MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

on 2/27/2011 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am on my 2nd one! and believe me, it is RARE that i repurchase something rather than try something new or updated. This is amazing! Perfect for everyday or even special occasions. I am a NC20. This suits me so well. Top favorites forever! Best blush I've ever used.

on 2/20/2011 3:37:00 AM

Granted, I don't use much makeup, but this I have used for four years, and I am now running out. NC 20-25, depending on the season. If you want a good neutral that will not go to waste (and MAC has a good recycling program). this should be your go-to.

on 2/19/2011 1:46:00 PM

I was really interested in trying color out.In the store it looked great.Bought it.Took it home & compared it to a Revlon blush that seemed similiar.Tryed it on & seemed a little too dark.Decided the next day to try again.The color came out much better.I'm pleased with the color,but don't think I'll buy again~

Sheertone blushes have to be my absolute fav from Mac. I am very much enjoying blushbaby. I have a lot of coral and bronze shades but not much pink. If I go too pink it looks bad if I go too light of pink it doesn't show up at all and defeats the whole purpose of blush so I needed a Happy medium. Then came along this shade and I finally have found my perfect "healthy glow" pink. I also like how this can go with all types of eye and lip looks. I generally like red lips and dark winged eyeliner or a Smokey eye and with a touch of this I'm able to give myself coloring back into my face since I wear full coverage foundation. Will forever repurchase this. Please Mac never discontinue this beautiful shade

on 1/27/2011 10:47:00 PM

I had used this for 2 years.And I'm going to keep purchasing it for its quality.
For my sensitive skin, it never caused any problem, eg break out, sensitivity, burning, never.
And the color is quite sheer, with right amount of powder, there is no risk you'd get your face overloaded.
The best about this blush is that it's definitely for fair skin tone like mine. I am not sure if this will show up on anyone with tanned skin color.
But for my fair and quite pale skin , it provides quite working day, casual, non-overwhelming, natural look. The best of best is that during daylight, it actually provides that sculpt/shape quality, I use along jawline and cheeks, and the finish maks my face look smaller and more coutured. I purchased Mac sculpt/shape before but abandoned it aside because taking time is a hassle for working days. But for this blush, it does all for daily look.
I'd go for other blushes for night events for that dramastic look. But still, blushbaby rocks.

continued >>

on 1/25/2011 7:27:00 AM

Wonderful colour. So natural and perfect for that slight 'flush' on my NW20 skin. I thought I'd go for a change and get Gingerly but this is slightly more orangey toned so I prefer the nudey pink of Blushbaby. The very sheer formula means you can sweep on a little or layer up for something more dramatic. Love love love!!

on 1/15/2011 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The naked eye does not give justice to this color. I would recommend this to someone who has a beige to medium beige skin tone. This color helps structure your face by applying a little in the apples of the cheeks and adding a bit more on the cheek bones with a shimmery bronzer. Voila!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Oh how I love this blush!!! I own several blushes and this one is definitely different. It's a shade that flatters EVERY skin tone (except maybe the darkest ones). I tried it on a few people with warm and cool undertones, fair to medium complexions, and looked extremely good and natural on everyone. Just beautiful.
It only has a minor downside, which is common to many MAC products in my experience, which is the packaging. While it is convenient and well-designed, the clear plastic on the lid tends to break or get damaged easily, and the black parts become dusty and look dirty. After having this blush in my stash for a few days it has already started to look "cheap".
EDIT: I still reach for this quite often, but I find it looks a little bit too reddish on me. Doesn't work well with the face redness I've been trying to conceal. Downgrade to 4 stars.

on 1/6/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect neutral rosey-brownish blush for me. The formula is really soft, it can be layered if needed, stays on and looks great on my skin.
This is my new everyday favourite, I really enjoy using it! :)

on 12/20/2010 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Of all the blushes I own- and I have too many to mention *without* blushing- I would have to say THIS one is my # 1, and I find myself reaching for Blushbaby the most. It always seems to make my eye- color pop whenever I put it on, and it looks good no matter what color I wear. If I had to give up all my blushes and was allowed to keep only one... this would be the one I would keep. Sad to say I wasted so much money on the others, because this is the only one I need.