April 23, 2014 | 1743 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by blubutterfly04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This one loses a lippie for me because its not my favorite. I found it hard to se at first but I do like pairing it with carbon or expresso. I prefer wedge on my skin versus this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this colors really pretty i didnt relize i asked for the wrong color at mac then relized i didnt care cuz it looks amazing with my fav mac eyeshadow brule.i find it to be a weird color though cuz it looks kinda greenish but when you apply it it kinda looks like a kahki color a liitle bit

UPDATE: one of my favorite crease colors it looks so natural and easy to blend

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by paintingitpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I discovered this shade on 2002 when I first stated purchasing MAC. Since then, I've lost count how many times I've repurchased it. I buy one probably every six months. It's one of the most versatile shades out there. First of all, if you're pale and blonde like me, it makes the GREATEST powder brow filler. I've bought other products, but nothing compares to this shade on my brows. Secondly, if I want a no-makeup makeup look, I always use this shade in the crease. It creates this very soft contour, that looks entirely natural and soft. It's a boring colour in the pan, but it totally brings out my blue eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Omega thinking it was going to be darker than it really is.When I swatched it on my hand I really liked it,but the lights at MAC must play tricks and are brighter than once thought because once home it barely shows up,which surprises me sense I'm so pale.The color that does show up on me just makes me look sick,dirty, and tired.I'm taking it back and trying something else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by maggiealex

I love this colour as it is so amazingly vesatile! I would describe it as the matte version of "patina". It is a light brown colour with golden undertones that can be used as a brow filler too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

As everyone else has said I use this product as a brow filler (I'm blonde as well) and it works perfectly for that, but as far as using it as an eyeshadow I can't say I'm a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by wdegroot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I heard about using this product for filling in blonde eyebrows on YouTube. I had been searching for a good brow filler forever, because pencils aren't my cup of tea. I LOVE it for my eyebrows! Applying it with an angled brush (MAC 266) makes for a lovely natural look.

I will say that I don't love it as an eyeshadow though....it doesn't seem to show up very well on my skin (I am NW20-ish). However, I didn't purchase it to use it as a shadow, so I'm not too bothered.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Julia2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this shadow to use as a brow filler and it works perfectly for that. I have golden medium brown hair with blonde highlights and this shadow makes for the perfect brow filler on my natuarlly sparse brows. It looks totally natural but my brows look so much better. It took me a while to try this out on my eyelids because since it's a matte I thought it would be difficult to blend. To my suprise this is very easy to blend. I use it on my lids sometimes for a simple look because the soft brown shade is understated but kind of pretty. I don't use it on my lids too often because I tend to go for shiny, shimmery finishes on my lids, but this is the only product I will use on my eyebrows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is probably Wedge's older and darker sister.. it is a true neutral beige/grey/taupe shade and it has worked for me since 1993!

oh yes, I have hit pan on this ES many many times and will probably continue to do so... Many times I use it as a contour with Blanc Type on lids, and it defines the shape of my eyes. This is all I need on some days.

This is a near perfect color -- if you love matte neutrals, this is a must have.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by debbiekoyama

OMG, I use OMEGA everyday. I pair it with EXPRESSO... and it looks awesome! It's like a very nice color to use with almost anything. I use this under the expresso... and also to blend all sorts of colors! Blues, purples, blacks...It is worth having!!!! I do not know what I would do if they ever discontinue this!