April 19, 2014 | 1684 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by katz170

I love this stuff. I use it before I blow-dry as a general detangler and to add softness to my hair. It gives me shine, smoothness and it smells GREAT (to me)....mmmm. I was using an expensive salon brand before as a leave-in and this works just as well, probably even better. It's very budget friendly. I have really short hair and just a few sprays does the trick for me. The only negative is that sometimes the pump gets clogged (all my products usually do). Just run the pump over with some hot water, viola - done! LOVE. Don't discontinue!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by hydrahlw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been the best detangler for my 3-year-old daughter's fine, curly hair. I used all the "kid" detanglers and they made her hair worse. This is her first HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Mickey41

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is absolutely an amazing leave-in hair conditioner. My hair is very delicate from being dyed so often and this makes it feel so soft and healthy. I don't agree with it having a bad odor. I think it smells like coconuts and very tropical-like. I personally don't rate products on their smell, just on how effective it works. it is meant to condition, and that it does. I use this when I go to to the beach and it always leaves my hair with pretty waves. I also use it at night, when I wash my hair and let it dry overnight in braids. I highly recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by themagiconch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. It makes my hair manageable in the morning (I go to bed with it wet). I just spritz this until my hair is damp-ish, smooth it down by brushing and go. It does have a strong smell, but I happen to love the scent. There are two things I don't like: it can make your hair kind of sticky if you use too much. But that's only if you douse your whole head with it. And the spray nozzle could be better. Instead of being a light mist with each spray, it's heavier and reaches a smaller circumference, so it's hard to use just a teeny bit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far so good! I bought this at my local Hannaford for $3 I think and it is a really good leave in conditioner for me. I like how it comes in a spray bottle to evenly distribute the product.It does not weight down my hair or make it sticky it also adds some shine and smells really good almost like a mix of almonds and coconut.Overall a great buy at a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jaymemarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product! It leaves my hair smelling nice & feeling very soft.

I'd deffinetly buy it again, GREAT value- I bought it for $3.

I think this actuay works better than my CHI products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by kadbeauty

Since I am exposed to chlorine regularly for swimming, I needed to buy a leave-in conditioner that would protect my hair during the day. My hair was noticeably softer after a few days, and the big knots I usually get at the nape of my neck got smaller and less frequent significantly. The smell is great. The only complaint is that sometimes the spray-top button doesn't spray at first when you press it, but not a big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by shootingstar81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My hair gets terribly tangled, so I really need something that actually WORKS. And this stuff does. Plus, it smells wonderful, like summer, very coconut-y.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by nightlydevil

I was so disappointed by this. There are only two things I really want a leave-in conditioner to do: make my hair smell nice, and make it easier to brush without breakage. Let's break it down for a minute:

Smell: I have to admit I kind of like the smell, but I could see how plenty of people would hate it; it's kind of like sunscreen, a sweet coconut smell that is nostalgic but not at all sophisticated.

Price: Not bad, I think I got it on sale for like $3 at CVS.

Shine: It did seem to add a bit of shine to my hair, but not enough to counter its disadvantages.

Conditioning/brush-ability: Awful. I have pretty healthy, straight hair, and I can usually run a comb through it with no problems - even when it's damp. The places where I sprayed this stuff became sort of sticky and matted together, so I could feel my hair snapping as I tried to brush through it. ACK. Total dealbreaker for me.

It actually ruined my blowout. My hair would have been better with no product at all. Despite the price, I will be returning this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by chippergal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best leave-in ever. Leaves my hair soft, but not weighed down. This is the best smelling hair product I have ever used, hands down. Smells like coconuts.