Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 12/23/2010 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product was a major let down. After reading the good reviews I thought I would give this a try since I was looking for something cheaper to replace my lancome eye remover. These pads took forever to remove my eye makeup. I had to rub my eyes to get the makeup off and then my eyes looked all red, raw and irritated. It also dried out the skin around my eyes as well and made my eyes water. I guess I will stick with lancome for now which I love but wish I could find a cheaper alternative.

on 12/11/2010 11:27:00 PM

I purchased these because of good reviews but I was very disappointed in them. I found them to be a little too "textured" to the point of being rough and they were rather dry. It took several pads to get my mascara off (I don't use waterproof mascara). Overall, these were a disappointment to me. I prefer Neutrogena, Lancome, or BB Long Wear eye makeup remover.

on 12/11/2010 10:52:00 PM

i needed a new make up remover. i usually use the neutrogena oil free make up remover. i decided to try these because i read lots of great things about it. it does not remove any make up at all. it would remove eye shadow but so does soap and water. it does not remove mascara especially since i use waterproof i needed something to that would work. i would have some left mascara left under my eyes and this would not remove it. i definitely would not be repurchasing this again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Been using this since I was a little girl in dance recitals and throughout high school in plays and performances to remove heavy stage eye makeup. now i use this for everyday eye make up. easy to remove convinient pads. don't have to waste a wash cloth. decent price. highly recommend.

on 10/12/2010 9:29:00 AM

Love this product. Super convenient, fast way to get off eye makeup that other cleansers leave behind. 4 lippies b/c sometimes I feel like it's a little harsh (the texture of the pad, i mean), but overall I can't do without it.

on 10/12/2010 9:09:00 AM

I do not get the hype over this product and found it very average indeed. Still left makeup residue around my eyes. I find the Body Shop camomile remover, or Neutrogena, to be far better.

I used to be a dancer and this was the ONLY thing to remove my stage makeup. I have used this ever since I was 3 years old and I will never buy another eye makeup remover. With one light swipe over your eye, all makeup is gone.

on 9/25/2010 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

very great for eye makeup removal!i luv neutrogena now but used to use this all the time

on 9/20/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Needed a non-liquid eye makeup remover to take on the airplane which would not use up space in my quart-sized bag that I use for more important liquids :) . I've used Almay products years ago which worked great for my sensitive skin at the time. However, this product is not great at all. First, the pads are too small. Second, I have to practically scrub with at least 2 pads per eye to get my eye makeup off (and I don't really wear that much eye makeup). This usually leaves the skin around my eyes raw and red, so clearly I'm not pleased. At this point, I just want to use them up to get rid of them. My current routine is to rub a little vaseline on my eyes to remove the eye makeup, then use these pads to gently wipe off the vaseline (which is still difficult because they're so small) before using my face wash at night. Don't bother wasting your money on this product.

on 9/9/2010 9:46:00 PM

I recently discovered these after years of using a wash cloth to wipe off my mascara which is not the waterproof kind. This is so much nicer to my lashes and removes the makeup much quicker. I think my lashes are in better condition now too