Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/18/2013 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not a bad palette/trio. Neutrals are great. Needs a matte but that's ok. Great for the price

on 8/15/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I agree that the color & pigmentation on this trio is excellent. I will have no issues purchasing this again ~ very flattering!

on 8/14/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have 3 of these in my makeup vanity somewhere. This is the BEST Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio that they have. Its great for everyday considering all the neutral colors and has shimmer to it which makes it perfect for night time as well. They're super inexpensive, around 2.99 each and last quite a while considering the eyeshadows are pretty pigmented. The colors compliment each other well and considering the price, its definitely a must-have.

on 8/14/2013 4:27:00 PM

Such a great trio. It looks amazing I love every color in it.
But I don't use it together though because I find it looks over shimmery to me.
Does crease a little bit on my super oily eyelid

on 8/13/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

Great little trio, a definite daily go-to for a not-too-overdone look. The colors are pretty well pigmented and blend well. Can't go wrong for the price. I'd buy this again, but it appears it's going to last for a long while since it doesn't take much to get the desired look. WNW continues to surprise me with their quality.

on 8/13/2013 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wet n Wild has been impressing me lately. I kept hearing good things about this trio so i decided to give it a try. For 2.99, this is a great little trio and the colors are pigmented, smooth, and super blendable. Of all my drugstore e/s, this one is definitely my favorite! I'm going to get the comfort palette next time i see it.

Like most people, I'll add on and say the Wet n Wild eyeshadows are amazing. This trio is no difference. Creamy and pigmented and easy to blend. I just wish at least one of these shades was matte. Wet N Wild needs to make more matte eyeshadows

on 8/6/2013 5:14:00 PM

love this little trio! its very pigmented and for a drugstore brand pretty good quality and for the price even better.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I feel as if I got a different product from the other reviewers! The highlight and eyelid shades are both very creamy and pigmented and up to par with Wet n Wild's other permanent eyeshadows. The eyelid shade especially is a lovely champagne-pink color. However, the brown is not very pigmented. However I applied it, it applied sheer. Even if I tried to build it up, it looked odd, unfortunately. The highlight shade is pretty standard so if I bought this palette, it would only be for the eyelid shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this trio! The colors are natural and highly pigmented! The application is smooth and the eyeshadow is smooth and buttery! There is some fallout though which is why I gave this product four stars but overall, I love it! Plus, it's dirt cheap. Only $2.99! GOOD LUCK!