help blend out colors.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I needed a cool toned matte in taupe and i found it! Must have for all!

on 5/11/2010 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Soft muted beige taupe, matte. I'm NC30.

I find this is great for blending out harsh lines. Might seem like a boring colour in the pan, but it's actually really handy to have.

on 3/19/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this eyeshadow! I use it to fill in my brows. I have very thin, sparse, blond eyebrows, and this is one of the few powder shades that doesn't look too dark or too red toned. The formula also looks a lot more natural and soft than a pencil. I used to use the Mac eyebrow pencil in Fling, but I went through one pencil every 2-3 months. I have had this eyeshadow for 9+ months, and use it everyday. Haven't even hit pan yet! Great great purchase, I will definitely get it again.

on 3/14/2010 2:40:00 PM

Omega is really a great eyeshadow. You can use it to soften dark shades, or to fill your eyebrows (that's not how I use it since I'm a brunette and my eyebrows are not light) but it's also a great neutral eyeshadow to use for toned down looks. I use it to slightly define my crease for a pin up look and it's perfect for that.

on 3/9/2010 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was suggested this product by an MUA when I went to a MAC counter asking for a subtle smoky eye. She used this in the crease and finished the rest of the look with the Smoke and Mirrors Holiday 2009 palette. Loved the look so I bought both products. Haven't really experimented with this eyeshadow yet, but as a crease/transition color it works well with natural or smoky brown looks. (For reference - NC20-25, black/brown hair and dark brown eyes)

on 3/4/2010 7:53:00 PM

I got this as an eyebrow color. It's perfect for blondes. I wish there was a little eyebrow brush in with it, since it's a eye shadow I guess that's asking too much. I use a stiff little brush to apply it and it works. I will always use this color for eyebrows. It's a great light brown, no darkness in it and better yet it doesn't turn a wierd red that some eyebrow colors can. **UPDATE** Ok, I am now using this as a contour and a slight bronzer, it works for my coloring. This is like a true triple play, eybrows, cheeks and eyes...it's a must have for me!

Ashy cool-toned light brown. I use this shade to fill in my eyebrows and they look pretty natural. I purchased this eye shadow specifically for my eyebrows and have not used it on my lids and I doubt that I will because I like warmer browns around my eyes - such as Wedge.

Top Rated MAC Products