October 31, 2014 | 957 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kimquat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few months now and this is totally my HG eyeliner.
I've yet to use this without a primer, but with a primer it lasts several hours even on my extremely oily skin. It's the first pen tip eyeliner I've tried that actually has the staying power I dreamed of without it smudging all over my eyes leaving me raccoon eyed. It's expensive, but for someone with oily skin looking for something that won't smudge it is totally worth it. I also was super impressed with how easy it is to remove. I used to use Mac's Liquidlast liner because it pretty much stayed on through anything, but it was pretty impossible to remove. Plus I find that the pen tip makes it really easy to do your eyeliner quickly especially as a beginner. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by devotadaniellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner, especially for beginners because the felt tip makes it easier to create a line. I'm usually allergic to a lot of liquid liner, but this works for me and never irritates my eyes. I usually use the black one, and its really black which is great. The other colors such as cobalt work great on all skin tones, even dark skin tones. I have a darker skin tone and I was surprised to see that some of the more eccentric colors showed up on my skin very well. Also, it stays on for the longest time; it takes a lot to take this eyeliner off. I rub my eyes all the time and it stays perfectly intact. Its expensive ($20), but its also worth every penny, I prefer it over the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by vschimpf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Never usually bother to write reviews but this eyeliner really works for me. It stays put all day (even through naps and lots of outdoor activities) and is easy to remove at the end of the day. Love the colours I bought (moss and alloy) and will be buying more. Only thing I'm still learning is how to apply it so it doesn't look quite so harsh but you can make a thick or very thin line really easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by missris1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do like this liner more than most liners that I've used, and I've used quite a few. I did stick with it for that past few months. But to me, you could only wear this if you weren't going to be somewhere muggy or somewhere where you might sweat. Everytime I went out to a club or bar at night, this stuff would smear. But i could wear it to work or somewhere casual. I wondered what it would be like in the summer months... so i discoutinued use and starting using MAC eye liner. Now that eyeliner, DOES NOT move at all. No matter where you go and what youre doing :). So if you want a medium to strong liner , then go with this. If you want a strong to SUPER strong liner, they go with MAC .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by lizzliscio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do like this eyeliner but it's not my favorite. it's a little hard to control and to get a perfect line. I have the black one and I feel like it's not as black as I want it to be. I will finish this pen because it was $20 but I prefer the Sephora brand liquid eyeliner because it has better control for the thin line i like.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After spending the last year using Milani's liquid eye pen (and being pleased with the results), I decided to give Stila's eye-pen a try on a recommendation from a friend who swears by it. Since I already had the Milani eye-pen in black, I purchased Stila's pen in brown (for natural, more everyday wear).

And although I love my Milani eye-pen, and all of the good times we've shared, I'm willing to accept my new Stila pen into my life on a full-time basis.

Pros:
- The pen delivers the perfect solution in one swipe that doesn't require touch-ups.
- Perfect packaging for precision and control (I store my pen upside down to ensure that I am using the produce to the fullest, especially at the price, but we'll get to that).
- The brown shade in particular is perfect for daily wear (black always feels harsh against my fair skin, so I find brown a little more forgiving).

Cons:
- Yes, the price is steep ($30 CAN).
- Since the solution is waterproof, it isn't the most user friendly for beginners with the liquid line (once you've drawn your line, it is difficult to undo any mistakes without having to start over from scratch, but I've found dipping a Q-tip in coconut oil and dabbing a little is helpful).

I'm looking forward to getting the pen in black this summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Paperfrost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's waterproof, really can stay all day without smudging, and produces solid and sharp lines. However, after some use, the felt tip will become soft, then floppy and barely workable.

I really liked this liner, but won't be buying again since Stila has since decided to start performing animal testing, and that's a deal breaker for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Kate50

Perfection. This is worth every penny. Super easy to apply and stays on so well throughout the day. This is by far the best liquid liner I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by goldisnotenough

This is a must have! So easy to get a clean precise line and to make perfect (symmetrical!) cat eyes. Stays on all day and doesn't flake at all. This product does not run out quickly...I only repurchase once about every 5 months.The only complaint I have is that I wish the black was even darker.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by prettycitygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this liner for YEARS and it's my HG liner product, hands down! This liner stays on through my 10 hour work days, plus a workout, and through the evening. It never cracks, flacks or irritates my eyes. I don't know what I'd do w/o this liner in my life.