July 22, 2014 | 2194 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by tammy859

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG!!! I do not mind spending money on foundation because I hate my oily sometimes acne skin so every time I run out of this Ill trysomething else to see if I can get better(estee lauder double wear, MAC,lancome,chanel,MUFE) I hate them all I always come back to this foundaiton I just love it, its the best for me, If it was 70 dollars I would buy it, great coverage, maintains acne,matte..just awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by BEJH1234

I love this foundation! It covers really good and it does last through out the day. I have oily skin and it's hard finding a foundaton that works with my skin. I also have some-alot of acne and this foundation really covers the redness and most of the marks on my face. It says that it helps with the acne but it didn't wth me even though I still wash my face and all. But that doesn't really bother me. The packaging is good but i just with that when you only need alittle bit and it comes out alot that you could put some back into the bottle because i don't like wasting it. Over all i love this product and I would and will buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by la1a1a1aura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation! I waited so long to buy this product because although it isn't super expensive its double than a drugstore price but after being so unhappy with my past foundations I went to go buy this! I hate that I waited so long! oil control on this is wonderful! I work outside in the sun and my past foundation (maybelline superstay) would be melting off by noon! and my nose area would be beyond oily! With this foundation i didn't start getting oily til around 6! but it still wasnt horrible where i needed to use a blotting sheet. Coverage is medium not sure if its buildable to full, havent tried. I have lots of acne, although you can still see they are there the redness is greatly reduced. I did just start using this but I can tell already it does work for acne, with smaller pimples they are almost gone by the end of the day when wearing this. I know for some people this didn't work at all but its worth a try! you can even ask for a sample at their counters if you're not ready to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lreed89

I LOVE this foundation. It's full coverage and looks great on the skin. And the greatest part is that it lasts all day long. No nasty smell, no greasy feel, no drying effect. It hasn't broken me out like some people claim, but it hasn't treated my blemishes either - not that I expected it to. SO much better than the Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation I used to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At a time my skin was at its worst, this was a life saver. I was getting cystic acne, I was prescribed anti biotics and my derm had recommended Clinique as a trusty brand to go to for foundations. This product got me through that period. (6 months ago)
It was a good match for colour (02 fresh ivory), good coverage for my dark pigmentations, treated and prevented acne. Good packaging.
The formulation was perfect except for the fact I would get oily after 4 hrs or so. Revlon colorstay remains the standard for a mattifying foundation in my books, it's too bad it breaks me out. I would use a primer, a setting spray and powder to top it off.
Regardless, my skin is much better now and I'm searching for my holy grail. This still has a spot in my heart.
None of the makeup artist would recommend it to me, I went through makeup forever, tarte, Coverfx, korres, Lorac and Nars. Goes to show, don't judge a book by its covers!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by monkiram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought it for prom. My face was illuminated in all my photos :( it matched my skin perfectly when I sampled it in the store, not sure what happened :/

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by srtedder

This foundation works okay. But it doesn't last very long and I have oily skin and it made it worse. I used to use all clinique makeup but now I've switched to a mac foundation that I love. its the mac pro long wear spf 10 in the color NW 20. It works great especially for oily skin like mine. Also it last for up to 18 hours so its great for wearing to work or school.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by bapsy

As an overall this product is not that bad, it doesn't dry my skin out and it doesn't break me out but I can't say it helps healing my acne. It doesn't last that much on me, just a few hours and the coverage is what I expected (medium coverage). The really down side is it only has a few shades and I haven't found the right one for my skin, some shades seem close to my tone but after I apply them they start to oxidize and turn really orange. Regarding my acne, my skin behaves a lot better when I use this make up but I achieve the same result with SkinClearing Liquid Makeup from Neutrogena, which is half the price from Clinique and their shade range is a little bit better. The perfect match for my skin tone is L'oreal true match in W5.5, I wear Clinique acne solutions in 03 fresh neutral (which seems light) and I wear Neutrogena SkinClearing in 90 warm beige. I hope that helps.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by klgbeatnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am highlyyyyy impressed with this makeup. I recently switched from bare minerals which I had been using for a couple years, because my skin is looking worse than it has in a long time and bare minerals just wasn't giving me the coverage I needed anymore. Ive been using this for about a week now and I couldn't be happier. The coverage is amazing and stays all day, and does an excellent job of taming my oily skin. No oxidization (unlike bare minerals) and blends beautifully. I don't know if it necessarily stops you from breaking out but definitely doesn't irritate pre existing pimples (even freshly popped ones lol). The only thing I noticed is that the colors are a little on the darker side, cuz I wear the lightest shade and I don't consider myself to be that pale...but the shade down from mine was waaaayy too dark. So maybe not the best for very fair girls. But all in all an amazing foundation, my new hg :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite foundation I've ever tried. I have incredibly sensitive, acne-prone skin. Literally everything makes me break out and turn red. I got a sample of Acne Solutions and fell in love.

It is medium coverage, but REALLY evens out my skin tone. It leaves a matte finish, so I don't even need powder. And the salicylic acid is great--I won't claim that it fixes my current acne (which is light right now), but it is the only thing out there (besides Almay so far) that doesn't create more acne. It doesn't feel like poison on my skin, as most other stuff does. AND it lasts all day. It still looks great after hours and hours.

For people who claim this emphasizes flakes, I disagree. However, I do put on a layer of moisturizer about 10 minutes before I do my makeup. I do this with all foundation though. I have never found this foundation to look flaky at all. Just even smooth skin. Yay. I have also never found this hard to blend. I think it blends very nicely.

The price is pretty high, but considering it is the best thing I've found so far, I'm stoked.