October 1, 2014 | 1116 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by dilllll90

I had used this for 2 years.And I'm going to keep purchasing it for its quality.
For my sensitive skin, it never caused any problem, eg break out, sensitivity, burning, never.
And the color is quite sheer, with right amount of powder, there is no risk you'd get your face overloaded.
The best about this blush is that it's definitely for fair skin tone like mine. I am not sure if this will show up on anyone with tanned skin color.
But for my fair and quite pale skin , it provides quite working day, casual, non-overwhelming, natural look. The best of best is that during daylight, it actually provides that sculpt/shape quality, I use along jawline and cheeks, and the finish maks my face look smaller and more coutured. I purchased Mac sculpt/shape before but abandoned it aside because taking time is a hassle for working days. But for this blush, it does all for daily look.
I'd go for other blushes for night events for that dramastic look. But still, blushbaby rocks.

continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by shady74

Wonderful colour. So natural and perfect for that slight 'flush' on my NW20 skin. I thought I'd go for a change and get Gingerly but this is slightly more orangey toned so I prefer the nudey pink of Blushbaby. The very sheer formula means you can sweep on a little or layer up for something more dramatic. Love love love!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by MlleNausea27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The naked eye does not give justice to this color. I would recommend this to someone who has a beige to medium beige skin tone. This color helps structure your face by applying a little in the apples of the cheeks and adding a bit more on the cheek bones with a shimmery bronzer. Voila!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this blush!!! I own several blushes and this one is definitely different. It's a shade that flatters EVERY skin tone (except maybe the darkest ones). I tried it on a few people with warm and cool undertones, fair to medium complexions, and looked extremely good and natural on everyone. Just beautiful.
It only has a minor downside, which is common to many MAC products in my experience, which is the packaging. While it is convenient and well-designed, the clear plastic on the lid tends to break or get damaged easily, and the black parts become dusty and look dirty. After having this blush in my stash for a few days it has already started to look "cheap".
EDIT: I still reach for this quite often, but I find it looks a little bit too reddish on me. Doesn't work well with the face redness I've been trying to conceal. Downgrade to 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the perfect neutral rosey-brownish blush for me. The formula is really soft, it can be layered if needed, stays on and looks great on my skin.
This is my new everyday favourite, I really enjoy using it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Of all the blushes I own- and I have too many to mention *without* blushing- I would have to say THIS one is my # 1, and I find myself reaching for Blushbaby the most. It always seems to make my eye- color pop whenever I put it on, and it looks good no matter what color I wear. If I had to give up all my blushes and was allowed to keep only one... this would be the one I would keep. Sad to say I wasted so much money on the others, because this is the only one I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by sheery

I have my share of blushes, but this is the only blush that i have ever hit pan on. Reach for this on a daily basis, and gives me a natural look. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I was skeptical about Blushbaby because I tend to wear blushes that have a pop of color, I love pink/coral blushes like Mac's Melba and Dame for example. I also tend to stay away from anything with neutral undertones because Im fair and they just make me look muddy.
Im surprised that Blushbaby actually worked, I guess due to the pink in it. Its one of those blushes that I can see working with many different looks since its more of a muted blush. Its not going to be a blush that Im going to reach for often but Im glad I purchased it because sometimes I dont know what blush to put on and this will be the blush that wont be so "out there". I can see this working on fair skinned women but maybe with more neutral to warm undertones because Blushbaby has a beige undertone to it, Im giving it 3 lippies only because it's not a blush Im crazy for and I know I won't reach for it often, I own Cubic which is way more flattering on me and works better on cooler skin tones where as Blushbaby will work well on fair skin's but like I said it's more for warmer to neutral complexions. Won't re-purchase because it probably will take me 10yrs to finish this.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kimf79

This is a good every day blush! I won't say it is amazing because I feel like it is a very common color, and you could probably find a similar shade in every brand! However that being said, I still like this blush and am glad I purchased it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very classy, natural, long lasting, pretty and effortless blush. Very work friendly.I got this as a present and normally would not even look at this blush in the store bc it doesn't look particularly exciting in the pan but on my cheeks it's really nice. I will purchase it when it's gone.