Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 8/29/2012 3:00:00 PM

First of all, let me say that I have not noticed any sort of improvement in my lashes length or fullness, hence the subtracted star.
However, the formula and brush of this mascara are just perfect. I love how the formula is not super wet, yet not clumpy. Out of all the mascaras I've used, this one gives me the best full, seperated look. It is not very lengthening... but that can be forgiven because it does not make my lashes fall out. I think that is the only result I have seen from the conditioning formula- my lashes don't fall out so readily. I will continue to purchase this whenever I want a good volumizing mascara.

Wow, Im so so suprised at the low ratings this mascara has been receiving! I cannot say one bad thing about it, definitely my most favourite mascara EVER & I've tried alot.. I came across this mascara because as a brand, I absolutley love Revlon! The packaging is adorable, the tube is amazingly big & the brush, oh gosh, I just love it! The formula is smooth & light & applies fabulous! I always use two coats & it's just perfect! It's never flaked off or given me panda eyes (I DONT use the waterproof type). It lasts all day & gives my lashes the appearance of looking long, thick & full. The only reason I gave it a 4 rating for price, is because here in Australia, this mascara costs $22 & I know overseas, espicially in the states, it's no where near that price.. I usually buy it from eBay anyways, so I dont pay that much, so go me :) :) I hope this helps, because it really is a great product :) x

on 8/24/2012 6:05:00 PM

While Grow Luscious did not promote lash growth for me, I find that the mascara formula itself is quite nice. No flaking or smudging as the day goes on.

on 8/19/2012 9:34:00 AM

Really surprised how much some people didn't get on with this Mascara, but we are all have different lashes, techniques and other variables going on, so maybe not so surprising. I loved it, I think it actually did improve the length and condition of my lashes which I didn't really expect. I didn't have much trouble removing, but as I live in a hardwater area I am used to having to work a bit hard on removal anyway. Loved the length and look it gave to my avaerage-short very straight blonde lashes. Big Improvement!

on 8/16/2012 1:16:00 PM

DO NOT BUY REVLON GROW LUSCIOUS MASCARA.
I made an account here JUST to tell people how bad this product is. If that isn't proof enough, I've got more.

First off, this products DOES NOT in any way shape or form help your lashes grow stronger. In fact, it does the exact opposite. It's such a thick formula that it weighs down your eyelashes, and is almost impossible to remove, so it stays on and ruins your lashes.

And it's almost like wearing waterproof mascara, only worse. It literally does not come off. I am not the type to try makeup one time and immediately throw it away; usually, I'll give it a few wears and try it out to see if it's just something I need to get used to. But this product, I had no problem throwing away after just one use. I scrubbed my skin raw with my strongest brand of makeup remover wipes, and I went through six trying to get it off until I decided that was the best I could do. This was all yesterday, and there's still mascara on my eyelashes after makeup remover and hot water.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, I CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH.

The brush is giant, as well. I felt like I was going to poke my eye out. And this giant brush led to huge clumps, and I never get clumps. I generally do a couple of swipes and any extra swipes to even it out, and I'm good. I tried doing that with this and it was just clump central.

Overall, a terrible product. Don't be dumb like I was and buy it without reading reviews. I know products work differently for different people, but this product is not even worth trying out because I can guarantee you that it will not work out.

on 8/10/2012 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this mascara after watching Sam from Pixiwoo rave about it and I wanted to get my lashes to grow a bit. I don't think it does that at all, but it does help volumize quite a bit. Yes, the brush is big, which means it's prone to clumping but you get some big lashes. My biggest complaint with it is the flaking. I've never had a problem with mascaras flaking before and this one is awful. Even if didn't use black eyeshadow, it looks like I have a ton of fallout. And like other reviewers have said, it is ridiculous to remove. I use the regular formula but it feels like the waterproof one when I'm trying to get it off. I give it two lippies because it does volumize your lashes pretty well but I'd never buy this product or recommend it to anyone. It's just not worth it.

on 8/2/2012 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Grow?? Try not! I was curious and spoke with someone with Revlon on what the ingredient (others say Olive Oil, Rice Protien, ect..) was to help lashes grow and what I got was a long list of things I couldn't pronounce and a simple "we have no one ingredient to help make lashes stronger". (sorry for the run on) Not to mention it washes off horribly, and I don't use waterproof mascaras. I sit with a buff pad scrubbing at it for minutes to get all the residue from my eyes. I feel like it is actually weakening my natural lashes during use, and I'm all about healthy naturally thick lashes. On another note the brush is waaaay too BIG! I guess they want you to poke your eye out or something, it doesn't even hold that much mascara. Not sure as to what the concept of that was supposed to be, but it was clearly overdone. So in a nutshell "grow luscious" false advertisement and in the trash.

No, no, no...do not buy this!
Giving it 2 stars for the brush which is huge (I prefer big fluffy brushes for my wimpy lashes) and the fact that is didn't have a nasty chemical smell that a lot of other brands do these days.
Formula was runny which in my experience, doesn't work with big fluffy brushes. Thicker formulas seem to build better volume IMO.
Easily clumps and gives spider lashes, leaves lashes crunchy and doesn't do much for lifting or curling.
Don't even get me starting on the "growing" claims of this mascara...it's a joke.
There are plenty of better and cheaper mascaras at the drugstore than this!

on 7/27/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe ANYONE likes this mascara! First of all, the brush is TOO BIG. The mascara doesn't even get to my lashes! Second, I bought the NON-waterproof to make removing any excess product easier to remove (with WATER), but some residue remains and I have to rub my Q-tip in something oily in order to remove the rest. But as I say, my main complaint is that the brush is too big! I've been buying mascara for years and never have had this problem. Along with the non-waterproof issue, WASTED MY MONEY and will not buy again - in fact, will go back to Cover Girl or Maybelline and throw this tube away!

on 7/23/2012 7:05:00 PM

For the price, I was pretty impressed with this mascara. I really loved the brush the most. However, I did get some flaking and my lashes felt super brittle (maybe because I bought the WP formula?) Regardless, I really like it. Its not my HG, but its not so good that I will repurchase. I didn't notice any significant difference with the length or volume of my lashes after using an entire tube and using it every day.