Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/8/2013 11:17:00 PM

awesome Awesome AWESOME. Soft and pigmented, easily bendable and a great price! This is a must havet trio to own! I use it the most often along with my two-faced palette and that's something. The only thing I have to complain about is how fragile all the wnw trios are. Do not travel with!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

These shadows are so buttery and velvety. I haven't found any eye shadows with this texture at the drugstore. All three shades are pigmented and gorgeous. I love how these shades are all wearable and look good together. You can't beat the price. A+

on 9/29/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love the subtle shimmers in this palette. I just love affordable make-up and when you find things like this - that are great quality but also so inexpensive - it's just the best! Gorgeous for everyday. Love the rose-gold eyelid colour the most, makes my eyes look wide awake.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great everyday trio, especially for when I want to wear a bold lip during the day. It makes my eyes look big, its got subtle colors. I am going to aquire a backup as I know I will go through this quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wet n wild really has such nice eyeshadows for super inexpensive. I love the colours in this trio, they look good all together or sometimes I use a matte shade for the crease. They're so smooth & pigmented, and for under $4 you can't go wrong.

on 9/26/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This popped my Wet n Wild cherry, as Wet n Wild is for some reason not sold in any of my local or even semi-local drugstores- I found this trio on a random display at a grocery, which is actually sort of frustrating as I've been told by all of YouTube I need to try these shadows. And although I only use the crease colour, the hype is justified. The quality is great. High pigment, high blendability even with the most useless of brushes. Considering these factors and also the price, this is a foolproof choice in life.

on 9/26/2013 9:22:00 AM

I like this palettte, though I feel it doesn't show up too well on my eyes because of my skintone. when I was paler I loved it, but since I started working I've been getting tanner so now it doesn't show up as well.

on 9/26/2013 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Why don't you own this yet? Go. Run. This is an all-around fabulous purchase. The lid color is a light, rose-gold shade with a champagne shimmer to it. It has enough warmth in it to look good on all skin tones (I am medium-olive so I understand that frosty pinks/silvers aren't always appealing. This passes the test) and I have fallen in love with the crease color. It is the perfect gold-brown to give definition and depth while being subtle enough for everyday. I'm still undecided on the brow color - the cream is a little too pale for me - but given the price there is no reason you shouldn't be on your way to the drugstore right now.

on 9/23/2013 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like this trio for a very subtle eye look. I use this when I'm wearing a more dramatic lip color, so my eyes aren't naked. The biggest drawback is that there isn't a lot of difference between the browbone color and the eyelid color. Both are a pale ivory-pinky-beige, with the lid color having slightly more shimmer. The brown is a pale, golden warm brown. These colors are subtle so its hard to mess this up. I would buy this again. Its a wearable versatile trio to have on hand.

on 9/21/2013 10:29:00 PM

Beautiful everyday wear color trio. Compliments every skin tone. Pigmentation is strong and the colors blend well. No fall out and it's about $3. Every gal should own this mini palette.