October 1, 2014 | 1714 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

This scent really does not like me. Both the lotion and the body mist just smell like overpowering, medicinal menthol on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 2:37:00 PM More reviews by mamasgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become my fave B&BW scent. This scent is dark, spicy and sweet. I purchased the candle, oil, and wallflower so that my house can smell like it. I really like that this scent is long lasting. I have the hand cream and by itself, it truly stands out. Hours after applying it, I still get asked what I'm wearing. Will definitely be stocking up on this scent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this scent a lot, it smells awesome almost a sweet berry scent to me, & it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by hurricanenika

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wasn't expecting to like this at ALL. I had a look at the notes in it, and none of them stood out to me, and the picture didn't really do much for me either- I associated it with something deep and heavy, definitely not what I'm looking for. The name doesn't really describe it very well. But I'm not the marketer, so I'll hush. ;-)

When I went in to B&BW to buy another Forever Sunshine for a friend, they had this in a display right up at the front of the store with a representative standing there to advertise it. She started talking about how much she loved it, and I figured, "Why not take a whiff? It's not like it's going to kill me..." So I let her spritz some on my wrist. I then went about my shopping, occasionally sniffing my wrist to see how the fragrance panned out. I ended up buying a travel-sized version on my way out.

To my extreme surprise, I've been using this almost every day! It has a perfect balance between sweet and innocent; and sultry and sexy. I do catch a slight note of the Vicks Vaporub everyone's been mentioning, but it's not noticeable at all and dies down very quickly. On my skin, the raspberry and vanilla are extremely noticeable, which I like! And it doesn't hurt that purple is my favorite colour.

I'm running extremely low on the travel-sized body spray, so I'm going to go back and pick up a regular size, a lotion, and an EDT. This is a wonderful fall/winter scent, and I really do like it! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by luckygreenclover25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not much of a perfume person but I can't get enough of this! I can definitely smell the raspberry and vanilla in it, but it is not light and fruity. It has a deeper quality to it. A very sexy scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by JMDmakeup

OMG a definate hit for bath and body! I think it has a berry choclately smell to it. I absolutely love it. It's my favorite fall/winter warm scent right behind twilight woods. I have the shower gel, lotion, and body mist. Which i use them all to layer the scent which makes it stay much longer. I think next time i will also splurge on the eau de toilette instead of the body mist. It just fades so quickly :( But with the wash and lotion, then the spray I can smell it all day :] def worth the $. The best time to buy bath &body products are during buy 3 get 2 free or buy3 get 3 free.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

One of my favs from BBW! Has a berry smell to it which I love. I just have the body splash, so its very lite and fades quickly. When I run out I more than likely will purchase the perfume instead

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Butter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a sucker for anything vanilla-floral-musky... so I'm biased when I say that this scent is delicious.

It also reminded me of TM Angel, but softer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

First of all, I can definitely see (or rather, smell) the comparisons to Thierry Mugler's Angel. I could detect the vanilla and musk with both perfumes. Although both perfumes have similar notes, Angel was much stronger and bordered on a masculine scent with the heavy patchouli notes. However, Britney Spear's Midnight Fantasy didn't smell much like DK on me; it was fruitier and more tart. Secondly, I will agree with those who said that the name of this perfume is misleading. You would expect something vampy and very sexy. At the same time, the vampire reference is probably enough to make you roll your eyes and pass up on this perfume. Nonetheless, I love this scent on me. It's playfully sexy instead of being full-blown sexy like Sensual Amber. It starts with a subtle shot of berries and dries down to a medley of gorgeous florals, vanilla, and musk. Surprisingly, the EDT lasts about 5-6 hours on me (without layering). I am a happily impressed girl. I could see myself buying the whole line.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by wotstaterseh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells like a mixture of dark chocolate and a brothel. Do not want.