Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 11/14/2010 2:21:00 PM

I bought this product 3 days ago thinking this would really improve my skin. That was not the case!...Owie..it's made my skin very dry, red, flaky, and bumpy. :( I will not be purchasing again for sure.

on 10/27/2010 5:26:00 AM

Wow I was surprised that these product dries out people, but well I guess everybody is different. Well I love these product. It cleanse my face very well without drying it. These is one of the mildest facial cleanser I have ever used. It also improves my skin tone. And it doesn't irritated my skin. I can say that these cleanser is good for those people who have a combination skin. I would say that i will repurchase these again but i would also love to try other facial cleanser. :-)

on 10/17/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good product but dries out my skin. As soon as I wash my face, I slather on lotion just to keep whatever moisture is in my skin there. One pump is all I use to wash my face. I pump it onto a little scrubber (I picked it up from Sephora for $5.00 in the "tools" section) and wash daily.

Not sold as a makeup remover so don't expect it to do anything with your makeup. I personally found that it took off my mineral makeup just fine.

Bottle is nice and packaged well. Sturdy plastic with a nice pump. I like that I can see how much product is left. No issues with water getting into the bottle.

on 10/6/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product, I was skeptical because of all the bad reviews but I bought it without reading the reviews, it just goes to show everyones skin is different. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Will repurchase over and over and over again.

on 9/25/2010 7:31:00 PM

not very good :( it dried out my skin and made it very sensitive for like, 3 weeks!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on the fence on this one. On one hand, when I had a lot of breakouts from using the wrong products this helped to get rid of them. On the other hand, this is a very drying cleanser especially if you use too much. However, I remember using this all of last year during the summer, and my skin never really got that irritated. I have delicate, mildly sensitive skin for reference. I can't imagine using it again, but it might be okay for thicker, oily skin.

on 8/11/2010 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

it didnt clean my skin at all and it doesnt suds. i guess some people view this as a good thing i dont doesnt take off any makeup and left my face oily i actually like the refreshing menthol in it though but its not a good cleanser

on 7/22/2010 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I went to the store looking for my Neutrogena Deep Clean Invorgirating Face Wash, the blue gel. I couldn't find it, so I went for this. It's basically the same product as the invigorating face wash except it doesn't leave that tingly feeling that I love. I didn't expect it to have that feeling anyway. It got rid of my acne. If you read the back, it has salicylic acid. I love this. But I will be going back to my invigorating wash.

on 7/8/2010 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not one of my favourites from Neutrogena. I used it back in high school (i had super oily skin back then). I thought this product would be good for me when i heard that it leaves the skin somewhat dry (which wouldn't necessarily mean that it would be dry for me since i have oily skin). However, it did leave my skin dry which meant my pores produced more oil to combat the dryness. Bad choice.

Not a bad product but not recommended for those with oily skin (quite ironic i know)

on 7/4/2010 11:57:00 AM

It dries me out in autumn so I gave it to my dad who has super oily skin. But now since it's summer and I have combination-oily skin in summer, I thought it may be different. I try another couple of times and have to admit it is still not the one for me.
Also, I did not see any result it did for my acnes.

Some points I like about this cleansers are:
1. The pump. It makes it easier to take the product and keep it sanitary.
2. The transparent bottle. The volume left is visible and clear. It's always a good thing to know.
3. Frangrance free.
4. Removes makeup (to some extent).

Overall, it is a disappointing product for me but I will keep the bottle due to its packaging. Definitely not repurchasing.