August 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. Sadly I will not buy it again because it's so expensive. This product really conditions your lashes and actually makes it grow longer and thicker if you use this product religiously. It makes my eyelashes so much longer and it lifts up my eyelashes. I love this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

First of all I want to write that I did not purchase this to achieve longer or thicker lashes. Im one of those lucky ones that has naturally long, thick lashes with a curl. I purchased the serum for better mascara results. I do like this serum but only paired with certain mascaras and it just happens to be that Lancome's Hypnose Drama is the perfect mascara for this lash maximizer. I also own Lancome's Cils booster which I like just a bit better than Dior's because Lancome's works with most of my mascaras including their own (Hypnose and Doll Lashes)
I know it sounds crazy but for some reason I noticed Dior's booster works better on volumizing mascaras while Lancome's is great on all mascaras but works best on defining and those more natural looking mascaras like Chanel's Inmitable original or intense or Lancome's Defincils (which I hate) Overall this is a great product I would recommend highly. Dior's serum and Lancomes are both excellent its a personal preference and it depends on what kind of mascaras a person uses. If it came down to it I probably would go with Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by jnjf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about 6 months. I apply it before using my mascara and it makes my lashes longer and fuller. I also have noticed that my natural lashes have grown longer....my lashes are usually short and straight. Although quite expensive...I love it and will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Cinlynn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had your basic short Asian lashes until I started using generic Latisse. Now I have long straight lashes. I was getting them permed, but that's such a hassle, and I also thought it might be harming my lashes. So I let them go straight and checked out Dior's Lash Plumping Serum. Yowza! They don't curl my lashes but kind of push them up and extend them even longer, yet they don't get spidery at all. If they clump after mascara, I comb them with this great eyelash comb I got on Amazon. The final effect is gorgeous and ohhhhhh so worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

first of I'd like to say I'm a person who doesn't believe in primers regardless of where on the face you are supposed to apply them.

add to that the fact that this tube costs $40 over here made me really hesitate to try it. however I finally caved in and gave it a go.

this primer applies white which can be annoying if you make a mistake but lets you know that there is something on your lashes so you're doing it right.... after a coat of this I applied my usual Mascara and the difference was really dramatic!!!! my lashes looked thicker and longer, the curls held! my Mascara isn't flakie so I can't comment on that but there was ALOT less clotting and my lashes didn't end up in the sink when I remove my make up later in the evening.

this tube is pretty expensive but it actually gives noticeable results, I'd recommend it fore Mascara lovers!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by babidoll

First off, I would like to start off with the price, I got mine at canadian sephora for 35$. It is pretty pricey, but it is definitely worth the price. After trying this out for a week and half, I absolutely love it, it makes applying masacra so much easier and not to mention it adds a little more length than just applying masacra by itself. I usually apply it once in the morning before I apply my masacra and once at night before I go to bed. I do notice that my lashes are a bit thicker/dense, but haven't really notice that it lengthening yet. Overall, I love this product, not to mention the packaging is really pretty too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by HRubin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've always wanted doll-like lashes, but am not skilled enough to reliably apply false lashes without spending hours I don't have. With this primer and my HG mascara (scandal queen fairy drops) my eyelashes are super huge; almost as long as my boyfriend's :(

The Package: Pretty big, which makes me feel better about the $28 price tag. The wand is long with lots of thin plastic combs (not bristles).

The Product: A white primer that lengthens,curls, and makes my lashes look like falsies. While I wish the primer wasn't white, it makes it pretty obvious if you miss a spot on your lashes, which is good, i guess. It doesn't smudge, but then again you coat the primer in mascara, and my mascara is smudge proof. When I take this off though, my lashes feel soft and moisturized. I'm not sure if it truly does lengthen the lashes over time, but we will see. Holds a curl well.

The Price: Ouch. But then, you do get a ton of product, so overall...not that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by daisybu

I think this product works so well! I bought it from a department store at a CD counter and i had a voucher for 15 off, and because i had heard great reviews i decided to try it out (i have asian lashes, and i heard great reviews from people who also have asian lashes...) it was at original price 22, but with my 15 off i only had to pay a total of 7! Bargain! Regardless of the voucher i think i would have purchased it at 22 anyway, just to try it out.

I must say, no regrets. I love this serum. before i use 2 different types of mascara, one lenghting and one volume together. but now i use CD maximizer along with either YSL faux cils or Lancome hypnose. I think its just great how it also claims to make your lashes grow as well.

I love the packaging, mainly because it's white! I have a thing for packaging (i do graphic design) and sometimes when a packaging is attractive or unique, i end up buying the product (if i can afford)

Would i buy this product again? Definitely. I have still yet to experiment this lash serum with other brands of mascaras yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:38:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

At first I thought that this product did not do much but after a couple of months of use my lashes are noticeably longer!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

I don't like this. It makes my lashes clump and spidery looking. It is also pretty expensive.