August 1, 2014 | 1307 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

This product sucks. The concealer isnt very good, doesn't blend well, only comes in two shades, did not cover my dark circles, and worst of all, made my eyes burn and tear for an hour. A product that is supposed to go around your eyes shouldn't make them BURN.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by rockinthetoaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read the 5 star reviews and was really excited to buy this. I got the darker shade (they offer 2 shades) which works well on my medium-tan skin tone. I think it's a decent under eye concealer but it won't completely get rid of dark circles. Instead it provides medium coverage and definitely brightens. My faaaaaaaaavorite part about this is that it doesnt accentuate the dry flaky skin under my eyes like other concealers that ive tried!! I also tried using this on blemishes like zits/acne scars and i think it breaks me out so ill only use this on my under eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer is so easy to apply. It is smooth, buildable, doesn't settle into fine lines and never looks cakey. It has good staying power, and one tube lasts a long time. I have moderate under eye circles, and this provides enough coverage to disguise them. Overall, best concealer for the under-eye area that I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Alee22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very good concealer. Texture makes it buildable and absolutly not cakey. Not the most coverage I have seen in a concealer, so if you have very dark-circles, it may be not enough, but for me it is great! I love it and will buy again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by YouAreMySunshine95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

HG product! I dab this onto my purple toned under-eye circles after I apply my foundation, and the orange tone of this concealer competely cancels out any purple or blue tones under the eyes. I then follow up with a brightening concealer (Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch is my current fave) for a super bright-eyed look that makes me look like I had a full 12 hours of sleep! The only time I might use this on its own is if I was in a rush, but on a regular basis I prefer to use a second concealer on top. The only downside to this product is the $15 price tag, but I do think it is worth it! After using it for a year and a half now, I've probably only used 1/4 of it- if that! Overall though, an outstanding product that I would recommend to anyone that wants to hide their dark purple/blue-toned undereye circles. Thank you, Garnier!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

This is probably one of the better under eye concealers I've tried. That being said, I gave it a four because it still doesn't cover my circles completely. I use it in combonation with the anti-puff roller, before AND after using foundation. Will likely not purchase again, my search continues!

Edited to add - this product does wonders for my teastained eyelids! I use it on top of WNW eyeshadow primer and can actually go without eyeshadow. Bumped it up to a five cause I've been looking forever for a product that will help with this!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by LAMB1837

I use this product after I apply my foundation. I like being able to have blendable color along with the soothing eye roller, and I find the coverage to be medium (and buildable...give it a minute to set and then apply another coat and before you know it you have a full coverage concealer). It helps to cover the dark circles and reduce puffiness under my eyes. Would definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by CheekyBo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Seriously, this is the product that never ends. I've been using this pretty much daily and it's been over a year now! I wouldn't say I have that bad of dark circles but it does work to cover up what little I do have. It feels moisturizing and nice when rolling it on. I would repurchase it again, but think I am going to try something new when this runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by viivijw

Doesn't really work for me. No matter how much i put this under my eyes, it covers only a little of my dark circles. I won't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by lunasunny

As soon as I apply this product under my eyes there are no dark circles. BUT it immediately starts to come off. I use primer on my eyes and it still comes off. So by the middle of the day my eyes already look dark again. It's a waste of money unless your going to reapply it every hour.