April 18, 2014 | 1351 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by kellymromano

I use this liner in the brown shade and love the formula and the applicator/brush. But I hate how quickly it dries out! Such a pain! I am finding I need to replace it every month and at 26 dollars a pop, that's getting a little pricey. But, it's my favourite liner so I keep going back for more... I'm a sucker.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by becauseduck

This is my all time favorite eyeliner. The brush is thin enough to create precise lines and it stays on your eyes all day--doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by allyw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the product for anyone who wants to start using liquid eyeliner but has no idea how to apply it! For me, it is so much easier than attempting to apply a gel with a brush ...the pen is so easy to use!

I have oily eyelids but my winged eyeliner stays on all day without any primer or eyeshadow on underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by Briarrr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my FAVOURITEEEEEEE liquid eyeliner of ALL TIME!! OF ALLLLLLL TIME!I
Thankfully I'm a cosmetician at shoppers drug mart and get a bit of a discount, because personally I think it is too expensive for an eyeliner. $26? (Canadian) that's ridiculous.
I always stock up on these because the black shade always sells out, and I wear thick winged eyeliner everyday. I have 2 extra ones and 1 in my purse.
I love the felt tip, its super easy to draw with and I get compliments on my eyeliner basically every single day and people always ask me how I do it. Also I wear contacts, and it doesn't bother them at all.
It really stays put all day long. Example: It is now almost 4am and I opened at work today... so that means I did my make up at 6am and my eyeliner still looks perfect, after a long work day. This eyeliner better not ever get discontinued, or I don't know what I'll do!! I haven't found anything that even compares to it in my opinion.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

This is my HG eyeliner. After using numerous eyeliners ranging from drugstore to high end, I was never satisfied. I read rave reviews on here but was still skeptical as I would always run into the same issues over and over again. To my surprise, I have nothing bad to say about this eyeliner! My eyelids tend to get oily so the eyeliner tends to smear and fade after a couple hours. This stays put and looks as though I just applied it. It's highly pigmented and the application is easy. I have to admit, I am still horrid when it comes to applying eyeliner but this makes it effortless. It doesn't tug on your eyelids and is very forgiving if you were to make a mistake. This also lasts a long time! I find that other eyeliners tend to dry out after a couple months making it hard to use, etc. This always stays in top shape until the product is used up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Mexquisite

Love this eyeliner--It stays put!!! The felt tup makes it easy to make thick or thin lines, based your preference. My skin gets oily throughout the day, but this eyeliner stays put! I have tried numerous drugstore eyeliners that would disappear or make me look like Alice Cooper. Definitely worth the price. Since I don't wear that much make up, i don't mind splurging on the liner. Also, easy to come off without tugging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by kspeller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my third tube of this--and that never, ever happens! Usually I try to find replacements with something newer and better, but there is no need to find a replacement for this product! It Stays. All. Day. No problem washing it off either. Great black color. Easy to apply with the pen tip.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Txkittenface

Best eyeliner ever it is the only one I ever buy

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:08:00 AM More reviews by narbar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have stopped looking for the perfect eyeliner.

The cat eye is my signature go-to makeup look, and this Stila liner is it for me, especially when trying to put on my face in a rush. I never had to fix up a mistake since the sharpie-like tip gives me precision unlike any other liquid liner I've tried. I've tried MAC fluidline but the angled liner brush isn't quite as easy to use. Completely foolproof.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail eyeliner! I tried both the black and the dark brown eyeliners. While the black one is a very dark, inky, and glossy black (I use it for when I do my Kpop inspired looks), I prefer the Dark Brown one for everyday use. I am a fair skinned Asian girl and my hair appears black from afar but is actually just very dark brown. This eyeliner in Dark brown seems to match my hair color, thus it looks more natural.

On my skin tone, this eyeliner appears like a natural black (not jet black) and it is not as stark as the Black one. The tip is super thin and hasn't lost its shape after many uses (which is super important to get a fine, precise line). The tip is soft and always wet and pliable. It does last the whole work day and then some. I wash off my makeup and have to use a little bit of makeup remover to remove the last bit of this.