October 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 3:47:00 AM More reviews by sadorange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

There is nothing really bad that I can say about this BB cream. There is a reason as to why it is so popular, it's pretty fool-proof. I recommend this to almost anyone who is a complete noobie to Korean BB creams. This does a pretty good job at letting you know what a standard BB cream is like.

Packaging: comes in the iconic hot pink can. Pump is very convenient, but be wary of using a full pump- it pumps way too much product. I only use about half a pump for my whole face.

Texture: this product has a very thick cream consistency, but that is standard for BB creams. You will definitely feel the heaviness on your face especially initially before the cream sets, but it will feel lighter after it sets. Don't expect it to be entirely featherweight, though. That being said, this does not feel at all like Revlon Colorstay, which feels VERY mask-like and heavy. It's not the easiest product to blend into your skin but it won't leave your face streaky.

Scent: this product has a floral, powdery scent. I don't quite enjoy it because I have a very sensitive nose and it lingers for about an hour or two. I wouldn't recommend this for people who want something fragrance-free.

Shade: this is one of the BB creams that is the most lenient when it comes to oxidation. At first it will apply very gray and slightly pinky on your face, but it will oxidize [close] to your skintone- never quite right (especially for Asians- too grey and pink) albeit very close. This is all assuming that you're in the NC/W 20-30 range- if you are darker than this, caution away from this BB cream, or Korean BB creams in general as most are much lighter than this one. That being said, anybody with very yellow or olive undertones should not expect this to perfectly match. On a side note, I've heard people say this oxidizes to NW 25-30 but on my face, it definitely oxidizes to NW20. I have an NC20 skintone, so I think this might be one of the most adaptable BB creams out there. It makes my face look very clean and "white" in a glow-y way strangely without changing the overall tone. For my own preferences, I definitely would prefer more yellow undertones but this is good for pink undertones.

Coverage: this BB cream has pretty magnificent coverage without being cakey. It has a medium-to-full coverage; I don't need to use concealer when I use this BB cream. It conceals pimples and dark circles very well, and will stay in tact for the long remainder of the day unless the pimple is very large and angry/you have severe dark circles, of course. But if in fact you need a little more coverage in some areas, this product can be easily used to spot conceal because it is so buildable without being cakey.

Finish: this BB cream gives you a very natural skin finish, not too dewy or matte. It does not cake up at all. When I wear this, nobody suspects that I have any makeup on.

Lasting power/oil control: with powder, you can expect this to last the whole conventional day. Even when you wear this for longer hours, you will never have the melting makeup face. In my opinion, this has very exceptional oil control for a product that is not matte.

*BONUS - Do the functions really work? : I had the pleasure of using this product for the entire year without interference with other products and it's safe to say that the whitening does work. My skin looked a lot clearer and brighter; I was able to lighten my skin about 2/3 shades. This product also has SPF 25 with PA++, so it will help protect your skin from darkening too quick. Not sure if it's "anti-wrinkle" but TECHNICALLY SPF prevents wrinkles, so it's a little bit of sneaky marketing on their part.

To conclude, there is nothing really wrong with this BB cream, it's easy to see why so many people love it because it fits with most Asian people's skintones (it's wildly popular in Asia) and it's formulated so a wide range of skintypes can use it. This is a great product to start with because you can really figure out if you need more oil control vs. moisture (I prefer a little bit more oil control), use different colors of BB creams to fit your skintone (I eventually found this too pink for me). There is no such thing as a perfect BB cream, but I think this comes close just because it is so versatile.

Recommended for:
-pretty much all skin types
-people with pink undertones, or want to counteract some yellowness
-NC/W 20-30 skintones
-BB cream noobies, this product pretty much encompasses what most Korean BBs are like (products are easier to explore after you try this)
-people who want something that they can just apply and run out the door with- no concealer needed
-people who want medium-to-full yet buildable coverage
-people not sensitive to scent
-effective whitening cosmetics

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Linazx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros
1) Good coverage
2) Gives your face a pink glow
3) The design of the bottle is very nice b/c it is a pump for hygienic and convenient purposes

Cons
1) MAKES YOUR FACE FLAKEY AND FORMS RED BUMPS
2) Makes your face look cakey and obvious that you put something on it
3) Looks like u put foundation and blush
4) The product has fragrance which irritates your skin
5) The pump is inconsistent with the amount that is pumped out

I brought this a few weeks ago and i tried it twice. Every time i use it, my face goes from clear and smooth to flaky, bumpy and red. I hesitated on trying this product a second time after my horrible first try.

