November 29, 2014 | 1531 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:07:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAffair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft muted beige taupe, matte. I'm NC30.

I find this is great for blending out harsh lines. Might seem like a boring colour in the pan, but it's actually really handy to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by wahinegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this eyeshadow! I use it to fill in my brows. I have very thin, sparse, blond eyebrows, and this is one of the few powder shades that doesn't look too dark or too red toned. The formula also looks a lot more natural and soft than a pencil. I used to use the Mac eyebrow pencil in Fling, but I went through one pencil every 2-3 months. I have had this eyeshadow for 9+ months, and use it everyday. Haven't even hit pan yet! Great great purchase, I will definitely get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by MadHatress

Omega is really a great eyeshadow. You can use it to soften dark shades, or to fill your eyebrows (that's not how I use it since I'm a brunette and my eyebrows are not light) but it's also a great neutral eyeshadow to use for toned down looks. I use it to slightly define my crease for a pin up look and it's perfect for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by AriesD

I was suggested this product by an MUA when I went to a MAC counter asking for a subtle smoky eye. She used this in the crease and finished the rest of the look with the Smoke and Mirrors Holiday 2009 palette. Loved the look so I bought both products. Haven't really experimented with this eyeshadow yet, but as a crease/transition color it works well with natural or smoky brown looks. (For reference - NC20-25, black/brown hair and dark brown eyes)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ninanina

I got this as an eyebrow color. It's perfect for blondes. I wish there was a little eyebrow brush in with it, since it's a eye shadow I guess that's asking too much. I use a stiff little brush to apply it and it works. I will always use this color for eyebrows. It's a great light brown, no darkness in it and better yet it doesn't turn a wierd red that some eyebrow colors can. **UPDATE** Ok, I am now using this as a contour and a slight bronzer, it works for my coloring. This is like a true triple play, eybrows, cheeks and eyes...it's a must have for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ashy cool-toned light brown. I use this shade to fill in my eyebrows and they look pretty natural. I purchased this eye shadow specifically for my eyebrows and have not used it on my lids and I doubt that I will because I like warmer browns around my eyes - such as Wedge.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this because my store was out of cork and wedge. Im starting to like it more and more as I use it. I bought it in pan form (that explains the packaging rating). It really is a light color and it barely shows up on my skin. I find if you use a good primer, and you pack it on its quite a nice lid color. Overall its decent. I would probably buy cork instead.
EDIT-
Since writing this review Omega has really become my go-to color. Its now my favorite all over lid color. I'm about to hit pan on it, and I think I will repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by blubutterfly04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This one loses a lippie for me because its not my favorite. I found it hard to se at first but I do like pairing it with carbon or expresso. I prefer wedge on my skin versus this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this colors really pretty i didnt relize i asked for the wrong color at mac then relized i didnt care cuz it looks amazing with my fav mac eyeshadow brule.i find it to be a weird color though cuz it looks kinda greenish but when you apply it it kinda looks like a kahki color a liitle bit

UPDATE: one of my favorite crease colors it looks so natural and easy to blend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by paintingitpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I discovered this shade on 2002 when I first stated purchasing MAC. Since then, I've lost count how many times I've repurchased it. I buy one probably every six months. It's one of the most versatile shades out there. First of all, if you're pale and blonde like me, it makes the GREATEST powder brow filler. I've bought other products, but nothing compares to this shade on my brows. Secondly, if I want a no-makeup makeup look, I always use this shade in the crease. It creates this very soft contour, that looks entirely natural and soft. It's a boring colour in the pan, but it totally brings out my blue eyes.