July 25, 2014 | 1942 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by shady74

Wonderful colour. So natural and perfect for that slight 'flush' on my NW20 skin. I thought I'd go for a change and get Gingerly but this is slightly more orangey toned so I prefer the nudey pink of Blushbaby. The very sheer formula means you can sweep on a little or layer up for something more dramatic. Love love love!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by MlleNausea27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The naked eye does not give justice to this color. I would recommend this to someone who has a beige to medium beige skin tone. This color helps structure your face by applying a little in the apples of the cheeks and adding a bit more on the cheek bones with a shimmery bronzer. Voila!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by mariavittoria1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this blush!!! I own several blushes and this one is definitely different. It's a shade that flatters EVERY skin tone (except maybe the darkest ones). I tried it on a few people with warm and cool undertones, fair to medium complexions, and looked extremely good and natural on everyone. Just beautiful.
It only has a minor downside, which is common to many MAC products in my experience, which is the packaging. While it is convenient and well-designed, the clear plastic on the lid tends to break or get damaged easily, and the black parts become dusty and look dirty. After having this blush in my stash for a few days it has already started to look "cheap".
EDIT: I still reach for this quite often, but I find it looks a little bit too reddish on me. Doesn't work well with the face redness I've been trying to conceal. Downgrade to 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by VioletPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the perfect neutral rosey-brownish blush for me. The formula is really soft, it can be layered if needed, stays on and looks great on my skin.
This is my new everyday favourite, I really enjoy using it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Of all the blushes I own- and I have too many to mention *without* blushing- I would have to say THIS one is my # 1, and I find myself reaching for Blushbaby the most. It always seems to make my eye- color pop whenever I put it on, and it looks good no matter what color I wear. If I had to give up all my blushes and was allowed to keep only one... this would be the one I would keep. Sad to say I wasted so much money on the others, because this is the only one I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by sheery

I have my share of blushes, but this is the only blush that i have ever hit pan on. Reach for this on a daily basis, and gives me a natural look. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I was skeptical about Blushbaby because I tend to wear blushes that have a pop of color, I love pink/coral blushes like Mac's Melba and Dame for example. I also tend to stay away from anything with neutral undertones because Im fair and they just make me look muddy.
Im surprised that Blushbaby actually worked, I guess due to the pink in it. Its one of those blushes that I can see working with many different looks since its more of a muted blush. Its not going to be a blush that Im going to reach for often but Im glad I purchased it because sometimes I dont know what blush to put on and this will be the blush that wont be so "out there". I can see this working on fair skinned women but maybe with more neutral to warm undertones because Blushbaby has a beige undertone to it, Im giving it 3 lippies only because it's not a blush Im crazy for and I know I won't reach for it often, I own Cubic which is way more flattering on me and works better on cooler skin tones where as Blushbaby will work well on fair skin's but like I said it's more for warmer to neutral complexions. Won't re-purchase because it probably will take me 10yrs to finish this.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kimf79

This is a good every day blush! I won't say it is amazing because I feel like it is a very common color, and you could probably find a similar shade in every brand! However that being said, I still like this blush and am glad I purchased it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very classy, natural, long lasting, pretty and effortless blush. Very work friendly.I got this as a present and normally would not even look at this blush in the store bc it doesn't look particularly exciting in the pan but on my cheeks it's really nice. I will purchase it when it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Roowsiejj

I was looking for a blush, that wouldnt look like I had one on, so obviously... and I found it in Blushbaby! it was the first and only thing the MAC make-up artist tried on me.. I love that it lookes so natural, like you've ran around the block, blush.

it looks so pretty, while it looks so boring and dull in the pan... so glad I made this purchase! will buy again!