October 1, 2014 | 1824 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:17:00 AM More reviews by preetira0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I went to the store looking for my Neutrogena Deep Clean Invorgirating Face Wash, the blue gel. I couldn't find it, so I went for this. It's basically the same product as the invigorating face wash except it doesn't leave that tingly feeling that I love. I didn't expect it to have that feeling anyway. It got rid of my acne. If you read the back, it has salicylic acid. I love this. But I will be going back to my invigorating wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not one of my favourites from Neutrogena. I used it back in high school (i had super oily skin back then). I thought this product would be good for me when i heard that it leaves the skin somewhat dry (which wouldn't necessarily mean that it would be dry for me since i have oily skin). However, it did leave my skin dry which meant my pores produced more oil to combat the dryness. Bad choice.

Not a bad product but not recommended for those with oily skin (quite ironic i know)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by dawnkok

It dries me out in autumn so I gave it to my dad who has super oily skin. But now since it's summer and I have combination-oily skin in summer, I thought it may be different. I try another couple of times and have to admit it is still not the one for me.
Also, I did not see any result it did for my acnes.

Some points I like about this cleansers are:
1. The pump. It makes it easier to take the product and keep it sanitary.
2. The transparent bottle. The volume left is visible and clear. It's always a good thing to know.
3. Frangrance free.
4. Removes makeup (to some extent).

Overall, it is a disappointing product for me but I will keep the bottle due to its packaging. Definitely not repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:39:00 AM More reviews by mdemoislle250

dried out my skin big time!!! not good for sensitive or acne prone skin. this made me break out like never before.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by NaturallyCate

Too drying, even for my somwhat oily skin. Made my skin tight and mildly flaky. Oh and the smell is horrible. It is cheap and did help my blemishes a little, but its way too drying. Dry and sensitive skin types beware.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by angelcake910

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It takes all the oil and hydration away from my skin, and I don't mean it in a good way at all :( Not buying it again. . .

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by emily420

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i hated this product,
i found it washed off my oils (didnt over dry my skin like other reviewers said) but maybe like one or two hours my t-zone started getting oily again. boo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

I've been using this for a week now and I quite like this cleanser. I was previously using trilogy but 2 weeks ago I started to break out really bad and needed something to help it ASAP! I think it has helped calm the pimples as I use it alongside neutrogena's spot treatment.
It doesn't dry my combo skin like other reviewers have experienced, maybe its because I only use half a pump? After I use this my face feels clean and fresh and nor really tight nor dry. Smells light and fresh. Lathers up quite well and it feels like its cleaning your face. So far so good! The only down side: I'm travelling in afew weeks and I don't think the packaging is very portable, I'm too scared it'll somehow pump itself after my luggae being tossed around.
EDIT: i cannot live without this cleanser!!! I've finally found a cleanser that WORKS for my skin. my skin tone has evened out dramatically and i get less pimples. love love love

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by vanx408

omg this product was so harsh and drying it actually broke me out!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by GREENGAL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very oily skin and this was extremely drying for me! Did a good job cleaning all the dirt and oil but way too harsh, my skin felt so tight and dry afterwards, even after moisturizing I developed dry patches. Though I love the packaging, its just a nightmare for my skin. I am recommending the new grapefruit cream cleanser, it is much more gentle and gets the job done.