April 17, 2014 | 1842 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sigma - F80 Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (was SS197)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally am more of a fan of powder foundations, but I had picked up a couple liquids recently that I wanted to try. I was using a damp sponge and wasn't thrilled with the results. Then I remembered I had purchased the F80 a while back and never tried it. This brush applies liquid foundation beautifully, gives a natural finish and does not shed at all. Great brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

The F80 is a wonderful foundation brush! Applies any type of foundation perfectly and gives and flawless finish. Well priced and easy for all to purchase as Sigma offers worldwide shipping. Have had my F80 for 18 months, washed it countless times and it has stayed in great condition and has NEVER shed one single hair! Highy recommend this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 8:34:00 AM More reviews by VerySplendid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

**Cruelty Free - Synthetic Bristles**

LOVE THIS BRUSH more than anything ever! Definite re-purchase. All things make up in Australia are more expensive than anywhere else but even so, I'll happily pay the $25 (approx) I paid for my precious. HG!

The packaging was excessive & ridiculous. But overall this tops the old faithful E.L.F. flat top buffer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this brush!! I really wanted a good soft foundation brush because my other ones were just not blending well at all and I kept needing a sponge to finish the job. Cleans very well with makeup brush cleaner and dries well. The tapered kabuki brush also works very well BUT it doesn't clean well.

I would highly recommend this brush for applying liquid foundation and blending. Beautiful soft results even with tinted moisturizer and BB creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by tatouchs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great brush, doesn't shed and doesn't smell. I use it for blending cream foundations or just for polishing my skin if I overapply makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by leeyathatsme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this brush because of the hype about it, gotta admit when i first got it i wasnt feeling it, maybe i was expecting to much of it, or maybe i was too used to using my little elf powder brush. But after i gave it another go with the F80, i realized its a pretty good brush, however i tend to wear cream foundation so its not a necessity for me, its works quite well for liquid foundation, but nothing any other flat top brush cant do imo. guess it all depends on your preference, would i recommend yes, but if you have the elf flat top powder brush, or real techniques brush, and those work fine for you, dont feel obligated to get this one too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by psily24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try out this brush because of the great reviews, plus I needed a new foundation brush. It is a very nice brush. I love how thick the handle is and the quality is great for the price. It applies my foundation nicely on my face. However, it wouldn't say it is the best brush I've used for foundation. I've used better ones before, but this is a really nice brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by bbleu7856

This is a great makeup brush. I haven't noticed any shedding at all, and you can tell it's a quality item. It doesn't do as well with liquid makeup as it does with mineral or cream makeup. It seems to absorb the liquid and doesn't distribute a lot to your skin. But other than that, I've been pleased with it overall. My computer seems to crash when I'm on the Sigma website for some reason, so it's not easy for me to order their products. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Gunmetal21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this brush! Puts on my makeup much better than I've accomplished with other brushes. I do notice a bit of skin aggravation with my rosacea, but it's minor.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I was using the ELF Flat Top brush, but after a while it started to shed, and wouldnt really get clean and I was just over it. I like how soft and dense the Sigma brush is, it buffs my foundation to perfection. It cleans well and I only saw a tiny bit of shedding the first time I washed it. I definitely think Im going to get a couple more of their kabuki brushes