August 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was surprised to find that this foundation had a moisturizing, almost oily finish since it's targeted for people with acne. My skin is already oily so this foundation didn't work for me. The color was too orange for me. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by TrueTatiana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have up to 5 different foundations on rotation at any given time. Two of them are there on a permanent basis (LM and this bad boy). I do have very acne-prone skin and happy to say that for the couple years I've used this foundation I have never had a problem. I like the finish, the coverage ( some days I need a lot), the color match as well as the price. However, I'd be careful with it during winter months where it can dry up even oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Melabell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation and can't believe it took me so long to purchase it. I think it had to do with trying their skin care line which ended up being a big waste of money. I had written Clinique off for that as well as a couple of other things I had tried.

But this foundation! It goes on smoothly and covers my redness with ease! I am also perplexed at how well this works on my mostly oil, sometimes combination skin type. I do use a concealer on spots on occasion, but for the most part I can just use this foundation and I am good to go! I never leave my house without wearing something because I have such terrible skin (active acne, scarring, discoloration, rough texture in some areas), so this has been all I've reached for in the past 2 months of using it every day. I'm not out yet, but I can tell I am nearing the end. Anyway, I have used TONS of different foundations, from Revlon, Tarte, Stila, Neutrogrena, Physician's Formula, to Nars and more. I can't even remember them all, but there are a TON, let me tell ya! And NONE have compared to this. It is also so light-weight, I really can't tell it's there. I highly recommend this to anybody who has acne problems. My skin hasn't looked this good in a very, very long time (about 10 years and I am 25).

I am so happy with this. I won't be without!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cheycalouro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely swear by this product. I've had it for over a year and I am just now nearing the end of the bottle and I definitely intend to pick up another. This is the only foundation that does not break me out. It gives my skin a flawless look that I've received several compliments on (and believe me, my bare skin isn't great). Definitely recommend it for anyone who struggles with acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by tammy859

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG!!! I do not mind spending money on foundation because I hate my oily sometimes acne skin so every time I run out of this Ill trysomething else to see if I can get better(estee lauder double wear, MAC,lancome,chanel,MUFE) I hate them all I always come back to this foundaiton I just love it, its the best for me, If it was 70 dollars I would buy it, great coverage, maintains acne,matte..just awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by BEJH1234

I love this foundation! It covers really good and it does last through out the day. I have oily skin and it's hard finding a foundaton that works with my skin. I also have some-alot of acne and this foundation really covers the redness and most of the marks on my face. It says that it helps with the acne but it didn't wth me even though I still wash my face and all. But that doesn't really bother me. The packaging is good but i just with that when you only need alittle bit and it comes out alot that you could put some back into the bottle because i don't like wasting it. Over all i love this product and I would and will buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by la1a1a1aura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation! I waited so long to buy this product because although it isn't super expensive its double than a drugstore price but after being so unhappy with my past foundations I went to go buy this! I hate that I waited so long! oil control on this is wonderful! I work outside in the sun and my past foundation (maybelline superstay) would be melting off by noon! and my nose area would be beyond oily! With this foundation i didn't start getting oily til around 6! but it still wasnt horrible where i needed to use a blotting sheet. Coverage is medium not sure if its buildable to full, havent tried. I have lots of acne, although you can still see they are there the redness is greatly reduced. I did just start using this but I can tell already it does work for acne, with smaller pimples they are almost gone by the end of the day when wearing this. I know for some people this didn't work at all but its worth a try! you can even ask for a sample at their counters if you're not ready to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by lreed89

I LOVE this foundation. It's full coverage and looks great on the skin. And the greatest part is that it lasts all day long. No nasty smell, no greasy feel, no drying effect. It hasn't broken me out like some people claim, but it hasn't treated my blemishes either - not that I expected it to. SO much better than the Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation I used to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At a time my skin was at its worst, this was a life saver. I was getting cystic acne, I was prescribed anti biotics and my derm had recommended Clinique as a trusty brand to go to for foundations. This product got me through that period. (6 months ago)
It was a good match for colour (02 fresh ivory), good coverage for my dark pigmentations, treated and prevented acne. Good packaging.
The formulation was perfect except for the fact I would get oily after 4 hrs or so. Revlon colorstay remains the standard for a mattifying foundation in my books, it's too bad it breaks me out. I would use a primer, a setting spray and powder to top it off.
Regardless, my skin is much better now and I'm searching for my holy grail. This still has a spot in my heart.
None of the makeup artist would recommend it to me, I went through makeup forever, tarte, Coverfx, korres, Lorac and Nars. Goes to show, don't judge a book by its covers!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by monkiram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought it for prom. My face was illuminated in all my photos :( it matched my skin perfectly when I sampled it in the store, not sure what happened :/