April 25, 2014 | 928 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by merin44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Of course out of all the blushes in the studio section I was attracted to the bright pink one. I love this blush. I think the fact that its only three bucks kinda scares people off and makes them think its cheap and not a quality blush but I actually think its great. I combine it with my bronzer and it creates a great contour/pink cheek look. The color might not work for everyone but it did for me. Worth a try for only three bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful color! I'm fair with cool undertones, and this blush just gives me a bright and youthful Barbie-like color. I think that whether you like a light blush look or a more dramatic blush look, either can work with this blush depending on how it's applied. The packaging is also nice and straight to the point. I have one other Studio Blush, but I'm not crazy about it (Candid Coral). I like this one much better and I'm using it everyday. It's only $3, so definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by itsjenna007

This is my favorite color from E.L.F. Its a very pretty, bright pink. The pigmentation is great. I have two of these and they are both a bit chalky but not hard to blend. I love that its matte, which is hard to find when it comes to cheap blushes. The packaging is okay but the see through plastic piece fell out. Great value for a $3 blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by fawn001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful blush. I say that I would buy it again but it is so pigmented that I dont know if I will ever finish the entire thing! I love to wear this with a light colored eyeshadow and very bright pink lipstick. It makes me feel like a Barbie Doll or as another reviewer said, a princess.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by cab2434

This is a great product. It's better than Benefit's Dandelion and even some of the Nars blushes (def not all of them)...I don't know why people say it's chalky because I don't find it so at all. It lasts all day, is VERY pigmented and is the best price you could ask for (Can be $1.50 when ELF has a sale, I mean c'mon). The packaging is also very sturdy and well-made.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 8:33:00 PM More reviews by lovemakeuup

the color is soooooooooooooooooo cute. but dont use a heavy hand on this, you willl turn out looking like a CLOWN. hahaha. and i recommend using a powder brush and just lightly brushing it on will give you a nice flushy looking glow. love this and dirt cheap toooo xoxoxoox

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 5:33:00 AM More reviews by BAGBARBIE

I am NW55 and I know that I was dead wrong for even trying this blush. When I did a swatch on the back of my hand it was very pigmented and looked as if it would actually show up on my skin tone. Well, it didn't show up the actual color shown but it did give me a kind of coral blush look. It still kind of worked out and wasn't actually a full waste of money, just didn't get the color payoff. I wouldn't buy this blush again, but I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by zoey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm Asian medium olive toned (NC35/C4) and this is my favorite go-to blush! So flattering on my skintone. It looks terribly garish in the pan but applies on beautifully & blends well. I have about 30 blushes that have been neglected because of this beauty. I reach for this so much that I see a (gasp!) actual DIP forming on this. Unheard of. There is only 1 other blush that has gotten more use than this one: Milani's (original) Luminous blush, which has since been reformulated into an entirely different shade than the original. Anyways, if I ever run out of this blush, I will definitely be repurchasing again!

5/2/12 Update: I'm still using this blush 95% of the time. I'm seriously considering swapping away my 20 other blushes. Really. This blush is *that* fantastic!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by ndoh

This is probably my favorite blush. It gives me a wonderful pink flush; it makes me feel like a princess .

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by teslafaraday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this blush looks extremely bright in the pan, it blends EXTREMELY well. I am quite pale with reddish undertones, and I find this shade to be very flattering. You don't have to use a lot, either. I will definitely repurchase.