October 1, 2014 | 1954 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by fresh1fierce1feminine

Great mascara :) It held my eyelashes curl very well, and also the waterproof helped it stay very well! The brush gives eyelashes a great boost of volume and length, without clumps too :) only issue I have ever had with it is that sometimes the formula is slightly watery and smudges, but one dry its fine! A tip I used if that happens, is before appyling I wiped off the excess on a brush with a tissue and went on fine! I will most likely repurchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have very troublesome asian lashes. The type that are short, point straight down, barely there lashes.
This mascara does add volume, length and can hold my curl. Which is a miracle.
However, upon first application it tends to flake off into my eyes. Which is very irritating.
But once it has dried, it stays put all day and does not smudge or melt off of my oily lids.
It is a great mascara, though I can't say it is my HG mascara. I'm still on a never ending search for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ylchag

As much as I love the look and drama that this mascara gives my puny lashes (no clumping, great lengthening, curl hold, and volume), the biggest drawback is that it often ends up smudging and leaving small marks on my upper eyelids. Given that this is a waterproof mascara (and therefore takes extra effort to remove at night), this is a deal-breaker! The whole reason I would wear waterproof mascara is to get that extra long-lasting, non-smudging finish. Since this doesn't reliably do that, even though I love it otherwise, probably won't be re-purchasing. I do have oily skin (and eyelids), so that's probably why this is a problem for me. And I notice it more when I'm not wearing any eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by MellyME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this mascara! I have short, straight lashes. After using my shu uemura eyelash curlers and then popping this stuff on, WOW! I bought the maybelline the falsies Volum' Express Waterproof everlasting, not the one with the blue writing in the pic. Apparently it's the newest out. Great price, great mascara! Try it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite thing about this is the wand; it's curved which means an even and easy application all over your lashes. Clumps easy when I apply more than 2 coats however and it doesn't spread the lashes out evenly as I like. But quite good at volumising! Not very waterproof I'd say, so don't buy this product if you're relying on that!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Clumps TONS! Hate it... Took it off immediately after seeing it clumping. UPDATE: Added some water to it, and it doesnt clump as much, if at all. It is tough to remove as it is waterproof, and some eyelashes come out/off with the mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

[rating: 4.5 lippies, rounded up to 5]

i always use my trusty shu uemura eyelash curler before any mascara, and the falsies waterproof keeps my lashes curled all day long. i found that it gives some volume and provides good length which really accentuates my lashes when curled and i love the big doll-eye look effect it gives. my only gripe with it is that it smudges after 5-6 hours of wear, but i happily put up with it since it gives me the look i'm going for. i have repurchased this multiple times over and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by NicolineLisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All in all A great mascara and it works well as a normal mascara, but you can't go to the pool with it, because it is not waterproof at all.
But i really like the formula and the brush 👌

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

I bought this because I needed a waterproof mascara and everyone seemed to love it. At first, I really liked it, but after I used it a few times, it got super clumpy and gooey. Every time i touched my eye (even hours after I applied it) i would get mascara goo on my finger. Other days, it seems to be okay. Honestly, I'm just using it up to get rid of it! If anyone has any suggestions to take the clumping away, I'd love to take advice! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Almante

Pros
- Give lashes the 'Falsies' look, lashes are slightly flared and long enough to catch attention.
- Give the 'Black' intense look.
- Many coats can be applied.
- Nice, attractive packaging.

Cons
- Smells too synthetic. You can actually smell your lashes, which is abnormal.
- Heavy and thick. Uncomfortable to wear.
- Sometimes when applied on the lower lashes or at the tips of lashes, it can cause terrible mess and clumps.
- Damage lashes. When I removed the product, I found lots of my lashes falling. I've never have this issue when I used other mascara.

❤ Overall, I won't buy this mascara again. It looks beautiful when other people see you wear it, but it doesn't feel great for you ❤