Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser

3.0

Water Purified, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C12-15 Pareth-15 Sulfonate, Salicylic Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 9/25/2010 7:31:00 PM

not very good :( it dried out my skin and made it very sensitive for like, 3 weeks!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on the fence on this one. On one hand, when I had a lot of breakouts from using the wrong products this helped to get rid of them. On the other hand, this is a very drying cleanser especially if you use too much. However, I remember using this all of last year during the summer, and my skin never really got that irritated. I have delicate, mildly sensitive skin for reference. I can't imagine using it again, but it might be okay for thicker, oily skin.

on 8/11/2010 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

it didnt clean my skin at all and it doesnt suds. i guess some people view this as a good thing i dont doesnt take off any makeup and left my face oily i actually like the refreshing menthol in it though but its not a good cleanser

on 7/22/2010 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I went to the store looking for my Neutrogena Deep Clean Invorgirating Face Wash, the blue gel. I couldn't find it, so I went for this. It's basically the same product as the invigorating face wash except it doesn't leave that tingly feeling that I love. I didn't expect it to have that feeling anyway. It got rid of my acne. If you read the back, it has salicylic acid. I love this. But I will be going back to my invigorating wash.

on 7/8/2010 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not one of my favourites from Neutrogena. I used it back in high school (i had super oily skin back then). I thought this product would be good for me when i heard that it leaves the skin somewhat dry (which wouldn't necessarily mean that it would be dry for me since i have oily skin). However, it did leave my skin dry which meant my pores produced more oil to combat the dryness. Bad choice.

Not a bad product but not recommended for those with oily skin (quite ironic i know)

on 7/4/2010 11:57:00 AM

It dries me out in autumn so I gave it to my dad who has super oily skin. But now since it's summer and I have combination-oily skin in summer, I thought it may be different. I try another couple of times and have to admit it is still not the one for me.
Also, I did not see any result it did for my acnes.

Some points I like about this cleansers are:
1. The pump. It makes it easier to take the product and keep it sanitary.
2. The transparent bottle. The volume left is visible and clear. It's always a good thing to know.
3. Frangrance free.
4. Removes makeup (to some extent).

Overall, it is a disappointing product for me but I will keep the bottle due to its packaging. Definitely not repurchasing.

dried out my skin big time!!! not good for sensitive or acne prone skin. this made me break out like never before.

Too drying, even for my somwhat oily skin. Made my skin tight and mildly flaky. Oh and the smell is horrible. It is cheap and did help my blemishes a little, but its way too drying. Dry and sensitive skin types beware.

on 4/26/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It takes all the oil and hydration away from my skin, and I don't mean it in a good way at all :( Not buying it again. . .

on 4/25/2010 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i hated this product,
i found it washed off my oils (didnt over dry my skin like other reviewers said) but maybe like one or two hours my t-zone started getting oily again. boo.