July 30, 2014 | 1136 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

All three of the colors in this trio are very pigmented and blendable, the texture of the shadows is very soft and creamy which can sometimes lead to crumbling/fallout. These are a little bit too shimmery for my taste; I wouldn't recommend using the highlight shade on the brow bone unless you are into super dramatic highlights, but it works great as an inner corner highlight or lid color. The champagne Eyelid color is probably my favorite of the three. Overall, a great buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by xmaac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The thing I like about this eyeshadow is that it is very pigmented, the colours come out very nicely. It is pretty lasting too (I don't use primer) I would say it's a great beginner eyeshadow. What I didn't really like is that it is really shimmery and the packaging is awful! At first it was very hard to open because of the sticker holding it down and the brushes inside are useless! I also noticed that there is residue fallout from the eyeshadow leaving the palette a bit messy so it has to be cleaned once in a while

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Maycup000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One word. Amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by vintageloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This feels buttery, silky and lightweight while packing a serious pigmentation punch. The shades are light and natural and have just enough dimension when used together to make your eyes POP. Used with or without a primer they are divine and the pot size means they'll last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after reading all of the reviews. I like a neutral eye and this sure does give me that. The eyeshadows blend well and for me, they are just the right pigment. I always wear a primer tho. Yes, they are shimmery -- and I tend to just use the lightest shade as a highlighter and the light pink shade as a base. The brown is beautiful, but I don't always like a shimmery crease. Overall, this is a great little product that will give you an everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

LOVE this palette! You get more than what you pay for with wet n wild. These shadows are extremely pigmented and smooth. I only have 3(yes 3) shadows/palettes I use regularly. Stila kitten, Naked 2 and this! Very blendable and lasts a long time with primer. You wont regret buying this, for only a few bucks you cant lose anything!
Pros:
Cost
Pigmentation
Blendable
Smooth and nonchalky

Cons:
None :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by viv5499

I really like this trio, but I'm not absolutely in love with it. I loveee the pigmentation, it's amazing as all the wet n wild eyeshadows are, but it's just too shimmery for me. I like a natural look for everyday, and while I love the colors, I find the shimmer is too much. I love the lid color, and I would use it for a highlight if it weren't so shimmery. The crease and highlight are also very beautiful and I love them for fancier occasions. I wore this trio to a formal and it looked stunning in pictures and everything, I just wouldn't wear it on a daily basis.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by CandyLatte

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

3 MAC dupes in 1 cheap pallette!!
browbone= shroom
crease= cork
lid= mac naked lunch

very cheap! (got mine for $2)
pigmented

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this trio. I am pretty experienced with makeup, but I still love the fact that they specify which shade goes where. It helps when I'm teaching my friends how to do their eyes. The crease color is not as dark as you think it would be looking at it in the pan, and it is not as pigmented as the lid and brow bone colors are. I ran out of my UD primer potion, so I just used a stick concealer as a primer, and I had no problems whatsoever with creasing. Packaging sucks, and so do the brushes it comes with, but you can't beat the price. I'd repurchase if I ever ran out. Good for everyday use! I'm in high school, and it is definitely an appropriate everyday eye look. Sometimes I think the super shimmery highlight color is too much, and will employ "Heaven" from my Too Faced Natural Eye palette in it's place. Also, I don't always like a shimmery crease so I'll use "Tease" from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette or "Naked" from the original Naked palette instead.

I've given this and Silent Treatment as gifts to friends who are inexperienced with makeup and they all love it, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ExoticAlbino

This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I like it more than a lot of the higher end ones I've bought from Sephora in the past. The champagne lid color makes my green eyes *pop* without being too dramatic for everyday wear. Wet n Wild is famous for their super pigmented, buttery eyeshadows & Walking on Eggshells is no dissapointment.