September 1, 2014 | 2004 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by haha341778

I like the idea of the shape. I bought this because of the shape ,the spf15 and it claims to be organic which is pretty good for a lip balm. But speak of moisturize, not so well. I don’t think I would buy it again. I would try other product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by misschanandlerbong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite daytime lip balm. I bought it mostly because it had SPF in it and because of the lemon scent. I find it pretty moisturizing and I'm prone to super dry lips most of the time. The lemon scent isn't as lingering as I had hoped (I loves me some lemony smells) but its decent.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not alot of moisturization. Can barely smell the lemon. Pass on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Lulla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up on a recent trip to NYC. I don't recall the price I paid.

I think the packaging is great. I keep it on my bedside table and use it at night before I sleep. While I agree with some of the others that it doesn't feel moisturing I find that my lips feel softer with prolonged use. I didn't experience any issues with grittiness.

I love the light lemony scent it has.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally tried this after hearing all the hype about it. I'm really not that impressed. I didn't see a big difference in the softness of my lips. The lemon scent is nice I guess, but the moisturizing properties are nothing to write home about. It also seems as though my lips got drier than normal in between applications. This is just an overhyped, useless product in my opinion. I think Chapstick is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lafflemywaffle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this chapstick! My favorite. It smells so delicious, and it's easy to find in my bag :) I love the packaging, except for when I just want to carry it in my pocket because...I can't lol, it doesn't fit. The only complaint is I can never find it anywhere! I always find it in every flavor but the lemon one. I haven't tried the others, and I'm too hooked on this one to give it up

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by franklin4life

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For some reason, this lip balm started on waxy, then after a week of use became creamy, then after that it became grainy. It might be because of the all-natural stuff in it, but I don't like how unstable this product is.

I do like the smell and taste, but the packaging is pretty gimmicky. I always manage to scrape the lip balm in random spots cause of my teeth.

Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE the scent and flavor of this lip balm but I CAN'T STAND the texture! I have this one, the strawberry sorbet one, and the summer fruit one. The strawberry sorbet lip balm is my favorite! The other two are soft and creamy but this one is hard and rough. Idk why but it's really strange. I wish it was as good as the other two because of the amazing smell!! I would fully recommend the strawberry sorbet one though. The summer fruit lip balm tastes like pineapple (which I hate) but it happens to be soft and creamy like the strawberry sorbet!! Lol maybe I'm just too picky :P

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by mlovesmakeup97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves lips nice and moist and smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this. I had wanted a new SPF lip balm for a while, and I didn't want to spend a crazy amount of money. I also wanted a packaging fresh and new. So, I picked this up at Walmart for about $3, give or take. It's also in other drugstores for a few cents more. One thing I loved was the shape. Finally, a shape that will make heads turn. Really, I don't think I would have given it a lesser opinion if it didn't have the same shape. The shape is just a bonus, I was surprised to find that it actually was not as large as I expected. The egg shape does fit in my pocket, and once I have actually put two of these balms in my pocket at the same time. They are bulky, but it's okay. It's unique. You twist in a full circle to open it, and do the same to close it. It makes a clicking noise to let you know it's all the way closed. I have bought so many of eos balms, and I have had the unfortunate experience of one falling out, which is really an unpleasant surprise to find, even more so on a new lip balm. I really like this because you can see how much balm you have used and how much you have left, and with tube balms it's almost a guessing game. It makes it simpler to know if you are going to run out and be stranded without a lip balm. The smell is amazing. It smells like those lemon drop candies, or the lemonade mix you buy to mix with water and get yummy lemonade! It's such a yummy scent. It is very waxy, but this way it doesn't melt, which would be tragic if it did. If you use it enough like I do, it's not as waxy, more creamy. Problem solved. So, thus, use it more and it's creamier, use it less and it's waxier. When I say more, I don't mean ever 5 minutes or anything, either. I love rubbing my lips together with this product because it feels plain good. It does give you a bit of shine, but nothing like lip gloss. Just a healthy shine. In the summer, a lip balm with sunscreen is a must. Some lip balms with SPF just smell and taste awful though! Not this one in the least. The higher the SPF, the more protection, and SPF 15 is great to have. It's always my lip balm for going out because it both protects from the air, wind, temperature, and sun. The price is just okay. It's not extremely expensive, but compared to regular lip balms, it's not too cheap either. It does almost have two entire regular tube lip balls inside of it (it's .25 oz), which evens it all out. It's still not something I would buy eight of and scatter around every room of my house. There is only one thing I really dislike besides the price. When you apply the lip balm, it's so easy to scrape the balm with your teeth or the lid. I don't have buck teeth either, trust me. After that, I would have little, tiny scratches on the surface of the balm. It's usually in odd places too, like the complete side of the balm where I hardy apply it at. I guess I just have to be super careful. Overall, I would totally reccomend. And I would buy it again, I love this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No