MAC Matte - Omega

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I needed a cool toned matte in taupe and i found it! Must have for all!

on 5/11/2010 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Soft muted beige taupe, matte. I'm NC30.

I find this is great for blending out harsh lines. Might seem like a boring colour in the pan, but it's actually really handy to have.

on 3/19/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this eyeshadow! I use it to fill in my brows. I have very thin, sparse, blond eyebrows, and this is one of the few powder shades that doesn't look too dark or too red toned. The formula also looks a lot more natural and soft than a pencil. I used to use the Mac eyebrow pencil in Fling, but I went through one pencil every 2-3 months. I have had this eyeshadow for 9+ months, and use it everyday. Haven't even hit pan yet! Great great purchase, I will definitely get it again.

on 3/14/2010 2:40:00 PM

Omega is really a great eyeshadow. You can use it to soften dark shades, or to fill your eyebrows (that's not how I use it since I'm a brunette and my eyebrows are not light) but it's also a great neutral eyeshadow to use for toned down looks. I use it to slightly define my crease for a pin up look and it's perfect for that.

on 3/9/2010 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was suggested this product by an MUA when I went to a MAC counter asking for a subtle smoky eye. She used this in the crease and finished the rest of the look with the Smoke and Mirrors Holiday 2009 palette. Loved the look so I bought both products. Haven't really experimented with this eyeshadow yet, but as a crease/transition color it works well with natural or smoky brown looks. (For reference - NC20-25, black/brown hair and dark brown eyes)

on 3/4/2010 7:53:00 PM

I got this as an eyebrow color. It's perfect for blondes. I wish there was a little eyebrow brush in with it, since it's a eye shadow I guess that's asking too much. I use a stiff little brush to apply it and it works. I will always use this color for eyebrows. It's a great light brown, no darkness in it and better yet it doesn't turn a wierd red that some eyebrow colors can. **UPDATE** Ok, I am now using this as a contour and a slight bronzer, it works for my coloring. This is like a true triple play, eybrows, cheeks and eyes...it's a must have for me!

Ashy cool-toned light brown. I use this shade to fill in my eyebrows and they look pretty natural. I purchased this eye shadow specifically for my eyebrows and have not used it on my lids and I doubt that I will because I like warmer browns around my eyes - such as Wedge.

on 2/21/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this because my store was out of cork and wedge. Im starting to like it more and more as I use it. I bought it in pan form (that explains the packaging rating). It really is a light color and it barely shows up on my skin. I find if you use a good primer, and you pack it on its quite a nice lid color. Overall its decent. I would probably buy cork instead.
EDIT-
Since writing this review Omega has really become my go-to color. Its now my favorite all over lid color. I'm about to hit pan on it, and I think I will repurchase :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This one loses a lippie for me because its not my favorite. I found it hard to se at first but I do like pairing it with carbon or expresso. I prefer wedge on my skin versus this one.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

this colors really pretty i didnt relize i asked for the wrong color at mac then relized i didnt care cuz it looks amazing with my fav mac eyeshadow brule.i find it to be a weird color though cuz it looks kinda greenish but when you apply it it kinda looks like a kahki color a liitle bit

UPDATE: one of my favorite crease colors it looks so natural and easy to blend