Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 1/18/2015 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am on my second of these (lost the first). It is a very intense black and I love liquid pens. They are so nice and precise. This is very hard to remove though so you need a good make up remover.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ok so the things I like about this liner are the pigmentation, quality & longevity, and the size of the applicator. But I always compare everything to my holy grail Lorac liquid liner and the applicator just doesn't compare. Lorac's is like a brush and this is just a felt tip. This is a good runner up though. My only complaint about it is that it only lasted a couple of weeks. My Lorac and many other liners for that matter, last months not weeks. So for the price, IMO it's just not worth the money. Good pigmentation though.

on 1/10/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have oily, hooded lids, so most eyeliners will travel into the crease during the day; this one was recommended to me for not doing that, and it had a pretty good reputation. I also really wanted a medium gray liquid liner, so that's what lead me to purchase this one. I also own this in a forest green color. I really like the felt-tip pen style - it's easy to apply product, and the liquid comes out evenly. But it, too, travelled into my creases by the afternoon, despite its name. I don't really have a problem with this, but given the price of this particular product, I don't think I'll be buying it again. I'm sure i could find another gray liquid liner at the drugstore or target, or make my own with shadow, that would be cheaper and just as likely to not stay put. For my needs it didn't live up to the reputation.

on 1/7/2015 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this eye liner last year, it was the first Stila product I'd ever tried (I think..) I currently use a Stila primer, so I have nothing against the brand (it's a great primer), but this eyeliner was great for about 1 month and then the tip became scraggly and started seperating/becoming stringy - I even had to chop it with small scissors! At the same time it dried out very quickly, no matter how many times I shook it or pressed/drew on the back of my hand it would not do anything, there was no liquid in the tip, it was dry as hell.

I would NOT buy this again, despite the great reviews for it, I wonder whether those people have owned it for more than a month...?

If you're going to purchase this I recommend keeping the receipt incase you need to return it, and I hope you don't experience the same thing I did! :-(

Very disappointing.

on 1/5/2015 9:03:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

I have tried a lot of eyeliners and wear them every single day. I've purchased this eyeliner in the color intese black based on the good reviews here and just wanted to try something else than my everyday go to Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner (which I'm sure is not the best eyeliner but it's budget friendly and does a relatively good job). In comparison to Rimmel, Stila is easy to apply, the black color is more intense which I quite like. However, Stila smudges like crazy only after 2-3 hours and I am only wearing them in air-coned office environment. I don't get the hype! A big disappointment! Avoid this eyeliner if you don't want to walk around like a panda, I'm sure you can get better ones for the price or try the Rimmel Exaggerate. I definitely won't repurchase!!!!

on 1/4/2015 11:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This has got to be the most disappointing makeup product. Ever. I bought this liner back in April and I fell in love with it instantly. I have hooded, deep set eyes and finding a liner, whether it is liquid, gel or pencil that will last the constant rubbing from opening and closing my eyes has been nearly impossible. I thought I found that product when I found this liner because it did not budge for an entire day which to me was incredible. It applied easily, went on very opaque, the colour was rich and the pen itself lasted a full 6 months. Crazy! Unfortunately I've bought 3 of this exact liner since and all of them have been practically grey in colour and the pen is *completely* dry after maximum 5 uses. And of those approximately 5 uses, trying to get the second eye completed with the liner has been a task because no product comes out. I have been back and forth to Sephora so many times trying to sort this out and I've finally come to the conclusion that the initial one I bought must have actually been the dud but in the best way possible! Needless to say I am done trying this liner. If they changed the formula, I really wish they would switch back because this liner is ruined. I do not recommend this product. Massive disappointment and so my search continues...

on 1/3/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Okay. I don't really like this eyeliner but ill come back to that later. First the packaging is great it's a thin pencil that you could just throw in your purse. When you shake the product the inside has the thingy that makes the sound, so the product is evenly distributed. The felt tip is nice and long so you could go right into your inner corner. But like most felt tips they become flimsy after uses. Second. The product is nice dark black pigment and can be easily removed. Third. Just ugh :( I was really disappointed by this I have normal almond eyes. I would get it if i i was hooded or monolid but this doesn't work. The product flakes wayyyyy too easily. If I even touch it it's going to flake and throughout the day it becomes patchy and I'm like Oh no!!!! I was really disappointed with this.

on 1/3/2015 8:56:00 PM

Pretty good, one of the best liquid liners I've come across. :)

I brought it in the dark brown shade, but next time I think I'll purchase it in the shade black, just because I think it will look a bit better/ dramatic especially when pairing it with eyeshadow.

The only small problems with this product, is that it wears away a bit towards the end of the day, even when an eye primer has been used, and the fact that the product can dry up in only a few months, which can get a bit expensive paying $20 every couple of months. But i think it is worth it, as cheaper alternatives are no where near as good or simple to use as the Stila one.

I really love the packaging and the shape of the eyeliner, it makes for easy, quick and precise eyeliner application. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

It is the best eyeliner out in the market. But it's pricey for something that lasts for only a couple of months! I've tried all top rated eyeliners from Wet N Wild to Bobbi Brown etc. This is one of my top 3 must haves!

on 1/2/2015 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is prolly the BEST eye liner pen I have purchased ! It makes winged we liner so easy to achieve ! ! I use ELF gel liner to line my eyes then I use the pen to pull a wing out and then just got over the elf liner and it works perfect & it's stay on great and comes off pretty easy !

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches