October 25, 2014 | 1726 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by emotasticlips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think the packaging is cute but not very functonal. Its too big to fit into my pocket. And idk what it is but this stuff BURNS MY LIPS! I tried it a few times within the course of a few weeks and every single time it burned on contact. I would wipe it off and have to apply a different balm. With my expirence i dont even want to try any of the of eos balms.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by haha341778

I like the idea of the shape. I bought this because of the shape ,the spf15 and it claims to be organic which is pretty good for a lip balm. But speak of moisturize, not so well. I don’t think I would buy it again. I would try other product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by misschanandlerbong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite daytime lip balm. I bought it mostly because it had SPF in it and because of the lemon scent. I find it pretty moisturizing and I'm prone to super dry lips most of the time. The lemon scent isn't as lingering as I had hoped (I loves me some lemony smells) but its decent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not alot of moisturization. Can barely smell the lemon. Pass on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Lulla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up on a recent trip to NYC. I don't recall the price I paid.

I think the packaging is great. I keep it on my bedside table and use it at night before I sleep. While I agree with some of the others that it doesn't feel moisturing I find that my lips feel softer with prolonged use. I didn't experience any issues with grittiness.

I love the light lemony scent it has.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally tried this after hearing all the hype about it. I'm really not that impressed. I didn't see a big difference in the softness of my lips. The lemon scent is nice I guess, but the moisturizing properties are nothing to write home about. It also seems as though my lips got drier than normal in between applications. This is just an overhyped, useless product in my opinion. I think Chapstick is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lafflemywaffle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this chapstick! My favorite. It smells so delicious, and it's easy to find in my bag :) I love the packaging, except for when I just want to carry it in my pocket because...I can't lol, it doesn't fit. The only complaint is I can never find it anywhere! I always find it in every flavor but the lemon one. I haven't tried the others, and I'm too hooked on this one to give it up

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by franklin4life

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For some reason, this lip balm started on waxy, then after a week of use became creamy, then after that it became grainy. It might be because of the all-natural stuff in it, but I don't like how unstable this product is.

I do like the smell and taste, but the packaging is pretty gimmicky. I always manage to scrape the lip balm in random spots cause of my teeth.

Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE the scent and flavor of this lip balm but I CAN'T STAND the texture! I have this one, the strawberry sorbet one, and the summer fruit one. The strawberry sorbet lip balm is my favorite! The other two are soft and creamy but this one is hard and rough. Idk why but it's really strange. I wish it was as good as the other two because of the amazing smell!! I would fully recommend the strawberry sorbet one though. The summer fruit lip balm tastes like pineapple (which I hate) but it happens to be soft and creamy like the strawberry sorbet!! Lol maybe I'm just too picky :P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by mlovesmakeup97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves lips nice and moist and smells great.