Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

love this for everyday

on 9/14/2013 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is hands down the biggest surprise fave I've gotten in all the times I've bought make up. The first time I swiped it on my lids I fell in love. The eyelid color which is a beautiful pink champagne color glides on and catches the light so gives your eyes that natural look but with an ooomph. The other two shades compliment this color and whenever I wear this combo I always get a lot of compliments, as if I've suddenly learned some exotic make up secret. But really it's just this palette! I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Say hello to your new best friend. This is, hands down, the best $3 I have ever spent on makeup. If I could only use one eyeshadow set for the rest of my life THIS would be it without a doubt. The colors are absolutely beautiful and I was blown away by the quality. They're not chalky like a lot of the other WNW shadows. They are smooth with a satin finish and blend so so well. I won't go into a lengthy review because the 400 and something girls who reviewed this before me have pretty much summed it up but.... buy this. Definitely buy this. Then buy more for backups in case WNW discontinues because... well because it's just awesome.

on 9/6/2013 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Well, I have to admit that I hadn't used wet n wild since junior high(late 80's) and back then it was cheap and not that great. Well, fast forward many years later and I decided to give the color icon trios a try based on some recommendations and I am soooo glad I did. This particular trio is my go to everyday eye shadows. They go on great, soft, shimmery, blends, and just a great palette to have!!!

on 9/5/2013 8:57:00 PM

I bought this because of the great reviews.
I was moving away from more shimmery products but had a dollar off coupon (so $1.99) and heard such great things that I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it out.

I love it! It is extremely wearable for so many skin tones and pairs amazingly with darker browns and blacks and other neutrals that I already own. I love pairing the pink over a dark brown base (like bad to the bronze color tattoo). It's beautiful and light and fun.

on 8/31/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS TRIO. I didn't read any reviews before buying this trio. Just came across it in Walmart and thought I'd give it a try for the price. The colors have great payoff and blend effortlessly. Wet 'n' Wild was on point with trio. I have hit pan on lid shade and will be repurchasing ASAP. great trio for $3.00

on 8/22/2013 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wasn't expecting much from Walking on Eggshells when I bought it. I'd read the good reviews and some not so good. I haven't used a lot of WnW shadows before, but the one I had used had a ton of fallout. I have to say I'm pretty darn happy with this trio. I needed a good neutral and the price was right ( I believe I purchased this at 50% off). The key to this brand is to use a good primer, tap off the excess (which actually wasn't that much considering my previous experience) and pat it on the lid with the sponge applicator. I did use a brush (Real Techniques) to apply the crease and browbone colors and to blend. It looks absolutely fabulous. I would definitely buy this again at full price $2.99!

on 8/18/2013 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not a bad palette/trio. Neutrals are great. Needs a matte but that's ok. Great for the price

on 8/15/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I agree that the color & pigmentation on this trio is excellent. I will have no issues purchasing this again ~ very flattering!

on 8/14/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have 3 of these in my makeup vanity somewhere. This is the BEST Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio that they have. Its great for everyday considering all the neutral colors and has shimmer to it which makes it perfect for night time as well. They're super inexpensive, around 2.99 each and last quite a while considering the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented. The colors compliment each other well and considering the price, its definitely a must-have.