MAC Satin - Cork

4.5

on 5/13/2010 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

A lovely versatile shade, I wear it most days on my outer eye with Shroom on the inner corners and Satin Taupe in my crease. Also works well as an eyebrow colour and is just generally versatile and a definite staple in my collection.

on 5/8/2010 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really make green or blue eyes pop! It helps give a soft but sultry look to the eyes. I haven't tried it for my brows, I think it might be too yellow for that. Such a great matte.

Cork is basically the only crease colour I use. I also use this as my contour colour for my cheekbones, as its matte.

Really, really good eyeshadow. A must for anyone, whether you prefer neutral or brighter looks, you pretty much need this.

on 4/20/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfect medium brown for crease area.
I would buy this over and over again.
It's matt and well pigmented.
Nice and buildable, and it looks good on everyone.

on 4/18/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really love this colour especially in the crease. I generally like to pair it with a goldish colour on the lids. It gives a really nice effect and actually shows up darker on my skin than it does in the pan which is nice. I usually wear it in the day when I want a more subtle look. It blends very well and is easy to work with. An absolute staple for me.

This eyeshadow is lovely. I was buying two shadows for an everyday look and I knew that I wanted All That Glitters for the lid, but I was looking for a crease colour that was not too dark but still not in the lid colour realm. When I saw Cork I was a little bit skeptical because it was just a tad yellow. Although I ended up buying Cork and it is a lovely crease colour for a neutral everyday eye.

on 4/6/2010 11:43:00 AM

A definite buy! This should be a staple in your makeup kit. I can use it by itself or I blend it with woodwinked or amber lights, just gorgeous.

on 3/22/2010 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Cork eyeshadow is the first Mac eyeshadow i have ever bought. A great crease color for probably every skin tone, it is a versatile shade, you can find many uses out of this eyeshadow.

on 3/7/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I originally got this e/s for a crease color but lately I've been using it for my brows with an angled brush. A great neutral medium brown color that should be a staple for everyone. But I'm looking for a bit darker brow color.

on 3/6/2010 2:10:00 PM

"Cork" is a good color to use for eye brows, especially for blondes since its a soft brown. A MAC makeup artist recommended the color for my crease and it looked ok, but it's not always a success on my crease for some reason. I know that Kim Kardashian's makeiup artist has used this one on her crease, and also on her brows. A decent matte crease color. I will probably use this for my brows in the future.