August 20, 2014 | 1971 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Borovichka29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely can not apply my foundation without this product. I am on my 3rd tube and every time after each use I love this product more and more.
It's does everything that it claims, minimizes the appearance of pores, makes your foundation blend like a dream and feels great and smooth, also I noticed that it acts like a long wearing primer as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

Im quite disapointed in this product. My pores are noticeable but not crater like. I dont think it did a good job of disguising them. It did make my makeup (revlon colorstay) last longer and at first it made my skin look smoother but as the day went by, my cheeks looked dry and my nose was oily. I have combination skin. I wanted to finish the tube, since it is pricey, but it broke me out. Sad.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Thank God I never paid actual money for this product, because it does nothing as far as I can tell. I've tried applying it several ways, patting it on before and after every other product I use on my face and there is absolutely no difference. I'm giving it two lippies only because it doesn't make me break out. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Everyone seems to love this product but I wasn't impressed. I didn't see much of a difference in my pores. It's pricey and didn't do much for me. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by DanicaMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I honestly don't know if i should be reviewing yet as i literally just tried this product this morning for the first time. I felt compelled to because usually by now (11am) i am shiny as can be (I do my makeup in the morning around 6am) and i can honestly say that i am still matte! My nose has a very sliiiight shine, but hardly even noticeable. I'm incredibly impressed! I cleansed my face with Purity by Philosophy, and then applied Porefessional before my foundation and the rest of my makeup routine. I loved it the second i put it on my face. There is a slight scent which is very nice and this has to be the silkiest cream ever! If you could even call it a cream, i dont know what the word would be but it is amazing! Its incredibly soft. I have decently large pores on my cheeks and the difference this stuff made...crazy! Noticed it right away, my foundation went on flawlessly. I even applied a small amount on top of my foundation just for good measure and my makeup is still going hard! Really really impressed. It is a little pricy, but you really dont need to use a lot so the tube will probably last awhile.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by littlefangfang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have heard so much about this product and I couldn't wait to try. I was really disappointed after I put it on the first tie. I really enjoyed the texture of it and how my skin felt after I put it on but I didn't think it made my pores smaller... Just felt like it's nothing special... I actually couldn't wait to wash it off because I didn't want the silicone base to clog my pores...If you want to have a better and more flawless finish from a primer, I highly recommend the L'oreal studios secret primer ( for photos not for everyday). I used it for my wedding photos and my skin literally looked airbrushed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by gadgetgalz

First impression, this is very similar to estee lauder's perfectionist, but it's not balling up on my skin than the estee's. But, it didn't cover up my pores as well as I'd hope. So I put it away, and decided to try shu uemura's poreraser. No good. Switched back, but this time I tried to put it on top of my bb cream/foundation instead of loose powder. Instant result! Pores look flawless, it absorbs oil and doesn't clog me off all day long. Matt finish and even better than patting loose powder. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by KLynn88

Horrid. I am a good test subject for this product because I have large pores on my nose. It does absolutely nothing to hide them and in fact, it looks worse in some parts. It makes my skin super greasy. It might be OKAY for a primer on areas of my skin with normal pores (cheeks, forehead, etc) which is the only reason I gave it two lippies. Maybe it doesn't sit well with the foundation I use (Estee Lauder DW). But definitely won't be repurchasing.

The Smashbox Photo Matte Anti-Shine Primer is a million times better. It's meant for oily skin, but because oily skin is usually skin with large pores, it does a good job disguising pores too.

EDIT: okay, I take it back. I forgot to apply this stuff one day, and there was quite a noticeable difference in the visibility of my pores. It definitely conceals larger nose pores, but is "meh" for keeping your foundation in place (although this is less of a concern for me since I switched to Estée Lauder DW). STILL overpriced as well. Going to switch to the Rimmel Stay Matte primer when this one runs out, so I would still not repurchase unless Rimmel is hugely disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by xxlequarxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly i LOVE THIS STUFF!!! i do have dry skin therefore powder foundation dont really go well with me UNLESS i use this it makes the powder glide on and making my powder even seem like i have More! Coverage the price sucks ! -__- otherwise i would purchase this over and over and over and even keep a bunch for emergencies everywhere i also think the smell is great! I just wish it didnt cost so much or for that price it should at least be a whole ounce

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by hotdg77

I have an extremely oily t-zone and my foundation tends to slide off my nose after an hour or so. This product has really helped keep my foundation on much longer than it used to and helps minimise the appearance of the few pores around my nose area. It makes my skin feel a lot smoother as well. It does have a slight scent to it but it is nothing offensive in my opinion. It is quite pricey but a little bit of it goes a long way and you do not need a lot anyways. It helps control most oil that comes out of my nose throughout the day which is really great.