August 29, 2014 | 979 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This concealer is really not that good. The consistency is way too liquid and wet, and it gives hardly any coverage. It makes dried skin I didn't even know I had appear under my eyes and settles into the creases. It only comes in one color, which is too tan for me. The packaging is very unsanitary and pointless as well. Waste of money..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by SianO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Bought this product with the hope of diminishing some really bad dark circles cased by long term illness. Unfortunately it didn't serve this purpose at all really, however it did feel nice and cool to apply. Won't been repurchasing as it work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by LovesBeautyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer since march 2012 if i recall right. This has been my main and favourite concealer since. The concealer i used before this was MAC pro longwear, but i didnt like that concealer because it would oxidize and leave lines in my under eyes. I have beige skintone and my under eye circles are really dark, i am of Pakistani heritage. POSITIVE - This concealer definately brightens my under eye, but it isnt full coverage and you can still see my dark circles which im fine with as i wear this every day to university just to minimise my dark circles. I've brought it on sale, for 5 in superdrug, so for its price it is definately worth it. NEGATIVE - It is not full coverage and this may be due to the runny consistency. If you have dark under eye circles and want full coverage, this is not the concealer you want to use, however you can use it on top of another concealer as a brightener. It also oxidizes and darkens throughout the day, so you will have to reapply this concealer. But use powder on top to maintain it longer. All of my friends and cousins use this concealer too and we all love it. My cousins and friends use powder on top so theres last longer than mine, but i like mine to be a little more natural. But i would definately recommend this if you arent looking for full coverage but a natural and brightening concealer for dark under eye circles.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

This product sucks. The concealer isnt very good, doesn't blend well, only comes in two shades, did not cover my dark circles, and worst of all, made my eyes burn and tear for an hour. A product that is supposed to go around your eyes shouldn't make them BURN.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by rockinthetoaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read the 5 star reviews and was really excited to buy this. I got the darker shade (they offer 2 shades) which works well on my medium-tan skin tone. I think it's a decent under eye concealer but it won't completely get rid of dark circles. Instead it provides medium coverage and definitely brightens. My faaaaaaaaavorite part about this is that it doesnt accentuate the dry flaky skin under my eyes like other concealers that ive tried!! I also tried using this on blemishes like zits/acne scars and i think it breaks me out so ill only use this on my under eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer is so easy to apply. It is smooth, buildable, doesn't settle into fine lines and never looks cakey. It has good staying power, and one tube lasts a long time. I have moderate under eye circles, and this provides enough coverage to disguise them. Overall, best concealer for the under-eye area that I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Alee22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very good concealer. Texture makes it buildable and absolutly not cakey. Not the most coverage I have seen in a concealer, so if you have very dark-circles, it may be not enough, but for me it is great! I love it and will buy again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by YouAreMySunshine95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

HG product! I dab this onto my purple toned under-eye circles after I apply my foundation, and the orange tone of this concealer competely cancels out any purple or blue tones under the eyes. I then follow up with a brightening concealer (Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch is my current fave) for a super bright-eyed look that makes me look like I had a full 12 hours of sleep! The only time I might use this on its own is if I was in a rush, but on a regular basis I prefer to use a second concealer on top. The only downside to this product is the $15 price tag, but I do think it is worth it! After using it for a year and a half now, I've probably only used 1/4 of it- if that! Overall though, an outstanding product that I would recommend to anyone that wants to hide their dark purple/blue-toned undereye circles. Thank you, Garnier!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

This is probably one of the better under eye concealers I've tried. That being said, I gave it a four because it still doesn't cover my circles completely. I use it in combonation with the anti-puff roller, before AND after using foundation. Will likely not purchase again, my search continues!

Edited to add - this product does wonders for my teastained eyelids! I use it on top of WNW eyeshadow primer and can actually go without eyeshadow. Bumped it up to a five cause I've been looking forever for a product that will help with this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by LAMB1837

I use this product after I apply my foundation. I like being able to have blendable color along with the soothing eye roller, and I find the coverage to be medium (and buildable...give it a minute to set and then apply another coat and before you know it you have a full coverage concealer). It helps to cover the dark circles and reduce puffiness under my eyes. Would definitely recommend this product!