October 25, 2014 | 914 users online

Eye Primer - NARS - Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Jaymieeb

Fabulous eye primer! First eye primer I've ever used, and I can't imagine better. If I put makeup on in the morning, I hardly need to touch it up when going out at night. A little expensive, but a good investment as it will last if you don't use it for every single day wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by jmsk112486

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So much better than UD PP for me! I hated UD because it felt so heavy but Nars feels really light. Better than UD for longevity too. My shadows don't crease and colors look true to pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail eye shadow primer! I have very oily eyelids compared to my normal/dry skin and not even urban decay primer potion would prevent my eye shadows from creasing. Not only does it make my eye shadows not crease and last all day, but it also brighten ups my eyelid and almost makes my eyelids not oily weather I wear eye shadow that day or not. It does not have a strong scent to me at all, its texture is almost tacky feeling (not in a bad way) once you blend it on your eyelid and/or put eye shadow on the tacky-ness goes away. I'm already on my third tube of this product and could not image applying eye shadows without it. I would highly recommend this product to someone who has oily eyelids if primer potion or shadow insurance did not work for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

It's not that great. I find ud primer potion is the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by midorisour

it works. this is heavy duty. still easy to blend, color looks the same. are there eye primer products out there cheaper? sure. it all comes down to preference. used udpp in the bottle for years, but now there are others available finally just as good

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by SHEMP1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great!!! My eyeshadow really stays put and stands out so much better when I use this product. I love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by corifornication

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Um...wow. This stuff is great. I'd heard from a lot of people that this was sort of the creme de la creme of eye primers, and they weren't kidding. I tend to stick with the Courtney Love-esque eyeliner-circle-that-looks-like-it-was-drawn-with-crayon-look, so by the end of the day, some of it has inevitably smeared somewhere, but not with this. Even on my lower lashline, everything looked almost as fresh as when I'd first applied it. I've got quite oily skin too, so this was AMAZING to see.

I docked a point because of the price (half the tube is a brush! I've never seen a lid like that before) and because this is not so great with eye shadows. While they'll stay put all day, this makes it substantially harder to apply and blending virtually impossible. But if you put some work into it, the pay off is totally worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This eye primer didn't do anything. It didn't make my eyeshadows last any longer than not using anything. I returned it because it was a waste of a step.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by caithni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sorry I just don't see what all the fuss is about and why this product gets so many good reviews. Terrible, useless, and expensive! :( I did give it a good try, used different products around my eyes first, or none, let it dry, didnt let it dry. No, everything smudged, in some cases seemed to smudge worse than usual - grrrrrrr! It also made my eyes water all day. I threw it away. I thought the packaging was rubbish too, even if I had of liked it - what is with the whole wand thing? Doesnt make any sense. Have also tried Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance and that didnt work for me either . Am going to try Stila Prime Pot and see how that goes ....

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyfountain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AMAZING! Best product i've bought in a long time. My eyelids tend to get very oily but now with this stuff my eyeshadow stays put & doesn't crease ever! Love love love this I can't believe I barely found out about this at 29 years old lol