December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by melimae

I love anything to do with tea and products on the more natural side, so i was really excited to try this out! At first i was really taken back by the scent (really perfumey?) and the texture, but it really worked wonders for my skin! A lot of cleansers make me break out or dry me out like crazy, but this one is really gentle. The texture is perfect after you get use to it, and the price is great (i got it for $3.77 at walmart). A+!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by gracieunderscore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is my absolute favourite scrub, and does exactly what it advertises naturally clear skin!

I recommend this highly to all my friends and family members.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Cherrywaves

It is really great product....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by DiJO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not a bad scrub but it really didn't do much for my skin.
Feels good when scrubbing because it is not that coarse,
but it really didn't do anything to my skin.
I think the apricot scrub is a tiny bit better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this product. I have acne-prone oily skin and I like to use this about once a day for gentle exfoliation. It has a nice fresh, kind of sweet scent (doesn't smell like green tea to me at all) and very fine grains, almost like extremely fine sand. My skin always feels very soft and smooth after I use this and I hasn't caused any adverse reactions. It neither prevents nor causes acne, I just like the gentle and thorough exfoliation it provides.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by jenlauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted this to exfoliate my combo skin and prevent some zits here and there. Even when I use a dab, the product leaves behind the exfoliating powder (especially on the sides of my face, eyebrows, around nose). Applying make up or brow pencil after using this is not a bright idea.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:56:00 AM More reviews by cescilay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the reviews here. I was hoping that it will help clear a couple or so pimples but sadly, it does more harm than good. It causes breakouts, redness and it makes my skin look dirty. What a waste of money since I bought the large tube. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the travel size before commuting to a full size & I'm glad that I did. My face did not burn or tingle when I spot tested this. However, it did clog my pores where I used this. It's been a week & they're still there sadly. I wanted this scrub to work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by geekischic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! I couldn't find at first, then I scored it at walmart for under five dollars. It's nice and scrubby, cleansing and refreshing! It's very thick, gentle enough to use everyday. Plus, on the upside, I recently scored it at the dollar store in a larger size for only two dollars!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Way better than the apricot scrub!!! I have oily skin, prone to breakouts (mostly hormonal), but get the occasional dryness due to acne medications and my skin just being a butt. This addresses several issues all at once. It foams up a bit and cleanses the oil, is medicated to deal with breakouts, and is scrubby to get rid of dry skin. So much win!
I like that this is a fine grit scrub, it really gets in there and exfoliates a lot better than the apricot scrub, which every time I use that I usually feel like I'm just mashing it into my face trying to get it to do something.
I hope this product sticks around, St. Ives has a way about getting rid of awesome products (still mourning the lose of the cucumber eye gel).