Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.4

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 10/18/2014 7:45:00 PM

This eyeliner is amazingly pin point precise and easy to use and I have had people asking me how on earth did I achieve such a thin line with an eyeliner look because it can achieve unbelievably fine lines. The best thing is that I've never had a single problem with it wearing off through the day, it truly lasts with no smudge, flakes or anything and removing it is as easy as putting it on. This is as fuss free and easy to use a liquid eyeliner gets. The average person can be like a calligraphy artist with this eyeliner!

on 10/15/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is by far one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. I have spent a lot of time and money trying to find the perfect liner this is good for every day I bought my first tube in April and My 2 tube I just bought last week it literally last forever

on 10/14/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is by far my holy grail eyeliner. I have really oily skin so I need an eyeliner that is gonna stay put all day/night long without transferring to the top of my eyelids. This product does the job 100%! It's felt tip applicator makes it really easy to create the perfect wing/cat eye. It dries matte. It stays on throughout an entire work day and even nights out. Though it is waterproof, it is really easy to remove.

on 10/5/2014 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My HG liquid eyeliner hands down. I cannot praise it enough. This stuff is amazing. It's extremely easy to use and makes it simple to get a clean, crisp line. It's very long-lasting. When it says Stay All Day, they literally mean All Day! It is definitely worth the price. I would recommend this stuff to anybody.

on 10/5/2014 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

For a few years I have been using the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eye liner but for whatever reason, it just stopped working its magic for me, the colour would fade after a few hours and just started to look awful. So I tried this... Was a bit sceptical about it just being in a pen for but how wrong I was! You can get so much more precision from it and the colour really stays through until I take it off. I normally have my makeup on for about 15 hours a day so this has been a god send. It's easy to remove with eye makeup remover and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Will defo be repurchasing :)

on 10/4/2014 3:41:00 PM

This eyeliner worked great at first, easy to use and lasted all day. But after a month
and a half it got blotchy, very hard to get a nice line. For the money it should last longer than that! Maybelline liquid eyeliner lasts longer but is a bit harder to apply.

on 9/30/2014 12:06:00 AM

This is HG.

I'm on my 3rd one and I can't leave the house without it. It goes on like a marker so I feel like there's more control than those flimsy thin brushes. I've tried many different liquid liners, and this one is killer. The consistency is thin (not goopy) but packed with color. If I mess up, a damp q-tip can fix it right away and it doesn't budge unless I hit tons of water or until I take it off at the end of the day. When I remove it, it comes off like a rubbery dust... so I just make sure I clean it well. The pen shape is really nice for super thin lines or thicker lines if you move the pen so a bigger area of the pen hits the lid. I can usually throw this on in just a minute and I'm ready to go.

One of these usually lasts me about 6-7 months, and considering I wear this almost everyday, it's a keeper!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is definitely my to go to eyeliner! It is easy to use, last all day and does not smudge. It always creates the perfect look. The only downside Is that its a little on the expensive side. But it is definitely worth the money! It really is the best eyeliner I have ever used :)

on 9/13/2014 3:22:00 PM

This is absolutely my favorite liquid eyeliner. I have been using it for a few years now, and will definitely continue to repurchase it in the future. The tip of this eyeliner is very narrow, and is great for drawing lines of any thickness. It goes on very smooth, and can be used for both nighttime, and everyday makeup looks. It stays on all day, and still washes off easy. I have oily eyelids, and often have trouble with products smudging. However, I have absolutely no problems at all with this eyeliner. Even though this product is a little pricy, it is definitely worth the money!

on 9/13/2014 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was skeptical on spending $26 CAD on a liquid eyeliner, but I was happy I did. The quality of the pen and the formula is amazing. I have no issues using liquid eyeliner and doing cat eyes, but this just made it a whole lot easier for me and saved me time on my everyday routine. The best part is, if you need to rub your eyes, it won't budge. This won't come off until you want it to. I've already repurchased it and it took me about half a year of everyday use before it started to dry out.

All in all, great colour, great finish, and no problems. Totally worth it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches