September 21, 2014 | 1806 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bettybear135

Love all the colors but absolutely hate the white shade. It kind of falls on my face after a couple hours of wear. However, loove the pink and the crease shade. Soo beautiful, silky, pigmented and absolutely amazing. It is amazing enough to make up for the crappy white shade:) LOVE IT ANYWAYYS. Plus it's dirt cheap:D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by LesleeLane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love these Wet n' Wild trios! Walking on eggshells is such a beautiful combination of colors that works for everybody. You can best the price. I love this and Silent Treatment. The pigment is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great texture, great pigmentation, great stating power, great colours, great price! This eyeshadow is definitely one of my favourites, I absolutely LOVE it. My only complaint is that the packaging broke

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All three of the colors in this trio are very pigmented and blendable, the texture of the shadows is very soft and creamy which can sometimes lead to crumbling/fallout. These are a little bit too shimmery for my taste; I wouldn't recommend using the highlight shade on the brow bone unless you are into super dramatic highlights, but it works great as an inner corner highlight or lid color. The champagne Eyelid color is probably my favorite of the three. Overall, a great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The thing I like about this eyeshadow is that it is very pigmented, the colours come out very nicely. It is pretty lasting too (I don't use primer) I would say it's a great beginner eyeshadow. What I didn't really like is that it is really shimmery and the packaging is awful! At first it was very hard to open because of the sticker holding it down and the brushes inside are useless! I also noticed that there is residue fallout from the eyeshadow leaving the palette a bit messy so it has to be cleaned once in a while

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One word. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by vintageloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This feels buttery, silky and lightweight while packing a serious pigmentation punch. The shades are light and natural and have just enough dimension when used together to make your eyes POP. Used with or without a primer they are divine and the pot size means they'll last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading all of the reviews. I like a neutral eye and this sure does give me that. The eyeshadows blend well and for me, they are just the right pigment. I always wear a primer tho. Yes, they are shimmery -- and I tend to just use the lightest shade as a highlighter and the light pink shade as a base. The brown is beautiful, but I don't always like a shimmery crease. Overall, this is a great little product that will give you an everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

LOVE this palette! You get more than what you pay for with wet n wild. These shadows are extremely pigmented and smooth. I only have 3(yes 3) shadows/palettes I use regularly. Stila kitten, Naked 2 and this! Very blendable and lasts a long time with primer. You wont regret buying this, for only a few bucks you cant lose anything!
Pros:
Cost
Pigmentation
Blendable
Smooth and nonchalky

Cons:
None :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

I really like this trio, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. I loveee the pigmentation, it's amazing as all the wet n wild eyeshadows are, but it's just too shimmery for me. I like a natural look for everyday, and while I love the colors, I find the shimmer is too much. I love the lid color, and I would use it for a highlight if it weren't so shimmery. The crease and highlight are also very beautiful and I love them for fancier occasions. I wore this trio to a formal and it looked stunning in pictures and everything, I just wouldn't wear it on a daily basis.