E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 5/2/2012 10:54:00 PM

OMG i love this product! a little goes a long way. i got it for 3 dollars at target i love this and recommend this to all my friends

on 5/1/2012 2:05:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My favourite of 4 Elf blushes. I don`t count Gotta Glow. Matte, which I prefer. Impressive pigmentation and great cool dolly pink colour. Bit chulky but feels soft and good lasting power. Makes me wanna get Nars Desire to see how they really compare colourwise.

on 4/22/2012 3:22:00 AM

I love when I find products like this. I had been eyeing the award winning bobby brown pale pink blush, and the nars blush desire, and even bare esscentuals fruit cocktail which are all the same bright pink.

So I was so excited to see this same color in ELF. It is a very vivid bright pink. But when its applied sparingly it is a vision of a lovely naturally flushed pink cheek.

This blush even made my eyes look bluer.

The product is finely milled, and very pigmented and has reasonable staying power. And it is 8-10 times less then its counterparts, its only 3$

on 4/21/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

hot pink color that looks scary in pan.... but comes off as a very soft, light, and natural on your skin. I dont know how they did it at ELF, but this color suits my olive skin tone so well. I will definately buy it again. It is cheap and I haven't seen this shade of pink anywhere else.

on 4/20/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Since the moment I saw this on the Target rack..it was love at first sight! I am so glad I got my hands on this color! Perfect for every skintone, and a must-have for summer!

This is the best blush that I ever used and is my go to staple product! The color is super natural and blending it in with my skin tone is really easy. Very pleased with this purchase.

on 4/19/2012 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Pros:

- pigmented
- long wearing
- natural looking

Cons:

- none

Comments:

I like this, but it took me some getting use to. This comes off as a soft, natural pink once on...but it does have blue undertones to it. So, I found it to look a little weird on my olive complexion. After a couple of days, I got use to the shade and think it looks rather pretty. Pigmentation is superb, as well as staying power. It's just a nice, blue-based matte pink blush.

Will repurchase.

on 4/17/2012 4:05:00 PM

I LOVE this blush!!! Perfect pink with a pop. Applies Super bright and lasts. This is one of my favorite new blushes. Love!

on 4/5/2012 1:42:00 PM

I wanted a blush that gave a pop of color with little effort, and this is it. It's awesome. I love bright colors, and I like that it can be subtle or wild. Everything is perfect, except that the plastic bit on the cover popped out, but i just used some elmers to glue it back in place, and it was fine. It's not happened to any of my other studio blushes, so i think it must have just been that one.

on 4/3/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

If I had not read the reviews on this product, I never would have tried it. And I would totally have missed out on a great blush. The color is very bright and youthful. Not too much though, or you will look pretty silly. A little goes a long way. My skin is cool toned, medium beige, and this color looks fantastic on my cheeks.

Popular Blush Products