This product isn't a bb cream. It is more like a foundation and i doubt it will help even out your skin tone and all that good stuff they claim to do b/c foundations just give coverage just like this product.

Now, i don't know what i'm going to do with this full bottle. This is not worth my money.
I do not recommend this product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Chutrue

Sticky, thick, drying and leaves a weird grey tint after I first apply it. This does, however, provide amazing coverage for a BB cream. I'm not a fan of thick BB creams with a lot of coverage because I love the 'natural look' but I imagine it would be a holy grail for those who are looking to hide their imperfections (acne, scarring, etc).
This BB cream is also too dry for my liking. I find that this tends to emphasize my 'dead skin cells' that I can never fully exfoliate away. It's such a beautiful sight when that happens... NOT.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by bleuets

I like this bb cream a lot! It's super thin making it appear extremely natural while simultaneously providing amazing coverage. The only tiny bad thing is that I find that it makes me look a little paler than usual. However, is not much of a problem since I can easily fix the issue with a little bit of bronzer and blush. Definitely worth buying! Totally recommend it to anyone! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ispyskyler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this BB cream! I have this one and the orange one, and I usually mix the two of them. But on it's own, this one is great as well. It's thick and easy to blend. It does have a sunscreen smell, but it's not overpowering and I like that smell. It comes out looking slightly grey (as opposed to the orange which comes out more yellow) but it does match to your skin once it sets. The finish is natural, but it has good coverage without feeling heavy. I have acne scarring on my cheeks and I feel comfortable wearing this product without a concealer. I wear it over a primer and it lasts all day and doesn't look cakey (aside from two spots on my nose where my glasses rest, but that's with any foundation for me) The packaging is adorable as well, and I love the pump. Overall, this is probably my favorite face product at the moment and I'll definitely repurchase. However, a little goes a long way and this will probably last me quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by wwerru

This is really AMAZING BB cream !!!! Its the most NATURAL BB cream which I have tried. And I tried very much BB creams, about 10-15 surly. This BB cream really gives super "no make up-look" . It is not possible to feel that you have something on, its really wonderfull. On your face is really smooth, fresh and nice feeling with this product. And it smells sooooooooo good !! :) Just only thing about this BB cream is not so perfect, it is coverage. It gives low to medium coverage. But anyway, its a MAGIC cream really.
Also the colour is just one, and too much grey. But after aplication its go to your skin tone, so its fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by mongolhoney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite bb creams that I used so far, only downside is that it looks very grayish. Also, the coverage is not that great

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by hannahryan

I love this BB cream! The coverage is pretty good and it's great that it has SPF 25 in it. It's easy to apply and I've found that it lasts all day and doesn't go cakey like some foundations do. Once applied it looks very natural, and with the right moisturiser underneath (I use clinique dramatically different gell) my skin doesn't look oily even after hours of wearing it.
The downside for some people is that it only comes in one colour - which for me is fine because I have pale skin anyway. It's also quite a chunky product so not great for carrying around, but that's only a minor issue.
I prefer this to foundation now and will keep repurchasing, though that won't be for a while as you get a lot in one go!
Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Pristina

Colour: almost perfect for my NC20 skin-it's just that little bit lighter than my skin tone, but I doubt nobody else notices it. I prefer it this way as it brightens up my skin making it look gorgeous and fresh. When I squeeze it out onto my hand it has a definite grey cast, but it disappears when I apply to my face.
Coverage is light-medium. Enough to cover most of the redness in my skin, but still requires concealer for scars and acne. Great for good skin/running errands/ceebs putting on foundation days
Finish: makes my skin look dewy and fresh (something I thought I would never be able to pull off due to my oily skin). Doesn't grab onto small flaky bits of skin, however, large patches of dry skin e.g. on a pimple, it highlights a little. Brightens up my face and gives a lovely no-makeup look.
Lasting power/oil control: when used with my Face of Australia primer and MAC blotting powder, my nose doesn't start getting oily for 2-3 hours, and my cheeks ~4 hours (pretty long for me). Even so, it doesn't give me that disgusting oil slick look, and as long as I refrain from touching my face, it doesn't look too bad. It lasts for most of my twelve hour days and when I get home, I see that some of it as melted off, but enough has remained on my face that it still covers some redness.
Packaging: very cute, however, downsides include not being able to see how much product is left, the pump dispensing a little too much product and not being very travel friendly due to no cap
Price is fairly decent, around $17 on Yesstyle

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by dangsusiQ

Before purchasing this product and the gold label, I had really high hopes for this! It was amazing when I first used it the first few times and gave me this light pretty dewy finish but over time, it made me look a little greasy =/ The coverage is light.