December 20, 2014 | 1659 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by j3nnyeatworld

I originally bought Physician's Formula Eye Booster eyeliner in black because it was cheaper and I heard good things about it so I figured I'd try it before I splurged on this one. I liked it but it wasn't black, more like grey and didn't have good lasting power so I finally tried the Stila one. I have Asian eyelids, oily skin and one of my eyes tends to water so I need a good waterproof, smudge proof liner that won't disappear on me or transfer. I find the Stila eyeliner to be pretty good. I don't know if I'd say it's 100% waterproof though but it's definitely a lot better than the Physician's formula one. It's very black and has a slightly shiny finish when dry, which I actually like. It's opaque, glides easily and I don't have to go over a line twice. I find the felt tip applicator very easy to work with as well and I can easily achieve the winged eye I've always wanted. Now back to the waterproof claims… it holds up fairly well but I've cried when wearing it and also had my eye water and that's when I noticed that the line became patchy. It didn't run and smear like say regular mascara that creates a black mess so that's a plus. It could also be my Asian eyelid that let's the water collect along my lash line that saturates the liner causing it to come off. While it's annoying, I can easily touch up my eyeliner and it looks good again. So far this is the best liquid eyeliner I've found besides Milani's Infinite eyeliner, but that one's too finicky to work with and takes a lot of babying because it takes a long time to dry and is hard to remove of you mess up. I'd definitely repurchase the Stila eyeliner though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best liquid eyeliner I have! Stays on all day even in the heat. Plus I had removed and reapplied lashes and the liner was still there. No flaking or cracking. I don't get any smudges. I wish the pen tip was a bit more fat, but I can manage. It only takes one layer for me to get a solid black line that is dark & rich. This is great liquid liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No :(. Tip keeps popping off/getting stuck in the cap, takes several layers to make a clean, not splotchy line, hardly water resistant, brush tip too thick. Quote disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by hnc97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Before this product, I used Maybelline Stiletto liquid eyeliner, but after a number of my friends bought this I decided to try it. I am hooked. I was sick and tired of my Maybelline rubbing off when I curled my eyelashes! This stuff stays on pretty well all day for me, although it does rub off in the crease a bit, but that is probably my fault. Love this eyeliner, I will never go back despite the expensive price tag on this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by cocoadolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's extremely black. When I say long lasting, I mean after about 13 hours when everything else on your face has probably melted off, this eyeliner will still be there. Work fast because when it sets, it's locked. As with all things, it takes practice but the felt tip is easy to work with. I lost it the first time I bought it, and bought it again after trying other eyeliners. It's HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This is a fantastic eyeliner pen. The formula is just right. This goes on smoothly without smudging or getting messy. I can create a fine line or a thicker line. The pigment is pure black, not gray or blackish. I wouldn't exactly say it is waterproof, but it does hold up well over the course of the day. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by amberlightsss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

THE BEST LIQUID EYELINER IN THE WORLD. This was one of the first liquid eyeliners I bought and it's also the one I always repurchase. The colour is truly black and it's a long lasting liner. It stays on all day and it's definitely waterproof. It does everything that Stila claims it does. The only thing I don't like about it, is that it's almost impossible to make a wing with it. I don't know why, but the applicator isn't that dense, it bends quite easily and it's not a really hard tip.

Since it bends a little bit, it's easy to use for lining the upper lid and filling in the tiny gaps in between the lashes to make the upper lid look as black as the night. It's so easy to use and I never mess up my liner when using it. It doesn't irritate my eyes either. If you're looking for a great eyeliner this is the one, but if you're looking for one to do a perfect wing, this is not the one. I use another liner to make the wing (L`Orčal Super Liner), then I go over it with this one and it stays on ALL DAY LONG. Love it! Will repurchase forever and ever. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by shinjukuchik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Lasts all day, in the rain, sweating, crying you name it. Color is bold and formula is perfect. The only liner I use for my cat eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I haven't tried many higher end liquid eyeliners yet, but this one seems decent! It stays for 6+ hours. I love the felt tip applicator. I can make the lines as thin or thick as necessary with great ease.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by KristaniA

Will definitely repurchase!

Pros:
1. Dries super fast after application.
2. Lasts all day and all night long (I have oily, hooded eyelids. Worst combo ever!)
3. The felt tip brush is fine and bendable. Easy to create a thin or a thick line.
4. Extremely pigmented (I've only tried the black one, though)

Cons:
1. Not so much a con, but the black is too shiny for day wear IMO.
2. The entire pen only lasts me 2.5 months, tops :(