July 28, 2014 | 2073 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by balletdancer923

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like these! They easily remove any makeup around my eyes and they do not leave my skin feeling greasy or anything like that. The only down side to these are that I'm having trouble removing waterproof mascara with them. Maybe there's a special trick I'm missing or something, but the only way I can remove my waterproof mascara is to take my eye lashes with my finger tips and one of these pads and to rub my eye lashes... Most of the time some of my lashes come out in the process... there must be a better way. Anyway, these work great for eye makeup, I'm just having trouble taking off mascara with them. (for non-waterproof mascara, I just wash my face and then take off any excess with these pads and it's all gone.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I personally love these. I store them upside down so the pads are always wet. I don't use waterproof makeup and I wear contacts, and they don't irritate my eyes at all.
It removes my eyeliner, mascara, and shadow (I do have to go over my eye a few times to get all of it) and leaves no greasy residue. I don't think the smell is all that bad; I really don't even notice it that much.
Edit: These have started to sting my eyes when I get too close with them:(. The hunt for a new remover begins......

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Morganna777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

horrible, dry and didn't remove even non waterproof makeup, huge disapontment.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by scoshe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

nice amount of product on the pads that are soft and thin. but because they are non-oily...they don't take off the waterproof mascara. since that's what i wear on a daily basis...doesn't do the job like some other remover pads do.

but they are very affordable, the pads come nicely saturated with product, and they remove non-waterproof eye makeup very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by dk_patel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using these pads for a couple of years now, and prefer them over the liquid removers. It's so much easier to pull one of these out than get out a cotton ball and douse it with remover. And, when I get these on sale, they're actually cheaper than if you bought a bottle of remover and cotton balls. Also, better for traveling since it's one package and not a liquid to worry about!

These pads have just enough remover in them. I don't wear a whole lot of eye make up (just eye liner & mascara) so these do the job well. I always found that the liquids would seep into my eyes irritating them. And, as a contact lens wearer they're really great and completely non-irritating. The only thing I'm not sure about is the packaging. I'm wondering if anyone else finds that the pads get drier and drier the longer the container's been open. When I open up a fresh container the pads are pretty wet, but when there's just a quarter of them left they're not as moist. It's not that bad though. I just reactivate them with a couple of drops of water.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by bblissd

i've been using these Almay oil-free eye pads for about 6 years. i love them! i bought the "moisturizing" ones first & boy was that a mistake! they're so GREASY!
but these oil-free ones are Fantastic! no grease & just enough moisture to keep my eye area from becoming too dehydrated.
i would recommend these to anyone. they're sensitive & very thin and light- great for taking off mascara and liquid/pencil liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by qfrostine

I've used these for years. They take off my eye makeup effectively. I fold the pad in half and use the corner to touch up my liquid liner. Sometimes it can leave a greasy feeling but this goes away in a couple of minutes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

These smell awful, and they burn my eyes without removing any makeup. Will never buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 10:52:00 AM More reviews by amy1993

I did not really like these. I've used a lot better. The smell of these was also horrible, very chemical smelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by audbentley86

This has been the only product in my make-up bag that has stayed consistent for the last 10 years! i've tried other make-up remover and i always come back to this, it's so cheap and works great, doesn't burn or irritate my eyes! And it's so cheap and lasts for a long and i've tried make-up remover more than twice the price that irritated my eyes! i recommend this product to anyone!